Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

AIYYAA Movie Reviews - POST HERE (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 39

PandorasBox

Goldie

PandorasBox

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
10:34 AM - 10 Oct 12 · Details
">
Neeta Lulla ?@neeta_lulla

Watching Aiyya n loving it! Brilliant performances. Must watch.

R. ?@meetneo

amit trivedi is on a roll these days..english/vinglish, aiyya, luv shuv chic khurana..the man deserves the accolades

ankita ?@ankeeeta

Loving #rani's moves and grooves in the new Aiyya track. Everyone embrace #melodrama !

LOL
Deepak S ?@5amtweets

I was scratching my balls today morning, while doing so I said 'Aiyya' lol. Now I know how they came up with this name

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilsEnycedollU-No-Poobambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AIYYAA Movie Reviews - POST HERE (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
??? ??????? ???? ????@CilemaSnob

Hv heard gud things abt Chittagong,fun things abt Makkhi,same-shit-ok-dokay abt BhootReturns n seen Looper-GREAT fun.Anything on Aiyyaa yet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

the movie releases in theatres tomorrow, right?
then how come there is a review by one of the 'forum members' here?

Dont movies release on Thursdays in the Gulf? So I assumed someone from there has seen and posted a review. But now I'll wait for more reviews.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Originally posted by shamil

the movie releases in theatres tomorrow, right?
then how come there is a review by one of the 'forum members' here?

Dont movies release on Thursdays in the Gulf? So I assumed someone from there has seen and posted a review. But now I'll wait for more reviews.
true
it got released in uae today . saw that in gulf news

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Aiyyaa Movie Review: Ready for a 'WAKDA' ride?
Thursday, October 11, 2012, 12:07 [IST] 

Still from Aiyyaa
'Aiyyaa!... ishhh!... aga bai!' She's finally back to take us for a 'WAKDA' ride. Yeh, we're talking about our funny, quirky Marathi mulgi Meenakshi Deshpande aka Rani Mukherjee and her latest madcap comedy movie Aiyyaa. After ruling the roost for decades now, Rani goes 'hatke' this time with bulbs flashing all around her in Aiyyaa.

Story:

Meenakshi (Rani Mukherji) plays a melodramatic young lady in Aiyyaa, who is a complete movie buff and often slips into the land of her dreams. Her parents gets her engaged to Madhav (Subodh Bhave), but that doesn't stop Meenakshi from swooning over tall, dark, handsome men. Her dream comes true and finally she bumps into Surya (Prithviraj Sukumaran), a good looking painter. Love happens instantly and Meenakshi falls head over heels for the tall, dark, handsome Surya. Then comes a tough time for Meenakshi. Her dreams comes crashing down. She gets sandwiched between two men, one with whom she's gonna get married, the other, whom she's attracted to.

What's So Good About The Film?

Aiyyaa is humorous and interesting. It's a treat to all the Rani Mukherjee fans out there as it promises out and out 'Entertainment, 'Entertainment' and 'Entertainment'. The best thing about Aiyyaa is that it balances well on both the aspects of comedy and sensitivity. Kudos to director Sachin Kundalkar and his ability to stumble upon humour in the most ordinary situations.

Performances:

Rani Mukherjee shines in her wakda role of a Marathi girl. She does a fantastic job in Aiyyaa with her loud gags and oodles of hamming. Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran is convincing as a Tamil hunk. The best part is that he doesn't hesitate even a bit with his Hindi dialogues. He looks dashing and confident throughout the movie.

Hatke Music:

Aiyyaa treats us with some bizarre yet entertaining tracks. One of those "Dreamum wakeupum" has a retro feel with mashed up lyrics to give it a southern touch. Then comes, "Aga bai", in which Rani flaunts her sensuous belly dancing skills. All thanks to music director Amit Trivedi, for some brilliantly loud and flamboyant music infused with typical Marathi folk music with South Indian touch.

Watch or Not?

Go an watch out Rani Mukherjee mouthing some of the cheesiest dialogues in Aiyyaa. On the whole, the film is funny, wacky and entertaining and one of the best slapstick comedies of the recent times.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

totallydesifiedFabericaSridevil-Ramya-lentilsU-No-Poo-koiza-

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

YAYY

all positive reviews and tweets so far

GO AAIYAAA Dancing

Edited by koiza.k - 11 October 2012 at 1:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SridevillentilsSunshine797shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Sha ?@shawrites

Interval now. First half seems stretched but okay. Dremaum wakeppam song is spectacular. #Aiyyaa

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
tnxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top