Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

AIYYAA Movie Reviews - POST HERE (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 39

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
^^^Similarly there are parents and then there are parents like Mahesh Bhatt. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koiza.kshamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AIYYAA Movie Reviews - POST HERE (Page 38)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambogli

Originally posted by poppy2009

A couple of my friends who had gone to watch this film with their families, kids ect, actually walked out of the hall, midway during the film, because they said it was too vulgar for the kids to watch! Is that trueShocked

Somehow can't imagine Rani doing such a film...to be honest, the promo's quite appealed to me...that is the first teaser and then the Dreamum Wakepum song...but after that, there was an overkill of those item type numbers!

Still can't think what made Rani agree to work in such a film?Confused This seems to have done her more bad than any good! 

But the question is, why did they take their kids along? Didn't they watch the trailer before investing their money & time on that movie?  LOL

Lolz...they somehow imagined that it was a spoof type of a film and that since it had Rani Mukherjee, it would be 'wholesome entertainment'! I guess, they got more entertainment than was required!LOL

When you start living abroad, every hindi film looks like a blockbuster...once just waits for a release and however good or bad it might be, we just go to watch it! Such is the desperation!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dkdcbamboglishamilRockChicGirl

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

koiza.k

IF-Sizzlerz

koiza.k

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

i dont think talaash will do even 5% for bebo or rani. It will only highlight the fact that they get good openings only with a star! 

Edited by koiza.k - 18 October 2012 at 3:11am

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dkdc

dkdc

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Lolz...they somehow imagined that it was a spoof type of a film and that since it had Rani Mukherjee, it would be 'wholesome entertainment'! I guess, they got more entertainment than was required!LOL

When you start living abroad, every hindi film looks like a blockbuster...once just waits for a release and however good or bad it might be, we just go to watch it! Such is the desperation!LOL

True story! I never had such bad taste when I lived in India LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

dkdc

dkdc

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I found a blog on Aiyyaa, in case anyone is interested.

http://generallyalive.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/aiyyaa-on-making-idiosyncratic-film.html

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkdc

True story! I never had such bad taste when I lived in India LOL

Back in India, I used to scan each and every film and only watch ones that had good reviews and great word of mouth feedback...but yaahan, toh I will go and watch Bhoot Returns happily!LOL

No wonder, it is NRIs like us who are the reason for the falling quality of bollywood films!WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top