Uravugal

*Uravugal Oct 2012 Updates Archives* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thursday, October 11th, Episode 853
Update by atina

Krish and Mugs are fighting with the gundaas...Swetha is struggling grabbing the baby from the thaadi kaaran...this goes on for some time...and suddenly..one man holds Mugs tight and another one is coming with a knife to stab him...here comes Krish...again fighting goes on finally that man stabs Krish but not deep enough.

Swetha slips and falls down and start rolling towards a big rock and her head hits badly on that rock...Mugs grabs the baby from that thaadi kaaran and rushes to Swetha...who dies on his lap telling ," For all the deeds I did all this time...now kills me...Sorry ..I have been deeply in love with you...hence I was behaving like that thinking I might lose you...Chitra is a good lady...live with her happily...Mugunthan Chitra is the lady for you...she is like God...Please tell her that I said Sorry to her...Please tell her to bring up my daughter well...Mugunthan...I...L...o...v...e  you"

Here in the hospital...Gayu gives birth to a boy baby ..everyone is happy...Gayu tells Paro," Atheh...did you see your peran..? I promised to give you a peran baby and I did atheh..." Paro happilyn btakes the baby and kisses...while Suda and Vishnu watch this happily... 

Edited by atina - 12 October 2012 at 7:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgagurubarannewt2007nithyamkvatinarojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal Oct 2012 Updates Archives* (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Janu

Janu

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Friday, October 12th, Episode 854
Final Episode 

Mugs and his family go to Kris mansion. Everyone welcome them happily. Kris is very happy to see his bro and hugs him. Kris tells Mugs to stay here happily and he choose any rooms that suits him. Mugs in return said that now onwards Kris happiness is his happiness. He will works hard and make sure Kris is happy. Then Kris handover Annamalai rice mill doc to Mugs saying he has bought over from Gowri FIL. He wants Mugs to take over the mill and run it successfully. Mugs and Visa decline the offer saying that Mugs has got his job back as sub register. Again everyone happy on the news. Mugs ask Kris runs the mill as he has capability to do it. Senthil and his bro come there with AZ uncle old car

Senthil tells them that Kris is the one who ask them to buy again the car to present to AZ uncle coz AZ uncle loves the car very much. AZ uncle praises Kris saying that he has replace Annamalai role. Every one happy again! AZ uncle says he is awaiting for swetha parents to come there any minutes. So next Swetha parents arrive in auto. Very sad to see them. Kris n Mugs welcome them and tell them that everyone agree to stay as koothu family and invite swetha parents as well. Swetha parents praise Kris nalla ullam and says thanks to them for informing them about Swetha death. Also allowing them to do the final rites for Swetha. She is the victim of her own selfishness and ego. Mugs tells them that he loves swetha and chitra the same and unable to digest that swetha is no more. Its hurt him so much. Visa also ask swetha parents to stay together and finally they agree.

Apperom, Kris's son naming ceremony starts. Everyone wants to give their choice of name. Gayu says all can write a name on a chit and choose one . Discussion going on the name choosing. Kris secretly signal Gayu and tell her appa name. Gayu nods happily. Finally all wrote the name and Pro aunty is asked to choose a chit. Name come out as Annamalai, everyone is happy as they wrote annamalai name in all the chit. Thus, they ask Po aunty to name her grandson Annamalai. But Paro aunty says that Ranjini son also name as annamalai and she cannot konjify him with name as she not comfortable calling her husband name. So she come out with her own choice of name. Everyone ask her tell her choice name. She say out loud her grandson name"Suria, Surya, Sooria".. (entha spelling theriyathu...LOL) appa !! nalla velai modern name ireke.. paro aunty superrr... Every happy again... start calling the name and enjoy it. Next Gayu tells them another good news.. She has resigned her job and wants to run school at Anamalai house and she will be the principal of the school. Senthil jokingly tells them that he will be the assistant principal.

Next scene, Gayu is teaching a bunch of students Thirukural. There comes Mugs, Ranjini and AZ uncle. She welcomes them. AZ uncle ask why she still using the old house and yet to renovate as a school. She says she will do it slowly when her students increases. Then Kris comes there with a blueprint of a building. Its seems Kris has bought some land beside annamalai house and want to construct a school there. Gayu is reluctant to change the house structure but AZ uncle said this can happen for a good deeds and education being the most important in life. Kris tells Gayu that they can maintain Annamalai appa room as their office and modify the rest. Everyone happy with that ideas. AZ uncle happy with both sons and ask them to be united and happy in future like he and his bro the last time...Both Mugs and Kris take blessing from AZ uncle...
SUBHAM..

Question:
1. Kris
satyamwith his father not step in annamalai house,,,, enna
ache?
2. Mugs half sister
Devi
...what happened?
3. Mugs lost money with
Rajendran & politician ...1 croreplus ennaachu?

Edited by atina - 12 October 2012 at 7:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranamara_50jeffymiganswash2newt2007nithyamkvatinarojapooooseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
*Uravugal Oct 2012 Updates Archives*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top