Pls just kidnap Khushi. That should shake ASR

Posted: 11 years ago
I am guessing the only way Arnav will come out of his Di-induced stupor is when he sees Shyam attack Khushi physically. I mean not one dialogue, not one word saying how dare you talk crap about my wife... after Anjali's slap
And even Anjali.. why did she not have one word for Khushi, saying I am sorry for what you had to go through because of my lechy hubby,.. Gosh. I mean could she not have slapped Shyam when he said Khushi brought me in this house because she is eyeing me... Anjali should have slapped him then and said she brought you in this house for me... 
And Arnav, you left Khushi open to Shyam's hatred again today.. now twice in a row Shyam has seen Khushi best him and make a fool of him, so if this story is to follow some logic he should direct all his ire on to her... and as a protective or loving husband how could you let that happen

I mean shyam has said the most disgusting things to Khushi and both times and ASR has stood and watched (my guess is that he was telling himself I said the same and that means beating Shyam is hypocritcal..grrr)
So Shyam,  come now... Kidnap Khushi. Take her away from this wimp and lets see if he then grows a spine
Well, i always wanted Khushi to get seriously hurt in front of his eyes and he not being able to do anything! but no one listens to me man!! 😔
Well thts irritated me too...bt i m Blaming CVs for diluting ASR to DI-kra...nw...😡
khushi ko chodo...
Someone plss kidnapp me from this IPK world...!!...😆
i hate how at times it seems like he cares about his Di more than he's rabba veying partner/soulmate/wife/Khushi!! ðŸ˜¡

i really want shyam to try and do something which results in Khushi severely injured, hopefully ASR will wake up then

ASR DI-kra indeed.
He was supposed to be the DREAM MAN, the Prince Charming every woman's desire, but his kinda unhealthy relationship with his Di makes him very very unattractive in a way, despite being Handsome, super rich and well mannered.
It's kinda turn off for any girl to consider ASR the ULTIMATE man of her dream, except Khushi.
ASR is more Di-Vrata than patni-vrata 😆

ipk is a star crossed lowe triangle..

bhai behen aur woh --- iss piyaar ko kyaa naam dooonnn

😆
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Well thts irritated me too...bt i m Blaming CVs for diluting ASR to DI-kra...nw...😡
khushi ko chodo...
Someone plss kidnapp me from this IPK world...!!...😆

Haha.. I know I wish someone would kidnap me and take me away from this IPK world too
Originally posted by trina2010

ASR DI-kra indeed.
He was supposed to be the DREAM MAN, the Prince Charming every woman's desire, but his kinda unhealthy relationship with his Di makes him very very unattractive in a way, despite being Handsome, super rich and well mannered.
It's kinda turn off for any girl to consider ASR the ULTIMATE man of her dream, except Khushi.

Actually Arnav is the ultimate brother... not the ultimate man any more for me as you said... Di-kra
the most surprising part is a husband standing and listening about his wife's gandi nazar on another man
sometimes makes me wonder does asr really know what a husband should do? why do CVs fail us time and again?
Originally posted by rima

the most surprising part is a husband standing and listening about his wife's gandi nazar on another man
sometimes makes me wonder does asr really know what a husband should do? why do CVs fail us time and again?

There were so many ways to deal with this,... so ASR could have waited until Anjali slapped Shyam and said Get out... but what stopped him from giving Shyam a couple of punches and saying how dare you talk about my wife like that. I know she got you in the house for DI