Suggestions / Comments

Can i get rid of this WL?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I joined IF in 2010 but i am a very inactive member.I hardly visit IF so i was unaware of the rules of this site.
Once i posted some photos of karan tacker with his first costar Perneet Chauhan in Rang badalti Odhani forum long back.At that time i was a newbie and i didn't knew that i was not supposed to post karan and his first costar's photos in that forum.It led to lot of fighting and bashing amongst the members and i was blamed for it.
I told the mods of that forum that as i was a newbie,i didn't knew the rules of that forum and i also apologised for that.Instead of giving me warning,the mod raised my WL.
I pmed her and asked her how can she raise my WL when i told her that i didn't knew the rules of that forum and i also apologised for whatever happened.She didn't reply to my post.
Guys,is there any way i can get rid of my WL?I really feel bad whenever i post something and i see the WL below my username.
Can someone do something about it?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can i get rid of this WL?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Generally, what happens is that the moderator who raised the warning level is expected to lower it when they feel its the right time to do so. Maybe try PMing that moderator again [-Veena-] IF she's a mod still, and request her to lower it because it has been a year and you haven't done anything to get into trouble since. If she's not a mod anymore or she doesn't reply, contact that forum's channel moderator and talk to her. =)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasanju01-Swetha--HibiscusR-DeviatedTesoro.Autumn.-Stutz-Pentaminous.-Jwalamukhi-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Hey, 

Like Angel.Jot wrote above its best to contact the section  DT or Channel moderator but in your case, both the DT and CM have left the moderating. So contact global moderator - *Shruti*.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01-Swetha-Angel-Jot.DeviatedTesoro.Autumn.-Stutz--Jwalamukhi-

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01-Swetha-

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for ur suggestions Angel-Jot. and Aahaana.Smile
i will surely message Shruti and ask her to help me.

Edited by sanju01 - 11 October 2012 at 6:33pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.