•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't get me wrong guys I love Gunjan and her character, but doesn't it look like her makeup is orange or is that just me? It sometimes looks like a tannish-orange...
She wears too much make up ... they cake her face  to make her look   as young as d 17 yr old    dat she is  portraying...She is alot older than   17yrs..they needed a younger actress to play gunjun role
It's perfect..she looks gorgeous, I think she looks the prettiest in the show! 😛 😉
Dumbo urban really dumb...and carbine chic...u seem to have a personal problem with Roopal ..this site is not for that..
She looks stunning..so stop being jealous! And her make-up is perfect! So get a life
😡
Originally posted by harshil_fan

Dumbo urban really dumb...and carbine chic...u seem to have a personal problem with Roopal ..this site is not for that..
She looks stunning..so stop being jealous! And her make-up is perfect! So get a life
😡

i dont know abt er makeup but she looks older that is for sure 
I don't think so...she looks 18.. infact rachna looks older ..I love them both. 👏
Originally posted by harshil_fan

😡

I have no personal problem w/ her. She is beautiful and I feel that its ashamed that the makeup artists or whoever put it on her puts too much. She doesn't need that much makeup. Thats all I'm tryin to say, but u seem very offensive. And before u make fun of my username, dumbo does not mean dumb but rather Dumbo the elephant. I just reported ur comment b/c ur really rude and need to stop putting words in my mouth.
I think ur wrong there dumbo buddy...I think she hardly wears any make up! No messy loud eyes...simple lip colour.. it's perfect for a young girl! Infact I would suggest u check the settings of ur tv! Cheers...n chill out guys..v all love d show! 😡