Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

everybody guess

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
What  urmi wants to write on that wish instead of great grandchildren ?  And is there anything suspicious which one goshi not able to read due to paramparik  language ? Everybody guess and comment...tomorrow we can match it ...Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "everybody guess" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Did not see the episode..Confused But I think Urmi may have put in that Koki give something she considers precious to her.. say like a Kundan haar kind of thing to Rashi.. Smile 
I cannot pretend to think like Urmi though.. She usually has some thing we would never have imaginedLOL

What I am waiting for though is to see how this will backfire on UrShi againWink

basuanasuya

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Did not see the episode..Confused But I think Urmi may have put in that Koki give something she considers precious to her.. say like a Kundan haar kind of thing to Rashi.. Smile 
I cannot pretend to think like Urmi though.. She usually has some thing we would never have imaginedLOL

What I am waiting for though is to see how this will backfire on UrShi againWink
 Yaa, urmi will write something to torture koki...Donno what type of torture..it will surely backfire , I was wondering if something is on that letter also they could not read and urmi could not change..Shocked

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top