Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SamaaNoor

Awsome update charo. U made me emotional. U decribed sia's feeling very well. Cnt wait 2 read more. Plz continue soon.

Thanks sweets. 😊
Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi-hhl

Charu i read both ur updates together now.

Firstly i loved the way u have begun like different chapter, diclaimer n all. very creative.
coming to the update. what should i say?? i mean no words it so so so beautiful. i loved every part of the update to the core. u have portrayed sia's emotions so beautifully n so well.

i loved the flashback part too. eager to see what raghav is upto 😊
continue soon 😊

Thank you so much Nims for reading and appreciating my work. It means a lot. 😊
chahat4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jerryberry

Awesum update charu.. u realy made me v emotional.. u expressd sia's feelings v wel.. nd d flashback was mindblowing.. waiting 2 c wat raghav prepares 4 sia.. good gng.. continue soon..😊

Thank you. 🤗 i'll pm u when I update. 😊
Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!
It was a gorgeus update...all the emotions and feeling of sia were written up and expressed very beautifully.😊...i really got lost in the update....and the flashback was too good..!!!! loved the idea of the flashback...i am very eager to know what will happen further...so...   
pls update soon ...😊
chahat4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanpuri99

WOW!!
It was a gorgeus update...all the emotions and feeling of sia were written up and expressed very beautifully.😊...i really got lost in the update....and the flashback was too good..!!!! loved the idea of the flashback...i am very eager to know what will happen further...so...   

pls update soon ...😊

Thanks Muskan for ur swt-2 comments. I'll try to update as soon as possible. 😊
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice story charu
i hvnt watch the show but u write well i noe this n its awesome
continue n do pm me
chahat4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

nice story charu
i hvnt watch the show but u write well i noe this n its awesome
continue n do pm me

Thanks so much Khushi, for visiting this ff, and ur compliments. i'll pm u yes. 😊😊
chahat4u thumbnail
Hi all. I may be very busy since tomorrow and the rest of Ocober. So  have no idea how often or when at all, I can update this SS. So, I am updating it a bit earlier. Please bear with the boring, lengthy update. N I cld not show much of Elite Gang dialogues as it was already very lengthy. sorry for that. Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Charu Seriously You Stole The Show. I Just Loved Loved Loved The Update. Its So Cleanest,Finest Beautiful Update Ever. I Don Have Words To Thank You Enough

OMG This Date Part Was Just Awesome,Loved The Way Scene Shifted From Temple To Sia's House To Celebrating With Friends. Just Perfect And Raghav Pushpa Special. Totally Loved It. Nice Poem As Well.

I Just Can't Wait A Second For Next Update To Know The Next Destination And What Happens There; Please Do Try To Continue Soon;

Thanks Is A Small Word.Edited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago