antara naitik make a good pair

virmaan1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
first time i liked any couple scene in yeh rishta.i loved naitik antara scene.they make such a beautiful pair.enjoy like a serial without being enmotional and u will also start loving naitik antara more.they look very good together😃

Edited by virmaan1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel like puking looking at this pic. They look crap together. 😡

Naitik and Akshara are a much better couple! They are the best. They look so good together. Naksh and only Naksh no one esle will do.  ðŸ˜³ 

Please don't post such pics again. I who is a true fan of Naksh will not stand anyone else with Naitik. 🤢
Dhoxi thumbnail
Naitik and Akshara are good couple rather than this. it doesnt mean that i hate antara but if you are talking about couple than naitik and akshara make a good couple ...
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you...they look amazing together...i dont know why people are getting mad at this...just because you like natik and akshara together does not mean that only those two look together...they could lookd great with other people and have good chemistry with them...
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup they did romance wow!
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont believe nk did romance wd antara!bcoz my not able to watch yrkkh
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ewww...they r nt even looking nice..
there r thousand of nksh scene..way better than this...
ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
naksh means naitik and akshara
so  in it doesn't comes antara
shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kitni baar hamare muh se apne liya gali nikalbaoge u people r really sick.. Tumhare virat aur manvi mei kuch dum nahi hai kya isliya tum yaha ajata ho...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i saee many ppl here who are used ot supproting the other couple instead of the actual lead!! i feel it is a habit, btw tm how would it be if there is no virman and instead we have someone else huh??