Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Wednesday update 10/10/12 (Page 2)

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chits5

Thanks Haritha for the update. I like your apt title 'Devil vs Mr. Ex Devil' . I am wondering what happened to the friend of Lax who is commissioner.  Why can't Lax say that he told the commissioner about Bhuvs intensions beforehand. They were about to arrest her before she burnt the hospital. There are holes in this story.

bhu can always tell that lax planned that too so he wont be suspected...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Giselmini_00TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieharith25

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks haritha for the wonderful update...i m yet to watch it but watched promo before epi..lol...will come back after watching..

Giselmini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkieharith25

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Lovely update Haritha Akka!Hug

I feel sorry for both D & P. Both of them are going to say yes to the marriage in a situation where both cannot say no to their dadsConfused. Lax better not get bailed out...i am cruel when its about Lax...i don't want to see him crying in every episode saying hosp gone all gone because of B etc...D'oh.

Edited by Tanu. - 10 October 2012 at 3:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertomini_00vjayamTTfanGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmoharith25

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
What if Prabha hesitates, because he knows Kanagu loves Deepa? No he dont know Confused, hope there is no twist in the story LOL Still feeling koncham for Kanagu, but I really hope and wish that he should not get sad and forget everything like his restaurant or anything, instead concentrate more on his business and find someone who loves him too Big smileDay Dreaming

Lets see whats there for us in Vikatan store LOL

Edited by Shamz. - 10 October 2012 at 3:42pm

Giselmini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkieharith25

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

What if Prabha hesitates, because he knows Kanagu loves Deepa? No he dont know Confused, hope there is no twist in the story LOL Still feeling koncham for Kanagu, but I really hope and wish that he should not get sad and forget everything like his restaurant or anything, instead concentrate more on his business and find someone who loves him too Big smileDay Dreaming

Lets see whats there for us in Vikatan store LOL

Oh no! This would mean that this marriage sequence is going to drag out for a while...and that Bhuv would be proved right. Normally I couldn't care less, but the thought of VR losing to Bhuv really irks me. I really want to see what Bhuv's face looks like when it is revealed the Deepa is her DIL. If this marriage does happen, I'm pretty sure P/D will head over to the police station to receive Lax's Deadblessings. I wonder what Bhuv will do then?Tongue More challenges from Bhuv to Thuls?

My imagination is working in overdrive. LOL Already, in the promo it looks like the wedding is at a standstill...and I am already guessing about the event which happen afterwards. Knowing this Creative Team, they will probably end Friday's episode with the last scene in the promo...leaving us viewers to guess what might happen on Monday. My hope is that the Creative Team will resolve all the issues this week itself...and not let viewers off on a cliffhanger.Party  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoCarynNixkieharith25

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Harihini.

Aiyoh... how can they play with the lives and emotions of Prabha & Deepa.

Poor things... scapegoat for both parents.  I cannot imagine fiesty Deepa with wimpy Prabha or Kanagu or Akilan. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieharith25

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Super updates Harhem!

Lol Bhuvana & Laxman together at the police station was so funny!!!  The way they talk to each other now is funny to watch.  Bhuvana is not even one bit scared.

Why is Laxman using Prabha and Deepa to win against Bhuvana?  And remember how Varadhan told that Deepa's studies were important now but look at what he does...unexpected twist today.

Pity Prabha, Deepa and Kanagu right now.

vjayamTTfanGiselshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieharith25

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks haritha for the wonderful updatesSmileClap.I still  cannot believe why P agreed to marry D for the sake of his father...Looks like P is not in favour of marrying D coz he already knows K loves D

.And he will remember how (so there might be twist in this marriage) he felt when his girl friend suchi married another guy while he loved her. waiting for the next episode.Day Dreaming

GiselvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieharith25

Go to top