Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
as i said i'll share only confirmed news. like i posted abt abt jjkn reverting back to 4-day a week format. it seems SET was badly dissed. 
Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What do u mean? IS JJKN back to 4 day or is it still 3 days?? I;m confused😕
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
it will be telecast on thursdays too. 
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow shreya that's a good news.. i am so happy. but since 2 days I am having so much problems accessing Jp as well as this forum. didn't get to read the news..

thanks for sharing the infor shreya

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
       That's gr8 news Kshreya.And don't worry,even if the info turns out to be wrong we won't hold it against you.We are all with you.
pmahesh thumbnail

According to the original story she is suppose to end up with armaan but the directors took too much liberty with the script regarding purab's character. And now they are in a fix because most probably they do not have the permission to change the end.

I think that is reason for creating all this misunderstandings and though it is bad- seems like the serial is procedding towards jassi armaan marriage.

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

woww........you made my day.....so jassi willbe seen on thur too???is it true frm this week??

btw..shreya could you post it in here too,atleast for those who are not jp members........no one would accuse you of anything as you are just sharing a piece of news.......