•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i think the person is rajan kumar
it sounds like him

yes, i think Its Rajan because that mystry men wrote that letter from krishs office and Rajan works in that office.

plz am confuse...

what is written in that latter????

Plz plz tell me...
I feel Yash and Rajan are together on this...
Somehow Yash also seems to be the culprit as suddenly he is helping out Krish but what about the wrist watch that he had with the music ..
 I think its rajan but not alone,who are with him to be watched and how vaishnaves deals witth them.
yash is dead now... so its rajan only
To confuse the audience too much and to drag the suspense ,they might bring in new person.
I agree with all of you - confusion, confusion and more confusion. . I think even the writers are confused and do not know who the real culprit is. They are going round and round the bush just trying to figure out who they should make the mystery person. By the way, whenever they show this 'bad' guy, his attire is more like traditional and very unlike Rajan's. He was seen wearing a Kurta when Gaurav was chasing him in the crowd

Rajat's mode of dressing is very stylish. I will be very disappointed if they bring in a new guy, as sathuraj has already suggested