Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the PromoSmile

So looks like the marriage will happen for sure. But why is Prabha hesitating?? Because of the fast decision?? It is ok for me if the marriage happens or not. But Prabha deserves a nice person like Deepa after having parents like Lax and bhuv.

Thulz... Did not like her dialog to TADead. What kind of dialog was that?? She knows that she has studied well inspite of all the problems that happenned in her home. Then what is the reason to worry about Deepa. There is no one to torture Deepa like GW and Pei did to T. Also TA has been supporting her all along except the Pei interference. Hope TA does not get hurt with those dialogs.

Pretty sure Kanagu will not buy TA's talk how Deepa was forced into this marriage. Kanagu is surely going to be mad at TA for supporting Prabha and Deepa wedding. Kanagu is little im-matured too. But very sad to see him cater for Deepa's wedding..sigh.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalinsvjayamTTfanGiselshubbaShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral promo -10/10/12 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shalins

Shalins

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
OMG!! Thanks Shubba for  the promo!!  Smile

This is excited!!  Shocked

Thuls do u know wat ur saying... Disapprove
Joseph giving hopes to Kanagu...  Confused

Wat was tht praba's hesitation in the end...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo!

Wow overall it's a good promo making us eager to watch the next episodes but I don't get how Prabha's wedding is happening without his dad.

Lol awww Tamil and Tulasi looking great together love how Tamil stands while Tulasi is convincing him but it is odd to hear her say that...maybe she doesn't want Deepa to suffer??

Last shot Tamil and Tulasi looking good also...I never seen such a hesitation before before tying the thaali...lol...Deepa looks really sad.

Feel so bad for Kanagu...why did the director show us their little moments with that lovely bgm???

autumnsconcertovjayamTTfanGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i actually had a gut feeling tat it was deepa and prabha from first.. i woner y director showed K in btwn them.. 

vjayamTTfanGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --aarthi--

i actually had a gut feeling tat it was deepa and prabha from first.. i woner y director showed K in btwn them.. 

Then again this is Thendral, who knows what twists and turns lie ahead? Confused
These promos, really can't be trusted. LOL

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 10 October 2012 at 10:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuvjayamTTfanGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo--aarthi--

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Then again this is Thendral, who knows what twists and turns lie ahead? Confused
may b wedding will happen..but prabha will ask if d is really ok with their wedding.. and not accepted coz of their parents

autumnsconcertovjayamTTfanGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

may b wedding will happen..but prabha will ask if d is really ok with their wedding.. and not accepted coz of their parents

WRT Kanagu, it was only Joseph who was telling Deepa had feelings towards him, but deepa's behaviour was the same towards both Prabha and Kanagu...
She wished both of them to be successful in their life, come off from their miseries - wrt Prabha it was his love failue, wrt Kanagu she wanted him to be successful in his life.
She was the same towards both. It was Joseph who raised kanagu's hopes where as for Prabha there were none to talk about his relationship with Prabha...If someone had questioned Prabha like how joesph did for Kanagu, may be Prabha would have started having feelings towards her.
It was so clear that deepa was sticking to her character all the time, she was just seeing both of them as her friend. She behaved the same way as how she behaved with Jospeh but a step ahead for Prabha and Kanagu where she saw them much closer but that was only friendship.
But only point is, why was Deepa in all smiles when she heard Kanagu's name at the temple once, was it just a momentary feeling or was it bcos she knew K was in love with her and came up well in his life bcos of her words...Just have to wait and see...

jinjuvjayamTTfanGiselPearl.Shemmo

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the promo ...

it looks like everyone is hesitating ... when they have throw the rice over the couple ... so may be Prabha must have realised that it is not really deepa's will to get married ... or may be he will realise that ... he they are only do this marriage in order to feed in the bloated egos of two stupid people ... Bhu and Lax ... and spoil both deepa;s and his own life ... so he may himself stop the wedding ... let's see ...DeadShocked

jinjuvjayamTTfanGiselPearl.Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top