Has Shiv grasped something?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
seriously Jug's vamp behaviour feels somewhere out of old ekta kapoor shows... so pakao... today wen Shiv gave juggu the jalebi answer, i felt that he sensed it...
i would love to see Shivu fight back... fight for his darling's attention... how romantic ðŸ˜Š
BV has become so negative off late that it is hard to watch..seriously!!..Jagya was spiness,total jerk,brainless and what not BUT just because viewers were not ready to forgive him,CVs decided to turn him into a super negative person..few days back he had no brain to think for himself and do whatever Gauri told him..now suddenly he is all smart and playing smartly to take revenge!!..so much so that being a doctor he is now suggesting plans for farmers progress..wow!!..
todays episode has really put off my mood!
i completely agree with u. since wen did he become jack of all trades... bekaar mein Shivu se focus hat raha hai...
Originally posted by michelle281194

i completely agree with u. since wen did he become jack of all trades... bekaar mein Shivu se focus hat raha hai...

true and the thing is that nobody is really interested in watching Jagya and his evil plans all the time..last week's trp's fall just shows that people are not liking it much as well..hope cvs show something positive in coming episodes and stop this jagya bakwaas!..so much wanted to see more of Shiv and Anandi!
I agree with all that has been said.  I had posted earlier that whatever assignment Jags has undertaken till now he has flopped, including the ashes at Bhago's funeral  Suddenly he has developed a cunning that even Shakti Kapoor would have liked to emulate.

Also they are 'dumbing down' Anandi's strong character and Shiv the strong and tough no nonsense Collector is now a bit of a jelly, that he cannot understand what is going on.  And Dadisa acting in a strange way. . .

All in all, someone has lost the plot and interest is waning.  For sure.

i am so unhappy wit makng jagya so evil that there is no qs of jaan, but the fact is i wouyld have loved it even if jagya reformed anadi shd refuse not on the basis of how eivil he is but on the basis of that when u grow apart and mistrust nadl ack of respect there is no second chance!!

i dnt like the whole- anadi being disliked by susral- cm, shivani crap, how to mend them after mariage too tyoical have plnety of sas bahu here
anjum left but sometihng shd be shown itna discountuity s not parto f bv!!
jagya seems to have forgotten all of masters dream!! why shdnt he prent?
bharion shd also learn that sometimes u have to heal a kid with love too - had he listened to jaggu i feel this wld not have happened
shiv the intelligent collector gace bheem sing comp and all files confidentional are accessible??ridiclous