Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: chinti

yuck!.....o wont watch the serial after rajeev goes....can't see amna with anyone else.....

btw adol.......he is goin to be shown to hav an accident

NOOOOOOOOO😭 is ekta stupid😡 or something why does she want to do tht, show his face got changed tht's wht she did in ghar ek mandir, she showed the main characters face got changed because of a accident and i was so upset 4 many weeks

and now sujal's face is going to get changed and i'm going to cry my eyes out and i don't know how many days tht i'm going to cry 4, i seriously going to be really upset

ekat is such a mean person couldn' see just show tht rajeev is changed and then she is going to make him get a face change in the drama😭

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sujal_iz_da_man

i dunno how wud kashish react to all diz...for example if sujal comez wid the new face even in the drama...wht will the creative headz show... they shud show tht kashish iz not comfortable wid sujalz new face n feelz kind ov odd n insecure thus divorce him 😆......this iz the only way to keep kashish away frm the 'new sujal'....

i totally agree with you, if not rajeev then no one with kashish. i can't imagine her with sum1 else. thank god i only started watching kahin to hoga the day piyush had an accident and died.

S&k_fan thumbnail
yea i can't watch aamna with the new sujal.not possible.