Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

NEW OS: Shot through the heart </3 (Page 6)

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 7031

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

awesome OS sheetal
the title perfectly fitted
very well showed arjuhi's pain
yup in season1 punji suffered more

thanks vibha Smile on public demand of a happy ending i've written a sequel to it... do give it a read and let me know how you find it! heres the link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3254874&PID=67920864&#67920864

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...vibha...

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 15438

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

Originally posted by ...vibha...

awesome OS sheetal
the title perfectly fitted
very well showed arjuhi's pain
yup in season1 punji suffered more

thanks vibha Smile on public demand of a happy ending i've written a sequel to it... do give it a read and let me know how you find it! heres the link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3254874&PID=67920864&#67920864


sheetal i read that tooTongue loved last part
will comment soon
sorry for late comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 4137

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
i know i am late... 
but a wonderful os dear... 
the song is a great one... i love it... 
and yeah the song does remind of kmh1 and arjun punj... 
arjun punj was a masterpiece... a guy who is very special and precious!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 7031

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

i know i am late... 
but a wonderful os dear... 
the song is a great one... i love it... 
and yeah the song does remind of kmh1 and arjun punj... 
arjun punj was a masterpiece... a guy who is very special and precious!! 
thanks for reading achu... no worries on the late part Smile 

am glad you liked it! hope your exams went well Big smile 

punji truly was unique, special and very very precious Day Dreaming
shreya_arjuhi IF-Rockerz
shreya_arjuhi
shreya_arjuhi

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 5325

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
nice update
its so painful, I feel like crying, I remember when arohi was going to marry with karan after breaking my arjun's heart on kmh 1.
whatever the reason was but didn't like her decision.
he was madly in love with her... and she also, theat moment was very hurting Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

...deepz... IF-Dazzler
...deepz...
...deepz...

Joined: 21 December 2012
Posts: 3420

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Oh how I missed to read tis os... Cry sorry di and let me talk abt the os it was absolutely stunning di        kmh1 ki yaad diladi awww I cant see my arjun gng through tis much pain... Cry                                           pls jalde se un dono ko milade na... Clap I love u di...take care... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 7031

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_arjuhi

nice update
its so painful, I feel like crying, I remember when arohi was going to marry with karan after breaking my arjun's heart on kmh 1.
whatever the reason was but didn't like her decision.
he was madly in love with her... and she also, theat moment was very hurting Cry

sorry to make you cry shreya Ouch but i wanted to get the emotions across! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_arjuhi

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 7031

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepika06

Oh how I missed to read tis os... Cry sorry di and let me talk abt the os it was absolutely stunning di        kmh1 ki yaad diladi awww I cant see my arjun gng through tis much pain... Cry                                           pls jalde se un dono ko milade na... Clap I love u di...take care... Smile

thanks for reading this deepika Smile the sequel with the much required happy ending is at the end of the OS on page 1... please give it a read! i hope it will make you feel better Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
one shot...luv u...

2 3

Author: lazyblues   Replies: 16   Views: 1711

lazyblues 16 1711 04 January 2012 at 2:39am by kritz4ever
arohi shot seq

Author: nav92   Replies: 4   Views: 594

nav92 4 594 12 May 2011 at 10:53am by nav92
TB: Arohi to get shot

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 9   Views: 1201

Armu4eva 9 1201 11 May 2011 at 4:48pm by x-Sundas-x
arohi is going to be shot dead:(:(:(:(

2 3 4 5 6

Author: vandu_2012   Replies: 47   Views: 5761

vandu_2012 47 5761 10 May 2011 at 7:20am by chiku7
One Shot:For you;I lived

2 3

Author: Meeph   Replies: 18   Views: 1548

Meeph 18 1548 19 January 2011 at 8:30am by Meeph

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index