Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

ashutosh.panda

Groupbie

ashutosh.panda

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I really love this show

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DON'T END THE SHOW!!! (Page 3)" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashutosh.panda

Groupbie

ashutosh.panda

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
laxmi is very good actor

ashutosh.panda

Groupbie

ashutosh.panda

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
very nice couple

ishanicutegirl

ishanicutegirl

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Angrythis life ok channel sucks now i dont know what happened to this channel a bakwaas show like saubhagwati bhav and an idiotic show like alakshmi never ends I dont understand why they are ending a nice show like mltak when they can change the timeslot of alakshmi they would have changed the timeslot of mltak Cry look ektas serial keeps on going and going kasauti zindagi ki a boring serial and saubhagwati a nonsense serial keeps on going for years and years they were supposed to end mahadev and saubhagyawati bhav look amritmanthan is still continuing they would have replaced amritmanthan they had so many options either the channel is flop or either the director is brainless because bade achhe lagtey hain and pavitra rishta on zee is still doing bravo ekta kapoor who knows how to let the serial going Clapwhere ektas serial keeps on taking leaps and leaps and keep on going Big smilejisko hunarbaaz dekna hai dekho yaar main toh chali learn from ekta kapoor kaise serial ko chalaaya jaata hai koi usse seekhey i agree with you and love you guys and I am with you Winkwe will post a complaint letter against life ok but more people are needed I am also full of tears guys really I couldnt even sleep yesterday night really its so sad Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salgNG162

ishanicutegirl

ishanicutegirl

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
guys why dont you join me I am on facebook give me your ids or add me you guys are doing a good job by posting comments on mltak dont end the show Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162

salg

Groupbie

salg

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I agree. What a shame to end the serial like that. There are other serial like yeh rishta going on for three years. CVs could have saved the serial if they had not introduced Soumaya track . Sudeep and Sharada jodi is one of the best in hindi serial.I hope they come together again. I feel sorry for them as well as the serial was ended so abruptly. You are right Life Ok is a flop channel. MLTAK was much better than Alaxmi , Hunarbaj, and Amritmanthan. I am going to miss watching Sudeep and Sharada.

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishanicutegirl

Angrythis life ok channel sucks now i dont know what happened to this channel a bakwaas show like saubhagwati bhav and an idiotic show like alakshmi never ends I dont understand why they are ending a nice show like mltak when they can change the timeslot of alakshmi they would have changed the timeslot of mltak Cry look ektas serial keeps on going and going kasauti zindagi ki a boring serial and saubhagwati a nonsense serial keeps on going for years and years they were supposed to end mahadev and saubhagyawati bhav look amritmanthan is still continuing they would have replaced amritmanthan they had so many options either the channel is flop or either the director is brainless because bade achhe lagtey hain and pavitra rishta on zee is still doing bravo ekta kapoor who knows how to let the serial going Clapwhere ektas serial keeps on taking leaps and leaps and keep on going Big smilejisko hunarbaaz dekna hai dekho yaar main toh chali learn from ekta kapoor kaise serial ko chalaaya jaata hai koi usse seekhey i agree with you and love you guys and I am with you Winkwe will post a complaint letter against life ok but more people are needed I am also full of tears guys really I couldnt even sleep yesterday night really its so sad Cry

I m with u guys!!!! COMMON GUYS LETS DO IT!!!!
now i'll post a new post of we want mltak back!!!

ishanicutegirl

ishanicutegirl

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
heyy guys join me in we want mltak back forum I think we should post a complaint letter to
life okWinkwhat do you think we have to pressurise them Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.