Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
hey guys thnx a lot for supporting me plz post these comments on itvf cuz through that v can contact to d mltak team!!! common guys abhi bhi kuch nahi bigada hai!!!! plz help me!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DON'T END THE SHOW!!! (Page 2)" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
i've started seeing this serial recently ! Eventhough i watched d whole epi in 5 days (thnx to youtube)

nw m shocked to hear this terrible news ! I mean such a non-sense !

i dnt think this is gonna end lyk dis !

main reasons are :

these topics have to be concluded in a perfect way
1)arjn and kanchi union
2)adiz brokeup and the jealousy matters
3)kanchi's tranformation to laxmi
4)pinki's love story
and the main thing is to
5)make kanchi's relatives understand abt the reasons and to convince them about kanchi arjun union !

And for now all these things do u guys think remaining 4 days are enough !

i dnt think so !

i agree there wil be any change in scheduling of life ok timings !
but they wont end the show like this !

any way we'll w8 for further confirmations !

pjarpi

pjarpi

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
yes...the show after few setbacks is now getting interesting...
whats tha point in closing it...fake BF/GF track to me is very good...i am enjoying be it childish as per some ppl...to me its fun...i dont want the show to end...but i think its too late...the show coudl ahve taken a 3 months break and come again in new avatar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemltak13

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
well maybe it can come again in a new avatar!!! the second season!!!! maybe!! who knows but one thing they should keep in mind is that shraddha n sudeep should be there as main!!! idk anything all i want to see is arsh!!! thats it ab inhone kuch gadbad ki na i'll kill them!!! kya yaar most of us watch mltak cuz of arsh!!! i love them so much!!! hope to see them for a long time!! plz guys hope n pray with me that mltak don't end like this!!!!

lovemltak13

lovemltak13

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjansen

Originally posted by lovemltak13

i really agree they dont show mltak.it's only four-five times a day.saubhagyavati bhava should be shut off .Raghav stinks i dont know wht they really doing, but he was such a nice guy and they've changed the whole thing while mltak is becoming better .arjun kaanchi are pretending to be bf-gf!
they are doing a supremely great job now. if it goes on like this then mltak will be one of the best in lifeok
 saturday-sunday whenever i change the channel to lifeok always mahadev or DSDDSB.it's just not fair.they are veery partial.

I agree, DSDDSB has become rubbish. Which having said,  this whole BF/GF stuff is a bit of kindergarten stuff isn't it? Your children will be enjoying it more than you.
actually someone might think like that, but i personally like this track... actually i just love it.yesterday i was so excited when i saw the worry on Arjun's face when he carried Kaanchi out of the fire.this track has actually initiated Arjun 's love for Kaanchi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162

lovemltak13

lovemltak13

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NG162

well maybe it can come again in a new avatar!!! the second season!!!! maybe!! who knows but one thing they should keep in mind is that shraddha n sudeep should be there as main!!! idk anything all i want to see is arsh!!! thats it ab inhone kuch gadbad ki na i'll kill them!!! kya yaar most of us watch mltak cuz of arsh!!! i love them so much!!! hope to see them for a long time!! plz guys hope n pray with me that mltak don't end like this!!!!
i dont qiute agree with u .i dont think MLTAK 2 might have such a fantastic story as this one has.but they are just not correct in shutting down.and by the way , if they were shuuting it down on 21st then by now some new show's ad should have come

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovemltak13

Originally posted by ranjansen

[QUOTE=lovemltak13]i really agree they dont show mltak.it's only four-five times a day.saubhagyavati bhava should be shut off .Raghav stinks i dont know wht they really doing, but he was such a nice guy and they've changed the whole thing while mltak is becoming better .arjun kaanchi are pretending to be bf-gf!
they are doing a supremely great job now. if it goes on like this then mltak will be one of the best in lifeok
 saturday-sunday whenever i change the channel to lifeok always mahadev or DSDDSB.it's just not fair.they are veery partial.

I agree, DSDDSB has become rubbish. Which having said,  this whole BF/GF stuff is a bit of kindergarten stuff isn't it? Your children will be enjoying it more than you.
actually someone might think like that, but i personally like this track... actually i just love it.yesterday i was so excited when i saw the worry on Arjun's face when he carried Kaanchi out of the fire.this track has actually initiated Arjun 's love for Kaanchi.[/QUOTE]

Okay, good for you

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
so basically this story is making room for some reality show.Still one thing I feel is notable, that the story is having a credible end.The lead actress was given a chance to portray her role in two different persona.  She did a fine job, especially in emulating an accent as Kanchi. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.