Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
plz plz plz plz plz plz...!!!!!!! don't end the show like this plz!!!! i really love the show especially sudeep n shraddha!!!! i really wanted to see wat happens after archi's marriage!!!! i want to enjoy some of their cute moments with jiyana!!! wesse bhi yaar i m tiered of armi separated!!! itni mushkil se soumya ka chapter khatam hua tha lekin they killed lakshmi!!! kya yaar humme thode toh armi moments enjoy karne dete!Broken Heart 
its a humble request to d channel that plz let the show go on, give it another chance!!! plz plz plz!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinalovemltak13yours4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DON'T END THE SHOW!!!" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
thats not at all fair!!! they themself are discouraging the show by not showing mltak repeat telecasts on weekends!!! all they show is mahadev n saubhagavati bhava which really irritates me!!! not fair with mltak fans!!! 

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NG162

thats not at all fair!!! they themself are discouraging the show by not showing mltak repeat telecasts on weekends!!! all they show is mahadev n saubhagavati bhava which really irritates me!!! not fair with mltak fans!!! 

All quiet in the Forum, kisine koi shabd bhi nahi kaha.  Shows the enthusiasm, neh?

Aradhya49

Groupbie

Aradhya49

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
kya hua aisa kyu bol rahe ho kisne kaha ki show band ho raha hai mene to kahi nai suna 
plzz tell me 

ayesha2310

ayesha2310

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
no v can't so sumthing...its too late

sneha6858

sneha6858

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
The serial will go ahead and reach to success definitely! Mai Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki is one of the best serials and it is one of my favorite serials too.  I refer to watch the serial on lifeok.com/myshow.aspx?pid=67809 and would like to thank Life Ok for live TV channel. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemltak13

lovemltak13

lovemltak13

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
i really agree they dont show mltak.it's only four-five times a day.saubhagyavati bhava should be shut off .Raghav stinks i dont know wht they really doing, but he was such a nice guy and they've changed the whole thing while mltak is becoming better .arjun kaanchi are pretending to be bf-gf!
they are doing a supremely great job now. if it goes on like this then mltak will be one of the best in lifeok
 saturday-sunday whenever i change the channel to lifeok always mahadev or DSDDSB.it's just not fair.they are veery partial.

Edited by lovemltak13 - 15 October 2012 at 6:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovemltak13

i really agree they dont show mltak.it's only four-five times a day.saubhagyavati bhava should be shut off .Raghav stinks i dont know wht they really doing, but he was such a nice guy and they've changed the whole thing while mltak is becoming better .arjun kaanchi are pretending to be bf-gf!
they are doing a supremely great job now. if it goes on like this then mltak will be one of the best in lifeok
 saturday-sunday whenever i change the channel to lifeok always mahadev or DSDDSB.it's just not fair.they are veery partial.

I agree, DSDDSB has become rubbish. Which having said,  this whole BF/GF stuff is a bit of kindergarten stuff isn't it? Your children will be enjoying it more than you.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.