Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

*Jeeyo hazaron saal saal*Yrkkh completes 1000epis* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 115

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
In an era where serials are being ruthlessly axed within a couple ofmonths of their airing due to low ratings it's commendable that afew are managing to complete 1,000 episodes on air. Early this yearBalika Vadhu achieved that feat and and today Yeh Rishta KyaKehlata Hai is celebrating the completion of 1,000 episodes. Producer Rajan Shahi says, "Currently the TV scenario is extremely competitive and chaotic. It is difficult even to sustain ashow, forget having a long-run. In this situation to hit the 1,000mark is an achievement." And to celebrate, he will throw a party today.According to Rajan, the reason his show continues to be popular among the viewers is, it has stuck to the texture of being a family show since day one. "There are no false gimmicks or loud drama. It's a positive show with Indian values that can be watched byan eight-year-old to an 80-year old," explains Rajan.
As for Balika Vadhu, producer Sunjoy Waddhwa feels that it isthe concept of the show that worked to begin with and later peopleconnected with the characters of the show. "Anandi and Dadisa became household names. Also, the different subjects like child marriage, later Anandi's divorce and now her entering a new phase oflife is something viewers are identifying with," says Sunjoy givingcredit to his writers for churning out good stories. Another showthat is on its way to the 1,000 mark is Uttaran which has so far completed over 950 episodes.chaya.unnikrishnan@dnaindia.net

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaryamMeow_Aleena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Jeeyo hazaron saal saal*Yrkkh completes 1000epis* (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Abig pat on the back of the entire cast and crew of Director's Kut Productions' showYeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
(Star Plus). The story is about Akshara (Hina Khan
), a simple girl who discovers love and new relationships post her marriage to Natik (Karan Mehra
). The plot has struck a chord with the masses and has been loved and appreciated by one and all over these years. And guess what…in a commendable feat…the show is all set to complete 1000 successful episodes tomorrow (12 October 2012).
This indeed calls for a party…and party there will be. Yes, theYeh Rishta… team has lined up celebrations the entire day tomorrow. Their day will start with a Havan on the sets after which there will be a prize distribution ceremony on the sets. Everyone who has been a part of the project from the first episode will get a special gift while others will get mementos.
Next the entire team will watch a nostalgic AV which has been prepared by theYeh Rishta…team. Lastly, there will be a grand party in the night where everyone who has been associated or has worked with Director's Kut Productions' will be invited. This includes folks fromAmrit Manthan, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Havan, Bidaaiand all the other shows.
We at Tellychakkar.com got in touch with producer Rajan Shahi who confirmed the same and said, "The success ofYeh Rishtagoes to the team.BidaaiandYeh Rishtaare two shows that have made our production house proud. Today…Yeh Rishtais my identity. When I go to a foreign country and I say that I am the producer ofYeh Rishta… I get respect."
After a little pause he added, "I am very happy that this show has managed to achieve this feat without any fake gimmicks. In fact, when I had started this show the idea was to have a plot that can be watched by a six year old and his grandmother together and we have managed to do that. A big thanks to Star Plus for all their support."
Thanking theYeh Rishtafans for all their support he said, "Our show has completed 1000 episodes because its fans are the ones who have made the characters of this show part of their daily life. I would like to thank all Yeh Rishta audience for being there."
Karan Mehra aka Naitik averred, "It's been a beautiful four year and 1000 episodes journey. I did not even realize when and how time passed by. I feel lucky to be a part of the show that will be remembered in television industry with other shows that have completed 1000 episodes. Also the fact that it's the only longest running show on Star Plus fills me with joy."
"Everybody has put in a lot of hard work in getting this show where it is. It has been a team effort and also the love of our fans," ended Karan.
Hina Khan remained unavailable for comment.
Congratulations to the entire team ofYeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai!!!

-MaryamMeow_Aleena

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
congratulations to whole YRKKH cast & NakshiansPartyHug
long live YRKKHHeart
Naksh & Cutie pie Duggu rocks!!!HeartDay Dreaming
I wish YRKKH completes another 1000,2000,3000 episodesBig smile
12 oct is speacial for all YRKKhians & nakshians we got our first Naksh SMPBlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming & on today 12.10.12 YRKKH completes 1000 episodes.. yipeeePartyDancingpartyPartyParty& our beloved duggu's birthdayEmbarrassedDancing

Edited by -Rasmi24- - 12 October 2012 at 1:58am

-MaryamMeow_Aleena

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Congratulations 2 the whole cast n viewars of YRKKH...

I love Akshara n Varsha their strong relationship n my feb DUGGU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUGGU N YRKKH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meow_Aleena

Meow_Aleena

IF-Sizzlerz

Meow_Aleena

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
congratulations all the entire team of YRClap

u have compeleted marvellous 100 episodes...n now a grand gift 4 all fans a 1000 epi blaster n duggu's bday...RS keep rocking n may YR goes on 1000...2000 epi...Tongue

Congo to all nakshianz...Party

-Maryam.Mohabbatein.

ilee1206

ilee1206

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
cool

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Clap"baar baar yeh din aaye..baar baar dil yeh gaaye..tum jeeyo haazaron saal.."Clap
PartyDancingCONGRATULATIONSDancing
Party
   Clap
PartyClapYRKKHClapPartyClap
Congrats to entire cast and crew of
Party
ClapStarYEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAINClapStarPartyfor their achievement Gr8 milestone of 1000 episodesDancing

Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 October 2012 at 3:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetu_naksh-MaryamMeow_Aleena.Mohabbatein.

Meow_Aleena

IF-Sizzlerz

Meow_Aleena

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
tum jiyo hazaron saal sal mein din hn 50 hazar...Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top