Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

*Jeeyo hazaron saal saal*Yrkkh completes 1000epis* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 115

Page 1
Page   of 115
Page 3 Page 115

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meow_Aleena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Jeeyo hazaron saal saal*Yrkkh completes 1000epis* (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Congrats, to all fans and whole team of yrkkh and naksh and duggu fans today its going to complete 1000 magical episodes and our cute little baby duggu bday too.. So many shows will come and go but one show will remain for ever in every one's heart and mind is our show YEH RISHTA KYA KEHALATA HAI'no one can ever even think touch or even take its place, 9.30 daily from mon to sat its our show time its our special time we spend with our naksh and duggu,no one can ever take the place in the slot and in our heart too.Its one of the bestest show ever shown on tv. that is love happens after an arranged marriage,wow what a gr8 feeling.Feeling so proud to be fans of the show dont know how to put in words, so many nice scenes naksh hs given us we enjoyed each every min of their life their journey was truly amazing feeling so proud to be part of this journey as a fan,want to say so many things and want to share so many things about our show and our cute adorable couple naksh and duggu just my hand and my hand and my heart stops when i see them happy together,i am speechless that is the speciality of our show and our cuteness of our naksh and duggu, This show and our naksh and duggu always will be part of my life,np one can ever take their place from my heart want this journey of naksh continue i promise,i will be always part of this beautiful journey,with out any break the show should reach so many heights create and break all the reocords.

Love yrkkh and our naksh feeling so proud and feeling so good and i am happy to be fan of this wonderful show feeling so gr8 being fan of naksh and duggu my heart will happy to sing Yeh rishta kya kehalata hai.

Thanks to whole team and thanks to all actors and my speical thanks to our cute adorable beautiful couple naksh and our cutie pie duggu

Edited by kala_09 - 11 October 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi58Meow_Aleena

sweaty1

Groupbie

sweaty1

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
congrats guys,it must be biggest day for all yrkkh team congrats again
its a milestoneBig smile

yrkkhfan4everkala_09

-Srkfan4ever-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srkfan4ever-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
res Embarrassed Big smile

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Res

sweet56

sweet56

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Congractulations and celebrations wooowww!!!!!i am so excited !!!main pagal ho jaunga after all this ...i love u YRKKH..u r my life and body heart and soulEmbarrassed
THEIR FIRST APPEARANCE

THE SHAADI

300 EPI CELEB

and now
1000 EPI GRAND CELEB

YOU ROCK YRKKH

Edited by sweet56 - 11 October 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetu_naksh

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
res

To all the cast, crew and all the fans...
Our show has done it!!!PartyParty
A Big thanks to Rajan Shahi and his team for giving us such a wonderful showApprove, such a great lead pair...Karan Mehra and Hina Khan..and the cutest baby Duggu..!!Thumbs Up
Words fall short describing Yeh rishta and our love for it...!!Tongue
Still remember the first promo, Akshara's entry, Naitik's entry, their first date, the grand shaadi, and yes how can we forget, we got the first SMP on 12th october 3years ago..!!BlushingEmbarrassedLOL
Beautiful moments in the show like akshi's pregnancy, Naksh's romance, Duggu's entry..ohh there are so manySmile...and even there were tracks we didn't likeOuch but then to being loyal viewers we went and sat before the tv at 9.30LOL...!!and now its time for our duggu's 1st Bday...PartyDancing
This journey has been beautiful wid naksh... and hope it continues..!!Ying YangTongue
Its definitely not easy to achieve such a milestone with so much competition around..!!But YR has proved that its the best..Thumbs Up

CONGRATULATIONS once again and VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUGGU my golgappa..!!Big smile

Edited by janhavi58 - 11 October 2012 at 11:59pm

-MaryamMeow_Aleena

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to the entire team of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai... Thankyou Rajan sir for giving us such a beautiful show... Love u naitik n Aksharan pyara duggu... keep rocking... keep continuing... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09Meow_Aleena_Divya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top