Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by un786

They shouldn't be changing what time the shows comes which is not going to affect how the show is going to do.  But they need to change the writers, the storyline to imporve how the show will do.  They could have asked me and I could have told them that!  Didn't need to go through the whole hassle of changing it to an adult show!  Silly people!  I think the writing team is made up of a bunch of zombies because no one in their right mind would make the silly mistakes that the writers have made so far.  I really feel bad for the actors in this show. 

exactly ! instead of changing  time slot, why not they change to the writing team and director ? why not zee do something to improve story line, time slot will not help them, show needs immediate repairing in writing area, i was witness of some show in the past, where channel was not happy to the team and PH, and then channel changed to the PH and gave the show to another PH, and show did well,improved.. so why not in this case, why zee doing nothing PH and WT r bunch of idiots, they r not even realizing what they r doing...  
their hero,heroine r looks disgusting , both r confuse,even sug never feel bad about her break up, can u believe it,and now she is so happy,  all characters lost their identity, even V too lost his old charm,  so what is left in the show for at 11pm...more vulgarity, more immorality, more cheapness...  will this help... ? maximum 2-4 month and zee will say good bye...  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeekomal07stephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Article Removed] (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

Originally posted by komal07

But in indian tv only ADULT shows take that time slot? So after bhanja getting marry his mami this show is going in ADULT way?ROFL
Guys We were complaining to not show immoral actions as mostly people don't want their kids get any bad lesson from this show. Obviously all parents want their kids to see their mami as a mother nothing else. So channel think change the time slot so now people can't complain about their kids getting wrong lessons cuz answer will be"It's coming after 11 so it's officially ADULT SHOW now" Kripya apne bacho ko sula ker dekhiyeROFL

not only this, but because, after marriage ,  mamaji will not stop to wooing his DIL, Wink  so kid can take this too in wrong way, so channel took good decision ...  LOL

Dear..."Kuch to Log Kahenge"(on Sony) is not ADULT Show...& KTLK is a Hit Show..After move at 11pm...
But in this Show may be we can se some Adult coz..TVS..Wink...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thanks...at 11:00pm... I am free that time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Kripya apne bacho ko sula ker dekhiyeROFL

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

good for us n good for them...now this time changes surely indicates tht show is doing poor in terms of channel expectations n to hold their chnnl rating they will put other high potential dramas n tht slot n removed psh to somewhere when majority dont bother to watch. Soon PSH will see its exit and it wont surprise me coz it wrote its fate alrdy by turning the show as cartoon network show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07JulieD

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya2000

But in this Show may be we can se some Adult coz..TVS..Wink...

mayb u dont knw what adult show is...thts y such statement

anyways if TVS is adult then Adi is milk drinker baby?? isnt adi adult too?? ok so bacche log ab is cartoon se khush hai...ha ha ha ha...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07JulieDForeverSHINee

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I will start watching this show when the story line comes to normal senses.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07stephhh

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
we do not have problrm with time slot..Zeetelevisionasia is ahowing PSH fresh episode at 7.00 pm and repeat telecast at 11.30pm...In India they change time slot there will be no diffrent..because here Zee  showing all the drama one pisode back...i mean here, today (11nt October) showed the eposode that you have seen in yesterday (10th October)...

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
wow great news ... if u'll ask me i'll suggest that this show should come after 12am ( adult show Wink)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrshunu6JulieDForeverSHINeekomal07stephhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.