Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
tfs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Article Removed] (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
This is very good for me I can watch show without miss now. Thx zee for Clap changing time slot  Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2000

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
IMO The move to adult time slot is not because of the messages already shown
- divorce is bad. A person should be forced to stay in a bad marrige and if they fight they are bad and punished by God
- scarifice is good and rewarded by God
- an UNHOLY IMMORAL UNNECESSARY relationship between a bhanja and his mama's love is endorced by God even though it will destroy a family
- a plea to God by a girl who has stayed faithful to her finance to help her fight for what is right is rejected.

Its because of what is about to come.

What is about to come is going to a lot worse that what we have seen so far!!!!

Because that's what adults want to see after a hard day.

Edited by payal7 - 11 October 2012 at 2:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
At least Zee acknowledged by changing the time slot that this show is not for family viewing and is for adults only. If young people watch this show it will lead to disintegration of moral and family values. Even I think that the worst is yet to comeDead What's next? I wonderD'oh

pankhudi_TiaRa

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by un786

They shouldn't be changing what time the shows comes which is not going to affect how the show is going to do.  But they need to change the writers, the storyline to imporve how the show will do.  They could have asked me and I could have told them that!  Didn't need to go through the whole hassle of changing it to an adult show!  Silly people!  I think the writing team is made up of a bunch of zombies because no one in their right mind would make the silly mistakes that the writers have made so far.  I really feel bad for the actors in this show. 

They are totally confused, dear. 

I wish Varun Badola would wake up to what is happening in his career life while doing PSH.

It's getting so ridiculous, that potentially if I were in the unfortunate position of being the Indian TV director, I would hire, most of Vikram's fans to re-write the whole show.  

It seems, they have a minimal understanding of language & creative writing skills, and also it's clear they have a limited vision of what classic tales are all about and what creativity really IS.

In fact it seems to me they lack a REAL education - Period!

pankhudi_TiaRa

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Because Afsar Bitya is not at a peak time slot. 

Absolutely Laila Zee has noticed the falling TRP's and the show running only on Varun's shoulders hence the late slot .  In India PSH holds a peak time slot and Zee cannot afford the falling TRPs hence the change and then off air.

pankhudi_TiaRa

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hey Guys all your views have not gone unheard.  Zee has taken note of the falling story line and hence the change. 

pankhudi_TiaRa

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Komal, it's not about a show for 'adults, as no decent and responsible adult, would want to watch,  immorality, vice, & obscenities as shown on Indian TV. 

It's knowing about conscious & healthy spirituality, good and evil,  the soul, the ego & self control. I'm afraid they have reflected very little on this subject of character formation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.