Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I will start watching this show when the story line comes to normal senses.
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we do not have problrm with time slot..Zeetelevisionasia is ahowing PSH fresh episode at 7.00 pm and repeat telecast at 11.30pm...In India they change time slot there will be no diffrent..because here Zee  showing all the drama one pisode back...i mean here, today (11nt October) showed the eposode that you have seen in yesterday (10th October)...
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow great news ... if u'll ask me i'll suggest that this show should come after 12am ( adult show ðŸ˜‰)
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ha ha ha @pakhundi

if u ask me then this show shud come at cartoon network channel...lolzzz...sab bacche log is ko pasand karte hain, those who hve no sense of logic...
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@stephhh : 

yeah this kids really like PSH as they are not able to see what we can see (they don't bother about moral values as they don't really understand it poor kidos ) 
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
11 pm who will watch at 11 such an illogical show with no sense in it. Now itself it is so boring to watch.

I read the updates today of 10 and 11th how can a sindoordani when u hold in hand can fly from ur hand better they should have shown amrita fainting and the sindoor falling on sugni's head.  Something similar madness the CV's had shown a scene in the temple before when adi put sindoor on sugni.   CV'S🤢🤢  a bunch of fools.  I think they should tell us to give update on future tracks we will give them a much much better story then what they are showing us.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Its my ninni time🥱 wonder how I will be able to do the WU infact even Aarathi

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Its my ninni time🥱 wonder how I will be able to do the WU infact even Aarathi

Oh God we are fighting over boldness and cheapness of the show but missing the main point. We all are relying on u and Aarathi's written updates. What u guys will do now?😕 Ek eye open ker ke write kerna hard hoga na lol sorry sorry but How will we survive without written update🤔
Zee TV is also hopeless like PSH makers😡

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will be nice if Arti and Chalhov will write their story.I mean own story.
I am 1000% sure their story will be readable and better than PSH.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
We viewers are not even united to fight for retaining the timings some other shows the viewers make such a hue and cry all over the social networking websites and all of us are calmly accepting the change of timings there are so many shows getting very less TRPs in Zee   and still in the prime time whereas PSH has better TPs then those shows but geting shifted😡😡