Pratigya

???...!!!

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lol can anyone tell me y tat topic is trashed n y it turned out bashing...??
i again n again requested let members express thier views watever they feel...
but na... Y can't one juz ignore others views, wats bothering actually?? 
 i can never get y here PPl expects same what they like from others too... juz funny...

am gain askin , If one have don't have any right to judge actors, then how would here any member hav right to judge other members views here, saying Double faces... who gave that right to them to say that to members...??

If u r ok with watevr goin then , be happy n prise it, r stand by it r do watever U like... but why after members, saying wat to do, wat not to do , wat to feel n wat not to feel... how to react n how not..!! One have thier own thoughts ,sense, , no need to tell wat they have to to do n how to react...

let it be  trashed too, juz don't care n go on here too giving bhashans ...
Am sayin watever I said there about everyone actors r CVs , I do feel that ,  I stood by tat... i juz about wat happend about show ending n things happend around that issue, tats it.. n ya discussed abt upcoming New show too... y can't I r we...?? am again saying  I do respect ArJa's talent... Best wishes to thier future projects...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol...i vs finding that topic to give ahnaf a link,bt thanks fr telling that topic trashed🤗
Veena.S thumbnail
watever i said about n expressed views about recent issues, n i didn't question our Leads talent r thier service r Our CVs for our show... ...
Veena.S thumbnail
funny thing  I laways find here PPl says bashing bashing bashing Actors ect ect ect...
But they never realizes they are actually bashing members...!!
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dear it wasn't because of you that topic got trashed toawards the end someone kept saying mean things that pooja wasnt dedicated and just being damn rude.. i know you are hurting with mkap enidng we all are we feel your pain too, even i am so sad but i am putting that sorrow into hope of mkap 2.

Originally posted by: Veena.S

funny thing  I laways find here PPl says bashing bashing bashing Actors ect ect ect...

But they never realizes they are actually bashing members...!!

teenss thumbnail

watever i said about n expressed views about recent issues, n i didn't question our Leads talent r thier service r Our CVs for our show... ...

hmmm,,i didnt knw saying vts in our mind is nt allowed,,,ps,btw u didnt answer ma question,,vt that man doing in uor dp??🤓
Veena.S thumbnail
PPl bashed  starplus n thier team in twitter  for not confirming Show ending news, for ending show.. SAY NO
TO SP ect ect .
... if actors does same, we can't say  anything right...??
teenss thumbnail

PPl bashed  starplus n thier team in twitter  for not confirming Show ending news, for ending show.. SAY NO

TO SP ect ect .

cool down dear..nd let us reply too😳
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but none of the actors confirmed except for pearl grey.. even parvati tweeted but wasnt clear.. but channel as the height they are should be professional and have not been... actors probably can not tell anyone untill officially confirmed.

TO SP ect ect .

Edited by Khushi96 - 11 years ago
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khushi96

dear it wasn't because of you that topic got trashed toawards the end someone kept saying mean things that pooja wasnt dedicated and just being damn rude.. i know you are hurting with mkap enidng we all are we feel your pain too, even i am so sad but i am putting that sorrow into hope of mkap 2.

I agree khushi. It was Rude !!