Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hi everyone

now when you see the pics you are going to say this boss is crazy certified a million times since how can i give this theme, i mean RK just got shot and we got a maha filmy reaction and here i am showing madhu smiling pics, i mean how sad can i be to show happiness int his sad situation afterall i do have the ekta upbring i could have at least had a crying theme today to show the emotions of the members of the pahmily (we all know how many tears there have been) but i have a logical explication, you see this theme was suggested by "OmaRamdass" who suggested DD's smile so there you go here are dd as madhu smile and i posted it today since its 99 episodes everyone  wait for it 99 episodes so madhu is happy and this the smile pics

OK i have put pics so you all can post your pics, only dd as madhubala pics, (i know there are more dd pics od smile but lets stick to the serial ol, so only madhu pics)
have fun and do pm me your theme ideas

Edited by kirti_fiji - 10 October 2012 at 7:51am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaiprihoney_sonycezanneskmanjusputarunikaraosmart1010-Desire-crazyforddgawjusangel-VibrantGal-nityaarnvkushiUdita4sumreenvaani21samidsamidJareenDDSanthu.The.KingCheckmateIWinPoseidenfantesyrajla.Indu.-SmexySmile-tanubagOmaRamdassharshithaaaaaaa-optimist-...Mallu...KittuPratzzAnoshka-the-GemANJALI_SAMARIYANewton123anu_sakshimanidzoya_naziya-Nimmi-desaitSaiSnehakaribaafsh4aDrashtifan4ever-brokensoul--Mounika-Sandy-NazshaliniasthaSaamszaaratqankita24Amoureuxmitzi11nahtani88MischiefManagedFallen Angel_Rainbow_-SmexyGhost-Neelambari..blackb28BrashCandyShru77_Sparkles_Arnav90dolly10undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Smile madhu aka DD theme 10 Oct" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJALI_SAMARIYA

IF-Rockerz

ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Soo beautiful n cute,.ur angel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

kirti_fiji

crazyfordd

crazyfordd

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
beautiful

kirti_fiji

samidsamid

Goldie

samidsamid

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
awsm exprssions

kirti_fiji

Saams

IF-Sizzlerz

Saams

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
DD in blue kurta is mah fav.Itsa naughty smile.

Edited by Saams - 10 October 2012 at 8:02am

kirti_fiji

-optimist-

IF-Rockerz

-optimist-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Nice theme..Embarrassed..but is it 99 or 100th epi today??Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4.Indu.CheckmateIWinSandy-Nazkirti_fiji

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

Nice theme..Embarrassed..but is it 99 or 100th epi today??Confused

nice pics,

according to wiki it was 96 epi on oct 5th so it makes 99 today

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.