SSLK ending(air-off) at 27 oct for QABOOL HAI! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

am sorry didnt want to comment but what so good about afsar bitiya pinky doing what she want and krishnna just catching she rear. so unless i watching the wrong show that show in a mess but do we come there and bash NO.

Guys, i just saw this article on facebook. so relax SSLK is not ending...

Karan Singh Grover and Gulki Joshi

Media has been speculating quite a lot about Zee TV's new programming change in order to accommodate Karan Singh Grover's Qubool Hai on Zee TV. There were reports about Afsar Bitiya shutting shop, and Rab Se Sohna Isshq getting moved to the 11 pm slot to make way for this upcoming 4 Lions Films project.

However, we have the confirmed news right here. Read on…

Phir Subah Hogi, produced by IMRC Entertainment which airs presently at the 9.30 pm slot will now be moved to the 11 pm slot. Qubool Hai, which has Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti as leads, will launch on 29 October 2012 and will take the 9.30 pm slot.

The inside news is that Zee TV plans to add the 'bold' punch to Phir Subah Hogi and feels that the show will rake in good numbers at the 11 pm slot. For the uninitiated, Star Plus reaped rewards by placing the bold concept Maryada Lekin Kab Tak? at the 11 pm slot and it looks as though Zee TV now wants to cash in on the idea.

We also hear that in order to bring in a crisp and bold twist to the content of Phir Subah Hogi, the makers have roped in Rajesh Ram Singh of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo fame.

Tellychakkar.com will soon bring you more updates!!!

SSLK will not be going off air.

The show has just started and I believe it's doing well.
I don't think any show is ending,PSH will just move down in time to accommodate Qubool Hai.

i dont think it will go off air reasone being: 

1)it does not have the lowest TRPs on Zee

2) It started not too long back

There are more suggestive moves in hindi films which i am sure are also seen by rural folks and i cannot believe that they get offended with a chaste kiss scene.  In fact some of the moves in hindi film embarass me a lot more.  I guess i will never understand people

@Jenelle05 - Thanks so much for sharing! I'm getting excited now! 😃
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Jenelle05 - Thanks so much for sharing! I'm getting excited now! 😃
You are most welcome😉
so finally qabool hai mogambo ??????our 🤪show not ending