Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Hope they dnt do any editing mistake in the mahaep

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
The mahaepisode trps wil be high but they dnt disapoint with editing mistakes,last time after kali maa killed rakthbiz ,stil there was one rakthbiz remaining .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hope they dnt do any editing mistake in the mahaep" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
oh really?...i didnt notice i was too disappointed to even noticeLOL
i hope the ME is atleast decent if not exceptionally good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimitanvismile

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Oh really one RB is still left? Haven't noticed it.
If she hadn't killed him then what was the need of Parvati taking Kali form because as Kali she never spares any Asura. RB must be killed. The remaining Asuras like Shumbh, Nishumbh are left now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_praptitanvismile

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
they have a reputation of showing us pompous promos  and then ruining the mahaepis(with an exception of the shiv parvati wedding).

so simply enjoying teh promos,not expectign much from the ME.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.