Kesar

What happens...

asianpride05 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi...

I watch Kesar and in the UK we are behind others for some reason so please could someone tell me whether Natasha and Abhi get married??

Thanks...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no they don't get married bcoz natasha calls of the marriage when they are doing the rounds bcoz someone called abhi and told him tht kesar health is getting bad so he decides to leave and natasha say something and then she says they can't get married and now she is married to anand( abhi's twin) and abhi's changed to Hiten tewanji(karan of KSBKBT)
shahidlover24 thumbnail

yup, icy_devil is rite.......natasha only married anand so she can be around abhi.....i think thats it, could sum1 plz confirm that?

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahidlover24

yup, icy_devil is rite.......natasha only married anand so she can be around abhi.....i think thats it, could sum1 plz confirm that?

ya, u r rite

Naveet thumbnail
why they never leave Ejaz khan alone they always change him or kill him i hate that i want to see him as kesar's husband way better than her real😡 husband i hate dhruv he is soo gay anywayss i am gonna miss ejaz khan(old abhi) love his acting they are changing people in this serial first they changed Pam now abhi come on people 🤢
asianpride05 thumbnail
Thanks...just wanted to know becacuse we are really behined