Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 144

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Hi rose

Its a shockerLOLnever in my wildest dream sups as wife ...naku as other woman ...has to be some twist hidden in your sleeve...plsss ud soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57twinkle-starstranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 6)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
@ tamanna - yes , sups is dutta's wife ..i know hard to digest but its true ..hope you enjoy the next part 

@ emily - mini heart attack ..sorry dear..well i warned you all that this time the story and its language will be disturbing ..so be strong to read the future updates and thanks for your comments 

@ dilse - thanks for liking this new concept 

@ afzal - thanks so much for having faith in me ..i hope like always will not let you all down this time too 

@ daya - must say you are one smart girlClap since you judged that nakku isnt his wife and then a very very valid point of surrogacy raised Thumbs Up..to which i can say that they had 2 options ..one was surrogacy and the other one which i have written ( which is also valid , real and prevalent) .. had i opted for surrogacy then i feel the impact which i wanted in the story would not have come..hope i am able to justify my point in the coming updates Smile

@ nakusha - i know dear its difficult to imagine sups as his wife but thats the case this time and why i didn't opt for surrogacy is because the aspect that i have raised is crucial for the story line and don't worry this ff will not have unexpected twists like meri adhuri kahaani but hopefully you will still enjoy it 

@ usha - yes nakku is here only for the baby but lets see what happens next 

@ tahera - TAHERA TAHERA TAHERA ..relax dear ..agreed this is a shocker but then don't lose faith in me ..i will do something about it in the coming updates ..thanks so much for appreciating the story line and its a pleasure writing for u all 

@ fassben - thanks a lot for liking this new concept where sups is his wife and yes nakku is here to give them a baby ..hope the ff manages to hold on to your interest till the end 

@ hammie - oh wow its a pleasant surprise to see you here ..yes the story is different and it will be great to know your views on it ..thanks for liking the introduction and the update ..me creative ? no no ..not as much as you are 

@ mirage - yup nakku is not like her usual stuff ..hope you like this different nakku ..thanks for your comments 

@ sona - no twists and turns this time ..lol..its a simple story with deep emotions 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32afzal7861mirage123uwithtahera57Nakushaushankitvc-daya-twinkle-starHamlet53tamanna1391

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

PROMO

One day supriya , a rich powerful yet dejected wife approached her.

" ek mahine mein kitna kamaa leti ho?" supriya asked crossing her hands in front of her chest.

"hmm yehi koi bees hazaar (20,000)." Nakusha replied with her chin held high, she earned the maximum amongst all the girls around and she was proud of the fact.

" agar main tumhein ek mahine ka ek lakh aur dus mahino ka dus lakh doon..toh?" supriya said titling her head slightly.

Nakusha's eyes popped out and her mouth formed a perfect 'O' on hearing her offer. Still in a state of shock, nakusha nodded her head and hoped that the lady standing in front of her told her what she was expected to do, for ten lacs she could do anything.

Supriya paused for a moment then added," mujhe ek baccha chaiye." Nakusha looked at her carefully, she seemed to be a married woman with vermillion filled in her parting and mangal sutra dangling around her neck.

" bachha chaiye toh apne pati ko bol..mujhe kya keh rahi hai?" she blurted. Supriya went quiet and her eyes scattered the floor.

" kya hua? Tera pati tujhe ek bachha bhi nahin de sakta?" she chuckled in amusement. Always been accused of breaking homes, today a wife herself was inviting nakusha to sleep with her husband, she sniggered at the thought.

Full update - monday

Edited by stranger2rose - 19 October 2012 at 4:17am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123emilymine32afzal7861tahera57aishwishRose_PetalNakusha-bharti-ushankitvctwinkle-star-daya-Hamlet53tamanna1391

eternity_of_luv

IF-Rockerz

eternity_of_luv

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Hey rose

Kya concept hai total shock sups dutta's qife and dutta even love her but her wish will take another way

Haila nakku ko kya bana diya me totally shocked

Zor ka jhatka zor se laga perfect shock of d story

Looking forward

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861tahera57twinkle-starstranger2rose

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
ye humari pyari nakku ko kya bana diya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861tahera57twinkle-starstranger2rose

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

@ daya - must say you are one smart girlClap since you judged that nakku isnt his wife and then a very very valid point of surrogacy raised Thumbs Up..to which i can say that they had 2 options ..one was surrogacy and the other one which i have written ( which is also valid , real and prevalent) .. had i opted for surrogacy then i feel the impact which i wanted in the story would not have come..hope i am able to justify my point in the coming updates Smile

Sounds like you have a plan and like I said you only know what you're doing so I definitely am looking forward to the significance of the option you opted for ... Promo seems very interesting...you makes me wonder I assume she is in the business she is with reason...and can't really hold it against her...lol i mean D turned to crime and she turned to whatever it is she does...LOL anyway the concept is really interesting...can't wait to read more :)

emilymine32

emilymine32

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
interesting promo
i seem to like nakus different avtaar
looking forward for the ud

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ohhh loving this rosie...    so a business deal striking  between the two  women.. I do wonder  who will the smarter one eventually.. both in the promo appear shrewd. I wonder if Naku realizes what she will be doing to her body, over a period of time. does she realize that she may need to get back to her trade ,once this assignment  is done?or is it that she earns enough to  live comfortably for the rest of her life . So Rosie, adoption not entertained as it had to be dutta's seed . to put it bluntly..
 monday..ummh twiddling my thumbs!
xhammie

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithtahera57twinkle-star-bharti-Warda.stranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top