Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 144

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
What a interesting story direction Rose. I had a feeling halfway wen I noticed he didn't take hi wife's name even once that its probably not Naku and that was confirmed at the end. LOL her uhmm entry was a bit awkward to picture LOL but still prettywoman huh Wink...but anyway when I was reading the medical aspect of their problem conceiving...fallopian tubes being blocked...in my mind i was thinking that it opens the window for other options and doesn't necessarily require sleeping with someone else...they could simply implant into a surrogate...and keep it still as both their child...lol...but only you know what you're doing ..anyway interesting story...carry on...looking forward to see how this unravels 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32afzal7861mirage123uwithsona89Nakushatahera57-bharti-twinkle-starHamlet53stranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 5)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hi rose

its great to have u back Smileits very different story never imagined sups as his wife & for a change even if dutta & sups are they are happily married for long time its a shockerLOL
,i think like daya even i felt they could go for surrogacy ,its quite accepted even in india & law permits it
description of naku somewhere felt isn't like simple or coy naku

story is different & eager to know how it unfolds ,you must have well thought like in meri adhuri kahani you didn't gave away ur story .looking frwd to ud Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123emilymine32afzal7861sona89uwithtahera57-bharti-twinkle-starHamlet53stranger2rose

ushankitvc

IF-Rockerz

ushankitvc

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
supriya as duttas wife...zor ka jhatka laga...nakku fr the baby...sumthing different i guess...continue sooon...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32afzal7861tahera57-bharti-twinkle-starHamlet53stranger2rose

aishwish

IF-Dazzler

aishwish

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
RES :))) bas ye assignment ho jaye!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32tahera57twinkle-starstranger2roseHamlet53

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
ROSE! ROSE! ROSE!!!!!!! ye kiya kar diya.he loves his wife woh bhi supriaShocked ab kiya hogaDisapprove. uppar se woh line ...duta saying i hope she doesn't regret it later. loved chaper 1 ab bohat besabri se intizaar hai chap2 ka.Clap beautiful story line  what i liked about the need for a child hasn't come from any in-laws it's his wife's wish only.usually when the inlaws start pressurising a couple for gc,and put  strain on a couple's marriage. but AS  is no longer with them.god help supria. is all i can say!
thanku for new FF. TC

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32afzal7861twinkle-star-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

FASSBEN

FASSBEN

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

HI Rose

Loved the first part but I what is this Dutta is married to supria I did not expect that  but I must say It's different. Supria are not able to have a child of her own. Nakku comes to his room so I guess she will live with them and ask for a baby from her.

Thank you for a new FF looks like it's  going to  interesting and different as it goes on can't wait for next ud

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32afzal7861tahera57-bharti-twinkle-starHamlet53stranger2rose

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Rosie
many congrats for your new FF. Loved the poetic input  on love in the beginning. Had to come to read the first chapter.The unusual story line has hooked me ,and it looks to me that I am looking forward very much to the further unfolding of this rather different tale of Dutta and Naku.
well done for coming up with an innovative plot,one creative lady you are.
So mate , hammie waiting for the next one.
with much love xx hammie

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32afzal7861tahera57twinkle-star-bharti-Warda.-daya-stranger2rose

mirage123

mirage123

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hi rose
thanxs for starting a new ffSmilesups is dutta's wifeOuchnaku from her  look doubtful abt her .ud soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32uwithtwinkle-starstranger2roseHamlet53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top