Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 144

uwith

Goldie

uwith

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
hi rose
it s nice to have you back after long absenseSmile...dutta warming up for kids arrival..its difficult for him ...sups have some plan for sure...naku has her own dilema...its interesting turn ...waiting for next ud .regards uvi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861FASSBENstranger2roseHamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 48)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ushankitvc

IF-Rockerz

ushankitvc

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
awesum!!!awesum updt...loved it to the core...hating to this supriya...what did the doc say supriya abt nakusha's health????tasha convo mindblowing...specially nakkus dialogue...," yeh pyar ki nahin..aur na hi kisi .." pausing for a second before adding further," bhookh ki ..balki sirf aur sirf dard ki nishani hai." ...a damn touching line which is pure reality in their life...continue sooon...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861FASSBENaishwishstranger2roseHamlet53

aishwish

IF-Dazzler

aishwish

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
hey..a little correction..so it's nakusha who says that "dard ki nishani part" (thanks to member who posted above me)...anyways it doesn't takes away all those praises I've showered on dutta...but facilitates me with a different point of view...it's great to have those words from nakusha's mouth...it should sooth dutta to the core...he's ashamed of what happened that night...but I think the constant justification from the equal partner that it wasn't lust, must be a great relieve for him, dutta is a kind of man whom can't be imagined to do something with lust..naah dur dur tak koi chance nahin!!! And again it portrays nakusha as the someone in his life understanding his pain...anyone can sense physical pain (ye alag baat hai that wifey jee is failing to do that too)...but it's the pain buried deep down, concealed with cold exteriors that needs clinical attendance...If dutta is getting drawn to that someone...issme galat bhi kya hai...isn't we all crave and dream for that one person jo khamoshiyon ki bhasha samjhe!!! okay...i realize that I'm being biased (kambakth IshqLOL) but when she said dard, it was for both of them...dutta have always been receptive to naku's changing expression from happeir ones to painful ones...I hope someday he understands it completely 

Edited by aishwish - 02 March 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14afzal7861FASSBENstranger2roseHamlet53tamanna1391

dilse14

dilse14

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
hi rose
awesome to have you backSmile
nice ud
felt sad for dutta & naku
the child reminds them of guilt not luv
sups seems to no good
waiting for next ud
missed you alot

mirage123afzal7861jedy25stranger2rose

jedy25

jedy25

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hi rose
superb ud ..good to have you back..pls ud soonSmile

mirage123afzal7861stranger2roseHamlet53

mirage123

mirage123

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
hi rose
fab ud ..you are back welcomeSmile
sups will realise the mistake she did..dutta & naku both don't how to react the good news..pls do ud soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861stranger2rose

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hi rose
quite awaited postSmile...actuallyLOL..nice ud with suspense over Doc & sups convo...dutta had sadness which ...this child reminds him of his deeds...it 'll tough for him...sups too is jealous now.good turn ...pls next ud soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

res :)

and i'm editing it,,,and i am pleasantly surprised,,,,,, ab toh izzat ka sawal haiLOL

edit add ****

You were wrong''hum woh nahin jo dar jaye waada kar ke muqar jayeTongue..now i know how to extract a timely comment from u Wink

Chapter 12

Rose rose rose''''wow!!Star3 times Rose, was it that good? Now I understand what was missing but you didnt tell me that something was missing Unhappy, sometimes it's necessary to create ripples in a silent ocean..hmm right, that update is that ripple..yeah may be it was the right time to bring in a twist or jolt to move the story ahead , after reading this update I realized that  all the previous 11 chapters were just establishing the story, of course there have been developments like the two bonding together..yes this ff is actually slow if compared to my previous ones ..here things will build up gradually, but still kahani toh ab shuru hui hai, it was never about how they fall in love, it's about, the destiny of that love!!..bingo! Okay the opening scene''''the absence of dutta was quite appropriate but I hope that someday he's there, not only witnessing their baby but also the mixed emotions first time parents go through, which nakusha went through..your wish is under consideration LOL''that makes me remember clap for you  very good move''..what supriya witnessed was happiness or may be euphoria even but naku witnessed  mixed emotion, which cannot be termed or categorized, it can only be felt Clap'.happy you could feel those emotions ..thanks a lot.I love how you make sure through these little things the biological mother stays distinguished from the 'ummm I don't know what term to use for supriya..lol ..even i am trying to figure out what should i call sups,LOL..okay what I loved next or say have been loving from the very first beginning''you as a narrator always justify supriya..thank u thank u aish , honestly you are the only one who doesn't pounce on sups ... what i am trying to show is that she is imperfect for dutta ...she is simply not meant for her because both of them are quite different from the other..agreed she has shades of grey but had she been a hardcore ruthless gangster's wife like anna then she would have been a perfect wife..i think i have told u this before, then you throw a circumstance where the readers only start expecting her to act negative (thanks to the brilliant characterization of yoursClap)..thanks so much for the appreciation''and nobody blames you that in order to justify the extra marital affair,you have created a negative character..there has to be some justification for an extra marital affair ..lack of compatibility came to my mind hence using it. The complication in the pregnancy came as a biggest blow to me..lol..u r not the only one who can give shocks'.was not expecting it, seriously'..and I can well imagine how fruitfull it's gonna be for the leads relationship bonding and by the help this one development you can weave the story in a way that no body will throw you out of the forum.LOL...we shall see that LOL

And the next shock, he asked what the doctor said, plz ek baar toh sirf dutta aur nakusha ka check up session plan karo '.there is time for that ..relax n wait patiently.and oh my my'..he doesn't get irritated at her inquiries!!.he is getting used to it..But seriously what followed next bring down all my sympathies for nakusha''this cunning woman Angryshe knows how kind hearted my sweetu is'that's why that's why'..now this was missing in your comments ..lol..she proposed that college idea'.in order to be mahan in my sweetu eyesAngryCry'and I don't understand why supriya was shocked when dutta supported nakusha'.mera aisa danveer pati hota toh main toh chill martiLOL...no seriously that's understandable the reaction from supriya was quite expected''.but what I loved was imaging him engrossed in the work uff that hard look he has while doing that and when his commanding voice intervened supriya'uff my heart's beating fast.  Blushing

The CD sequence''.. well it was expected that he'll have a second experience only but it was lovely, the way you have described his reactions the graphic details of his gestures is brilliant. I didn't understand what supriya ment when she said one down one more to go?..she had succeeded in diverting his mind now it was nakusha's turn so sent her to drink milk

Okay the next scene'.i loved the fact that their first proper conversation happened at the background of twilight..wow what an observation''this is how their feelings for the baby is not very bright not too dark either''okay a lot has changed she avoides sitting with her he ivites her to sit'great, yahi din dekhna baaki reh gaya tha!!Ouch

Wow'.beautifully worded the baby indeed is a "dard ki nishani" ..i am glad that your confusion as to who spoke those words cleared out and hey I quite liked the way dutta took a pause before using the word "bhook" he's like that too sophisticated in his talks and very shareefHeart..yeah very shareef ''okay fine I'll have to agree it's only nakusha who can sooth her, it's not that others..yeah even u don't stand a chance ..remember ..don't try but it's he who only prefers to hear her'.ab hum kya kahein kya karein jab dil baatein karne lageOuch'..aww'the reason he gave for wanting a girl child, heart touching'''.quite contrastive if asked from nakusha she'll never want a girl child due to her profession and he wants a girl because of his profession..she will go with what her sahab wants ..'..the last gesture''.awww'thats how people like dutta are if they care for someone the only thing they care is that person'..and wahi hua jo sadiyon se do pyaar karne walo ke saath hota aaya hai'..villan ki entryLOL'''.but I'm looking forward how you handle this'.now when supriya has an eye on them how will you arrange lovey dovey moments for us'.and how exactly supriya gonna handle her defeat that too against someone like nakusha'''and what's making me die'is what did the doctor said,,,,,andI know what your answer going to be !!!Angry

Waiting eagerly for the next installmentHeart ..thanks a lot dear (oh! I'm saying this after agesLOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwish-bharti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top