Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 144

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
m guessing the doc said theres complications...and mayb at time of delivery one of the two can onli b saved...and obv sups onli cares 4 baby so is probably nt wanting 2 tell any1 tht this is the case...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861NakushaHamlet53stranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 47)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I,Me,&Myself   is here.. 
wowww kya opening picture.. palang thoor!

oyeee ROSIE hammie mde a botch of this post..i should have edited instead.. grrr roarrr quoted. grrr...
so ab is jagaa ye tere liye.. haaa haaa sent this to bart... as well she went... LOL  ENJOY... sid malhotra.. likesss..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 02 March 2013 at 5:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861FASSBENmirage123uwithdilse14Nakusha-bharti-Warda.stranger2rose

Warda.

IF-Rockerz

Warda.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakushastranger2rose

afzal7861

afzal7861

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hello rose very nice ud loved it 
jab naku ne kaha ke yeh shopping complex  ki jagah college banana chiye aur dutta ne bhi us ki baat ko sahi keh supriya ke toh sar pe lagi aur paon pe ja bouje LOLlove the part
agar dutta asi he naku ki baat sunta raha na toh bahut jaldi he woh naku ke aur kareeb hot chala jayega par jaldi he naku hamesha hamesha ke liye andar aur sup hamesha liye
ke bahar main toh bas us din ka intezar kar raha hoonDay Dreaming 
supriya toh ab soch main parr ge hai ke dutta ka andaz  badal sa hai pehle ravi ko  peeta ab yeh shopping complex wali baatConfusedOuch
dutta ko ladki chaiye wow so nice loved dutta nakus convo 
wonderful ud rose Clap
thank you thank you thank youuu so much for the ud 
waiting for next plzzz plzz ud soon

Edited by afzal7861 - 01 March 2013 at 10:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENuwithNakusha-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hi oxy rose
joh wada keya woh nibhaaya .
humare bekhara dil ko bhi chain aya

its a very nice udSmilemissed you oxy rose ,was waiting that ud &actually counting days

naku & sups got to see the baby via scan, the excitement of both was geniue ,naku was right to understand sups would give her baby a better future & she did try to console her self ,would she be able to do so when the actually baby is born

there is a problem & doc did confide in sups,but rose manage to keep us guessing coz u r good with twist the story take ,i 'm waiting to know the actual fact

dutta supported nakus plan & sups didn't like it

dutta & nakus convo on the swing was very well brought the baby which isn't the result of luv , dutta s guilt is genuie .he desire a baby girlSmile

sups is bound to feel jealous ,she ignored the fact before & her decision would have a consequence time will tell

oxy rose it was awesome ud & thanks for keeping the commitment Smilewaiting for the next ud soon actually soon .LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861FASSBENjedy25mirage123uwithdilse14sona89-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

FASSBEN

FASSBEN

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

HI Rose

Loved reading the ud date after such a long time it's great.
Looks like the there is a problem with the baby and she just told sups and I think sups won't let naku and dutta know about it now that she is feeling jealous of them two. I like the reason why dutta would like to have a girl.

Thanks as always waiting for the next ud I hope it's not too long

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861jedy25-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
awsem nakku dutta bonding and supriya selfishness

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861stranger2roseHamlet53

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

I,Me,&Myself   is here.. 
wowww kya opening picture.. palang thoor!   thanks mimi..
chaal me here now..
IWL~ Chapter 12
Listen  welcome back, great to have this feisty  Naku back.. and you Rose..
~ so hospital visitation, reveals Supriya's priceless dream on the screen, really ironic as she pays quite a price for it!so the dream is literally bought by this business woman. However great joy from both women..the wonders of technology!..Naku a tad realistic as to who the baby really belongs to?
~ Still as the baby's real mother, Naku goes so far as to judge Supriya's maternal instincts  towards this baby as genuine, and something Supriya  was determined to achieve no matter what.. of course this  is an error on Naku's part , as the real fact is not that Supriya is desperate to be a mom.. but its to bind Dutta and all that comes with him, for herself.
Naku  caught in a whirlpool of hormonal changes, further soothes herself that as the baby's real mother she would at least be granted the initial nurturing  moments with the infant..but eventually she would leave her/him in Supriya's caring hands... yes things are so positive..cause for contentment.. good tonic for pregnancy..
~ohh scan  showing some fetal concern..here they tend to speak to the mother first , or  is the doctor in doubt who the mother is..?yes naku  has gone to the loo, but doc could have waited ,unless she concludes that Supriya lardki ke malkin hai..
~lovely to see Dutta showing  paternal interest in welfare of baby, marred  by Supriya's fibbing..Is she shielding Information from Dutta, as otherwise is not specified clearly by the doctor..?
Makes me wonder how vital it is for doctors to report facts to patients and not leave room for doubts in a patient's mind about her/his medical condition.
~brilliant!  Naku's objective point of view  as a consumer, college more profitable in terms of investment of human capital..as opposed to a shopping mall which will be profitable to a few money making capitalists..  fantastic paragraph , very well  written loved it.. Clap  looks like Dutta and Naku think alike.. and Supriya stands alone!
~ ahhh the garden conversation between Dutta and Naku.. is a highlight of the chapter.. beautifullywritten..sums up the sweet reality that if two people  are attracted to each other,they end up emotionally and spiritually opening  up,before each other with ease.. conversation just flows , spontaneously..From a distance they look a cozy couple, their tete a tete about what he would want a girl or boy ?is something only an expectant wife ask her husband.. How easily she teases out his in depth  emotions and he speaks readily. How simply she sets him right about their liaison.. that night..his regrets and her optimism..beautiful scene Rosie.. memories of Ltl1 convos between Dutta and Naku flash up..
~ohhh dear Supriya rattles!
Rose ,many thanks for a fantastic UD.. please continue.. waiting for next chapter.. much love, as ever yours , hammie.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123afzal7861jedy25sona89-bharti-Warda.stranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top