Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 28)

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@ sona .. yes u r the first one to comment ..glad u liked the update , hope you enjoy the next one too..enjoy ur studies till then

@ nakusha ..i was about to upload the promo but at the last moment wasn't able to log on to IF some error kept coming up nevermind happy to know that u enjoyed nakku's maine pyar kiya moment i was thinking of including the gun shot part in the promo and shocking u all lol better luck next time hope u be the first one to comment and thanks for the appreciation.

@ fassben ..thanks a lot for loving this emotional update and you are right at this point tasha are struggling to understand and accept what they feel for each other but with time this confusion will clear out.

@ usha ..glad u liked the update thanks for reading n commenting 

@ tahera ..yeah slowly nakusha is feeling at home and enjoying herself but her moment of joy doesnt last long as her sahab get shot. its a little too early for them to name their feelings clearly , they have connected but will take time to accept and admit that. hope u continue enjoying this ff and thanks for the appreciation.

@ dilse ..hearing about his accident she is not able to stop herself from rushing to the hospital , she wants to be with him but doesn't know why ..few more updates and she will get all her answers.. thanks for reading n commenting 

@ jedy ..thank u so much 

@ uwith ..agree with u soon he will realized what nakusha actually feels for him and vice versa ..thanks for commenting 

@ afzal ..i am glad u liked the update so much , hope u enjoy the next one too ..thanks for the appreciation

@ bharti ..yup nakku is still a child at heart who believes in fairy tales ..she is romantic like me ..lol..rightly said sups is used to see dutta getting injured so isnt perturbed but for nakku all this is new and scary ..nakkus over reaction is only baffling her n u ..dutta didnt get to see how she threatened the receptionist ..lol..ohh u r still upset for not getting a promo ..yaar i had every intention of giving it to u but some error came up and i couldn't log on to IF ..hmm lengthy updates ..i will try but u know i am not good at writing descriptive updates but still i shall keep in mind ..thanks a lot for sharing ur views 

@ mirage ..thank u dear 

@ hammie ..agree with u the scene in the hospital makes her realize her actual position in his life ..in public it shall be really hard for him to acknowledge and accept her ..me too enjoy seeing dutta in action ..yes his accident brings to light complete contrasting reactions of the 2 women in his life ..one is his wife who is unaffected and the other one is a stranger yet feels his pain ..thanks so much for liking their inner turmoil 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861FASSBENjedy25sona89mirage123uwithdilse14Nakushatahera57-bharti-ushankitvcHamlet53tamanna1391

afzal7861 Senior Member
afzal7861
afzal7861

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
hi roseSmile

thanks for annotation Awaiting promo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha-bharti-stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
                                      PROMO 

Clad in his pyjamas he came out of the bathroom only to be greeted by the sight of nakusha who was standing near the bed lost in her thoughts. When he came and stood behind her she didn't know. Clearing of his throat startled her completely and she turned around in a hurry. Her eyes became the size of saucers on seeing, from where the hell had he dropped she wondered. The same question ran in his mind as well and he stepped towards her before asking," tu yahan?" on her own accord her feet moved back in response and hit the bedside table. She was about trip when he wrapped his right arm around her waist and pulled her to himself to steady her. His hard masculine body crashed against her delicate form, sending current down her spine. Her breath hitched, heart raced and eyes shot up. His hair hanging loosely around his forehead was dripping water ever so slowly on to her nose and lips. She darted her tongue out and licked the droplets fallen on her pink lips, she inhaled his woody scent and despite breeze coming in from the window she felt warmth spread across her body. This warmth was familiar, she'd felt it during that night as well. Her eyes automatically shifted on recalling that night one more time.

Hope u like this mushy mushy promo 
full update on monday  

Edited by stranger2rose - 08 December 2012 at 2:51am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

carolcdsouzaridhanawalafzal7861FASSBENsona89mirage123uwithdilse14tahera57Nakusha-bharti-ushankitvcHamlet53tamanna1391

tahera57 IF-Dazzler
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Whats not to like about the promo roseWink.loved it can't wait for monday!Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-stranger2rose

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
nice promo roseSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakushatahera57stranger2rose

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hi oxy rose
nice promoSmile ,waiting for monday

tahera57stranger2rose

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
nice promo, rose...cant wait fr monday...

tahera57stranger2rose

FASSBEN Senior Member
FASSBEN
FASSBEN

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Hi Rose

Nice promo can't wait to read the ud on Monday

tahera57stranger2rose

Go to top