Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 144

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
rose beautiful ud, loved how nakkusha is relaxed in dutta's house and not having to earn her money from her soul destroying occupation,where she worked at nights and slept through daylights. then she gets the bad news and all sh wants is get there as quick as possible.
liked how nakku stops herself from following dutta to the ward.
the two lonely souls' minds haven't made any connection with each other but the souls have...and i'm agerly awaiting when that happens and they both realisetheir love for each other.
loved the ud.  looking forward to next.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14afzal7861jedy25uwith-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 27)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dilse14

dilse14

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hi rose
Nice ud ,dutta is injured
naku rushed to be with him
both have started to think abt each other
pls ud soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861jedy25uwithtahera57-bharti-Hamlet53

jedy25

jedy25

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hi rose
superb UD!!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861uwithtahera57-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

uwith

Goldie

uwith

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hi rose
dutta shot thankfully only injured ... naku feeling for dutta...soon dutta will notice difference btwn sups & naku...do UD soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861tahera57-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

afzal7861

afzal7861

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hi rose Smile
kamal ki ud di hai great loved 

dutta injured but safe 
dutta naku they both have feelings for each other  dutta s injury will bring them more close
thanks for the ud rose 
cant wait for the next ud 

namratiatahera57-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Hi Rose

So dutta is back, i mean in his don avatar Wink   Gettin shot by Anna is a good sign as we wil get to see an enraged dutta n some action lol... Naku's childlike fascination for the movie meine pyar kiya kya kehna lol.. no sarry no thanku Big smile 

Gharwali calm n unaffected but baharwali tense n rattled totally ...Shocked  Supriya cool as a cucumber, shayad pakgayi hai.. jab baar baar goli lagti rahti hai toh novelty kaha rahi,lol.. Actually supriya should take over the dongiri and dutta escape to the jungles, get a life.

But is naku's over reaction baffling just me or even dutta as well. Or is it a case of do dil mil rahe hai magar chupke chupke.. the two were bound to develop some kind of attachment/concern for one another when afterall they are the defacto to be parents to the baby naku is carrying and she is not like somewhere out of sight. The two are in close proximity and the law of nature takes effect LOL.   Its too early for them to pinpoint exactly the nature of their feelings. It was noteworthy how naku controled her instincts and stayed away and  thankfully didnt open her mouth with some silly remarks.Wink    Anyway its not out of the ordinary when as normally we are compassionate to the other's misery except for people like sups.

Rose looks like you are busy as i felt the UD was slightly short  n ended all too soon, n you robbed us of a promo too   Tongue

Thank you dear, Take care!

mirage123afzal7861tahera57stranger2roseHamlet53

mirage123

mirage123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
HI rose
fab UDSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861tahera57stranger2roseHamlet53

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
hi Rosie,
IWL~ Chapter 8
Have to say an interesting start to the chapter, with a well drawn analogy. It is common place for viewers  to relate to situations ,characters portrayed through the medium of TV, films ,stage, pantomimes , puppet shows ,even paintings and sculpture..   ..so it's true for many to imagine themselves  in  scenarios  seen else where ,after all its harmless to imagine.. as all art is meant to be an imitation of life .. as the saying goes,for why else would one relate to it.. now on a lighter note I am pleased to see the reference to maine pyar kiya.. for hammie is pro I,me and Myself..SK.
~ Dutta shot !and Nakusha realizes yet again her public significance in his life,and the lady tagged as his wife.
~ the crisis situation is well described,personally I always warmed to Dutta's rough and tumble aspect in his vocational affairs ,rather than his emotional  rollercoaster rides.. but that's just me..many others would disagree. The shooting brings out the reactions of the two women , one shocked into near hysteria , the other de ja vous . But amidst all this conflicting  reactions of the two women, Dutta latches on to the realization that  an undefined ,unspoken bond between exits him and this chit of a  girl Nakusha ,and it surpasses  the act of surrogacy... it is nameless but connection its is ..
thanks Rose ,as usual it was beautifully written, especially  their inner thoughts

..do continue . ,as ever yours with much love xx hammie 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861-bharti-stranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top