Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 144

Page 1
Page   of 144
Page 3 Page 144

afzal7861

afzal7861

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
hello rose wow new ff hhee cant wait 

for another ff uptd rose plz ud soonSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57-bharti-stranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Oh yay your back ! I'm looking forward to reading already. Liked the lead into it...makes me more curious ...hope you post soon :) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14afzal7861tahera57-bharti-stranger2rose

FASSBEN

FASSBEN

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

HI ROSE

GLAND YOUR BACK WITH A NEW FF I LIKE THE TITLE AND A GOOD START LOOKING FORWARD  READING THIS  UD SOON.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14afzal7861-bharti--daya-stranger2rose

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
hi rose lovely to see a new ff. do u know everyday i was secretly looking for an  os, ss from u but wasn't saying anything incase ur not ready  to write one so soon after tere ishq main. but to see a new ff starting soon i'm so pleasantly surprised. thank u rose it sounds great.looking forward to it.Big smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14afzal7861-bharti-stranger2rose

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

@ sonee ... hey baby , how are you ? i don't know whether its coincidence or telepathy but whenever i decide to start something new , you pop in from nowhere ..lol..thanks for liking the song and the siggie..i love them both 

@ tamanna .. i hope you like this story as well 

@ aish ..now i should be saying oh teri after knowing that you will try to follow this ff ..lol..still it's great to hear from you 

@ uwith ..see you are getting what you were waiting for ..hope you enjoy it 

@ nakusha ..hi dear, good you are enrolling to be the reader of the year ..lol..will update soon 

@ bharti ..omg i was in splits when i read your comment ..seriously i didn't know what i was writing while introducing this ff ..what all nonsense was coming in my mind i was putting it down ..no wonder you were finding it hard to understand but don't worry the story is much simpler ..trust this love guru / die hard romantic queen ( i like these new names)

@ emily ..thanks for appreciating the title hope u like the story too ..will update soon 

@ afzal ..will update soon and thanks for the card 

@ fassben ..the card was lovely , thanks  and hope this ff lives upto your expectations 

@ daya ..hi , yes i am here again like you with another story ..hope you remain curious till the end of this ff 

@ tahera ..feels nice to know that someone is waiting for your story so eagerly ..now plz change your DP ..have had enough of dosa ..now something else but veg huh ..and i will update soon ..thanks 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123emilymine32afzal7861FASSBENsona89tahera57-bharti--daya-tamanna1391

dilse14

dilse14

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
sheer delight
rose ud soonSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861-bharti-stranger2rose

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

credit for this awesome siggie goes to Mimi ..thanks so much ..i just love it 

PROMO 

Dutta Shriram Patil always did justice to his relationships, however today he felt like a failure and why shouldn't he? after all the most important person in his life, his wife was battling for her own life because of him, because he refused to give in to what she desired.
 She was the only one who he had in his life, if he said yes today, he feared that he might lose her someday but if he said no then he would definitely lose her, there was no doubt about that. Clenching his jaws firmly, he raised his hand slowly and placed it on hers, believing that one day she'd surely regret this!

full update on tuesday ..this time the story and its language shall be slightly disturbing so apologizing in advance.

Edited by stranger2rose - 12 October 2012 at 3:54am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

buttbhaimirage123uwithdilse14afzal7861FASSBENsona89aishwishNakushatwinkle-star-bharti-ushankitvc-daya-tamanna1391

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Rose, 
A very intriguing promo indeed,  what with your warnings,  hum tayyar hai, bring it on kamsin kali  LOL       hmm..tuesday seem so far Ermm  
Beautiful siggie from mimi, luv it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithdilse14Rose_Petalstranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top