FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136 - Page 103

Posted: 10 years ago

Awe...What a fairy tale dear...Totally mind blowing...Enjoyed the last update soo much with tearful eyes...Tasha's love is beyond a love...Awe...Sooo Pure & true love...They proved it to the world...This is the bestest end for this story...

Loved the way you described how badly Supriya thinking about nakusha...She totally misunderstood Naku's pure heart...She did the biggest mistake in her life...Selfish Woman...But Life taught a hard lesson to her...She Still have the name tag of Dutta's wife...But no use of it...She lost the precious gift called Dutta ...

Dutta's biggest  mistake was he didn't kill Anna on that Kidnap day...Errr Anna... What a heartless evil...He planted bombs at Dutta's Super market...Dutta Nakusha were thinking same...Both were worried about innocent laborers lives...Naku was always thinking about others & Selfless in her thought...Dutta warned Naku & Supriya not to get out from car...Errr Supriya...She worried about her fake baby belly in this serious time...Awe Dutta..he saved that small girl from fire...This Anna is a sadist...Hate Him a lot..Thank god finally Dutta killed him...But I think Its too late...OMG!!..What a tragedy!!!...Naku didn't care about her life& saved Supriya from death...Poor Woman...I can't imagine the pain she went through by this accident...I'm shivering dear...OH Dutta!!!...I can't imagine Dutta's pain when he saw Naku like that...Heart wrenching sequence dear...Now Supriya realized about Naku's golden heart& Dutta's true love...But no use of it...Its too late...Wonderful lesson for that Selfish Supriya...Naku gave birth to Baby boy...OMG!!Naku's blood group is AB- ...Selfish Supriya hid everything & only worried about her own happiness...Now she felt shame for her selfish behaviours...uummmh...I loved Tasha's emotional sequence at hospital dear. Their last meeting before their inseparable death...Loved the way you wrote it...Dutta was looking like a small baby...Naku knew about her Dutta very well...Awe...Dutta's baby also looking like him...Loved Father-son moment...This baby can't see his father after that meeting...Twinkle crying...Tasha's final moment was really awesome dear...Loved the way they  hugged  each other...Soo pure love..No words dear...Dutta kissed naku (Final kiss)...Awe baby...He tried stop his father...Dutta kissed his baby(final kiss) ...This whole emotional scene took my heart away...Loved it soo much with teary eyes...Dutta's soul never forgive this Supriya...Naku asked promise from Supriya...OMG!!Naku committed suicide...She killed herself...Poor girl...She didn't know that Dutta will never let her to go away from him...She didn't realize that Dutta soul will  definitely follow her...No one can't separate them...Even death also couldn't separate them...Naku's last word was "Sahab" & Dutta's last word was "Nakku"...What a wonderful pair dear...They couldn't unite in this evil world ...But in the other world no one could ever separate them...Tasha forever...

(Video avi Credit go to MelodiousDream...Searched on Google)

Loved your epilogue soo much dear...Loved this Supriya's wonderful changes...She became  a good person now...But past will always kill her like a hell...Society can't understand tasha's pure love...But they didn't worry about it...Their love was so deep...Even destiny also couldn't separate them...Tasha & Their love lasted forever...

Thank you soo much for your heart touching wonderful FF dear...Enjoyed it soo much...Such a wonderful love story...True love doesn't  have a happy ending...True love doesn't have an ending...It'll stay in our memory forever...Waiting to see you on your next FF...Please start a new story soon or Twinkle will cry...Lots of love & hugs from Twinkle...πŸ€—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
hi rose
sad ending with dutta & naku dying...there was no happiness ever after...i feel sup was not bad woman...he had terrible life & enemy...dutta was bitter in life...naku was change for him...
you are a fab writer...thank you...😊for FF...plsss start a new FF...with naku & dutta  luv story  ...πŸ˜ƒ...real luv story with no past...
Sheet of Paper, Correspondence, Thank you, Mail
Edited by mirage123 - 10 years ago
Am sorry but I can't read last chap..im almost in tears just thinking about the death...don't have the heart to read it..not strong enough :'(
Hope u make a comeback soon (one with happy ending plsss) thank you for this story tho..it was beautiful despite the sad end. X[B][/B]

hi oxy rose

the concluding part i was expecting not a happy end...dutta & naku died...sups is sad too...child is orphan though in a good care....as a writer it was your take how to end it...since the story was different...

you are very good with emotion ...your previous ff in which dutta married naku for heir ...it had a happy ending...it didn't had triangle...kuch luv jaisa...the name of ff

rose you owe to make us smile ...as fan i guess demand so😊...as uvi & rest said...i too would like to see a story from ur end...till now in all ur ff if i remember naku was never dutta's first luv...i would be happy if you explore this ...first luv story of dutta & naku...a real ishqwala...i hope u won't disappoint us...

big thanks ...hope to see u soon back in action...

roses-desi-glitters-1011a rose for a rose
Edited by Nakusha - 10 years ago
Aww, I feel for all of you saddened by the end. πŸ˜” I get it. I wish they lived a good life together as well. Remember this though, they both died saying the other one's name. How beautiful is that! Yes, Anna ruined Dutta's dream, but Dutta is the one who lived to see his enemy's demise. Not Anna.

Anyway, I had a request to make of you guys:

If you're considering throwing chappals, aanday or tamatars at Rosie, please go with tamatars. And make sure they're ripe and juicy...I want her to make chutney! Mmm. πŸ˜†
Okay, since mimmi has taken tomato chutney, people with tomato , throw some good eggs, as well, I want egg curry. I'm sure mimmi won't mind lending few tomatoes for the curry!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
OMG πŸ˜² dutta naku dead. asie soch bhi nahi tha sad very sad
yes  true love doesnt have a happy ending. but jisum mare jayt hain. 
par aatma aur scha pyar  kabhi nahi mareta

sad ending 

thanks rose  for beautiful story and wonderful writing 

plss start a new FF 

hi rose
sad ending...felt sad reading it...the story of married man in luv with other woman can be difficult...i just want happy story from you...where dutta & naku have no past...plsss its a request

thanxs for FF...waiting for next
Edited by uwith - 10 years ago
Originally posted by aishwish

Okay, since mimmi has taken tomato chutney, people with tomato , throw some good eggs, as well, I want egg curry. I'm sure mimmi won't mind lending few tomatoes for the curry!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

At first I didn't want to lend you any tomatoes because Rose just isn't getting enough to start with πŸ˜’...but I'm feeling generous. So please take all the tomatoes you need.  Have Rose make you the egg curry...it'll be all the more delicious.
Res..

Rose πŸ˜Š
Words fail me at this moment..  Even thou i had an inkling of a seperation or an unpleasant ending to the FF,  someone sacrificing or dying.. didnt feel the it would end this way.  Cannot understand or feel right naku taking her life, Im sorry rose πŸ˜²
I dunno anything about life after death,  but i believe whatever it maybe our life is precious n it has to be lived come what may.  

But Rose have to give it to you for portraying supriya the way you did.  She is neither the typical negative kala type nor seema type, a very humane face with shades of grey. 
Supriya is naturally miffed at the sight of nakusha whom she takes to be a gold digger. But she is forced to tolerate her.  The indignation of knowing her husband luving someone else is shattering enuf, but to take care of that same person is beyond any ordinary human being,s tolerance limits.  All her calculations falling flat yet she continues to believe that it will all be ok in the end.  What positive attitude?   

For Dutta duty came above everything else..  His selfless act of rushing to the labourers rescue n the small girl despite naku,s critical condition speaks volumes of his character. He is a true leader.  Anna  destroys dutta,s dream almost n meets his end deservedly at dutta,s hands πŸ€’

It was perplexing to me as to why supriya or dutta didnt think it fit to take naku first to hospital, supriya could have managed it on her own i thought...   Ofcouse the immediate threat of risking many hapless lives was looming large n weighed heavily on dutta, but supriya n naku staying back in the car waiting was πŸ˜• 
But then it was also a way supriya is made to realise naku,s golden heart n generosity when naku saves supriya from the crumbling building risking her own life, again like dutta putting other,s welfare above self.

Rose, the way you took this ff is truly commendable πŸ‘  You had to do a fine balancing act of not letting tasha,s luv being looked down nor you could entirely justify their coming together either  
luv is as many see, merely a physical attraction, a temporary longing to remain together n most imp the many gives n takes.  But how many can boast luving a person for the person he or she is with all the flaws n knowing fully well that it has no future.  
Dutta naku except for that one deadful night never got intimate in physical terms, yet they were connected..  Both understood n felt each other,s pain n joy without even uttering much cause words werent needed.  It was an eternal bond but sadly they couldnt come together in real earthly ways. 
Its a rare state of mind one experiences,  to be luvd n luv from the depths of their being.   
But there is a gaping void, a void of sadness, void of emptiness..  Its the unfulfilled aspirations of seeing two luving people not coming together  
The prologue is well written,  Supriya is a changed person albeit late.  But she was an ordinary human who made mistakes, some big mistakes, yet shows courage to accept n correct.  
Luv, compassion, sacrifice are virtues which will never go out of fashion which sadly in these days of instant gratification is hard to find. 
Rose as hammie pointed in her comment you have to compensate this pain we feel with another story, haan with a happy ending ofcourse.  Lol.. 
Thank you for your efforts, your time n your presence,  plzz comeback soon with another Ff, so long will miss your writing πŸ€—  The forum isnt the same without your thread πŸ˜”
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Hv8iw0KVs&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago