FF: Ishq Wala Love(LAST PART) 10.10.13 pg-136

Posted: 11 years ago

credit for siggie goes to Mimi aka Rose_Petal,thanks a lot darling 

What is love? For me love is companionship for life. We love our families our friends to death still deep down we reserve a special place for a special someone, till we meet that someone we dream about him/her, love the idea of being in love and wait for that moment when we come across him/her. The world seems blissful and colorful with and around him/her. However with time the color of love changes, for some it gets deeper and then they move on to the next level of their relationship where as for some it fades away leaving a vacuum behind which may or may not be filled in again.

Love knocks at our door, sometimes early,sometimes late and sometimes we just keep waiting for it to happen but the true test of love starts when we begin to live with that person under the same roof. Falling in love is easy but staying in love is difficult. Accepting and loving the person as he/she is, is tough.

Loving someone immensely gives him/her strength and being loved deeply gives us courage. Love is when we look into somebody's eyes and go all the way inside to their soul. Love warms up our hearts and glitters our eyes but sometimes it may break our hearts and glisten our eyes, still we hope to live and hope to love.

'Ishq Wala Love' is a search for true love which is hard to find and difficult to attain. Its not about getting what you desire but sacrificing all you desire for the happiness of the one you love because true love can never be found where it truly doesn't exist nor it can be hidden where it truly does. So let's unfold another love story where feelings change, relationships change, emotions change, everything changes except one dream and that is to truly love and be loved in return.

Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love

Hota hai jo love se zyada

Waise wala love

Ishq wala love

Hua joh dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Hope you enjoy reading this story 

Rose 

INDEX 

Ch -1 pg-4  Ch-2 pg-7 Ch-3 pg-10 Ch-4 pg-13 Ch-5 pg-16 Ch-6 pg-20 Ch-7 pg-23 Ch-8 pg-26 Ch-9 pg-29 Ch-10 pg-33 Ch-11 pg-36 Ch-12 pg-46 Ch-13 pg-50 Ch-14 pg-53 Ch-15 pg-57 Ch-16 pg-61 Ch-17 pg-64 Ch-18 pg-68 Ch-19 pg-73 Ch-20 pg-78 Ch-21 pg-83 Ch -22 pg-88 Ch-23 pg-91 Ch-24 pg-95 Ch 25 pg-100 Ch 26 pg-103 Ch 27 pg-106  Ch 28 pg-110 Ch 29 pg-116 Ch 30 pg- 120 Ch 31 pg-124 Ch 32 pg-129 Ch 33 pg-133 Last Ch pg- 136

ch 12

ch13

ch 14

ch 15

ch16

ch 17

ch 18

ch 19

ch20

ch21

ch 22

ch 23

ch 24

ch 25

ch 26

ch 27

ch 28

ch 29

ch 30

ch 31

ch 32

ch 33

last part

Edited by stranger2rose - 10 years ago
Oh teri new ff?
By god.. Just yestrdy i pm'ed u and askd abt new ff and here it is..

Wow.. Great wrk rosie..kya likha hai yaar awesome.. Story seems very interesting hun.. Hum toh already apke aur apke writing k die-hard fan hai.. And i luv d title.. Nice song..

Beautiful siggee mimijee<3.. Edited by --SONEE-- - 11 years ago
quoting sonee 'o teri new ff" i'm really really happy" this time I'll try to be around as much as possible,,,,,,,,,,,,bas ye assignment bana lun which is scheduled to be submitted tom!
Ooh God!  The die hard romantic queen is back. 
 Wow!  Rose, kya love ka paatshala khola hai,  lol...  isko samajne mein mujhe waqt lagega, tab tak aap UD pesh kijiye huzoor..πŸ˜†  Superb!  
hi rose
wow! thanxs looking frwd ...pls ud soon..regards uvi
hi rose
great start
love the title ISHQ WALA LOVE
UD SOON
hi oxy  rose
big hug 😊 can't wait to read the new ff ...i 'm ready to enroll & try my best to be student sorry reader of the yr πŸ‘was missing u on forum ,plzzz ud soon
Edited by Nakusha - 11 years ago
hello rose wow new ff hhee cant wait 

for another ff uptd rose plz ud soon😊
Oh yay your back ! I'm looking forward to reading already. Liked the lead into it...makes me more curious ...hope you post soon :) 

HI ROSE

GLAND YOUR BACK WITH A NEW FF I LIKE THE TITLE AND A GOOD START LOOKING FORWARD  READING THIS  UD SOON.