Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Is Pinky right

Poll Question: Do you think Pinky's way of handling the situation is right?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [69.77%]
9 [20.93%]
4 [9.30%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ManyaArshiLover

Groupbie

ManyaArshiLover

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I feel that Pinky is right with her thinking only. Any parent would not tolerate their child to fall in love at the mere age of 16. But the way she is doing is completely wrong. If you force your child to stop doing something...definetely that child will do that thing. Even if that means without telling parents...chupke chupkeDisapprove
So post your thinking..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRashajAB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Pinky right" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
no

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ManyaArshiLover100prabhBubblyRAB_DaKriticizer

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I say YES. Because Raavi has been given the freedom to live life the way it was before by jeet. that includes Speaking out to parents.

Raavi kept the I love you thing in secret and Pinky is doing what she needs to secretly. Personally, i feel Pinky is doing right!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ManyaArshiLover100prabhAB_DaKriticizerashajSamraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Someway right, Someway wrong...
The objective is right. She is doing what every mother should do... Raavi is extremely lucky that her mother is Pinky not sweety... Otherwise it will be all finished for her... Sweety would printed her hands on Raavi's chicks.. Or Raavi abhi thandi hokey bethi hoti...
Nd wrong in this way... Kay... She should hav talked to Nitin directly instead of taking help frm sweety...
If she would hav done this I think. This matter. Wud hav sorted out long ago...
This is what I think.

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 10 October 2012 at 7:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ManyaArshiLover100prabhBubblyRSamraat_92

ManyaArshiLover

Groupbie

ManyaArshiLover

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Someway right, Someway wrong...
The objective is right. She is doing what every mother should do... Raavi is extremely lucky that her mother is Pinky not sweety... Otherwise it will be all finished for her... Sweety would printed her hands on Raavi's chicks.. Or Raavi abhi thandi hokey bethi hoti...
Nd wrong in this way... Kay... She should hav talked to Nitin directly instead of taking help frm sweety...
If she would hav done this I think. This matter. Wud hav sorted out long ago...
This is what I think.
I so agree with your explanation! KudosApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRAB_DaKriticizer

Humtum25

Humtum25

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I thing they mentioned before that in Parvrrish there is no right or wrong way. Different kid should be handle different way. Also, it's depend on how they have grown up on their home enviroment. All the parents are trying their best to protect their kids from evil but to find out who is evil and who is good, they have to first protect the kid then find out.

BubblyRSamraat_92

ManyaArshiLover

Groupbie

ManyaArshiLover

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humtum25

I thing they mentioned before that in Parvrrish there is no right or wrong way. Different kid should be handle different way. Also, it's depend on how they have grown up on their home enviroment. All the parents are trying their best to protect their kids from evil but to find out who is evil and who is good, they have to first protect the kid then find out.
Aaaiii haiii!!! baat mein dum hai!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
may b yes n mayb no 

ManyaArshiLoverBubblyR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top