TB:Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath to go off-air?

Posted: 11 years ago
Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath to go off-air?

Life Ok's Humnein Li Hai Shapath might go off air and a new show Rakshak is expected to take the slot…

I am also sooo Sad to read this article I dnt want it to go off Air this is one SHow I love to watch,  How will I live without seeing my Heroes Abhigyan Shaurya Plzzz dnt make it off Air 😭

The first thing I see when I come online today for 10 minutes is this article. And now my whole day will be sad. But you know what? If I think about it from channel views or producer views or just as a viewer I feel it should go off air. Channel isn't getting any TRPs, the producer is not sure where to take the show, and as a viewer I've always been disappointed. I love Abhigyan and Shaurya, but that doesn't mean that I keep the show going.
Can we request the director or any one from the show to stop this can we????
Is sukriti episode last episode what is its timing any one please tell me 
Originally posted by DashingCuteJazz

Is sukriti episode last episode what is its timing any one please tell me 
9:00pm-10:00pm
Maine Pankaj Singh aka Sub-Inspector Mayank se puncha he answered
Please ask some one else...I don't have ne clue...thanx

if they are going to end the show then why introduced new tracks?will they leave them incomplete?
Sherdilali this is getting really confusing. One day they show the new track, the next day they don't.
Lets see.. If Shapath is really going to end then it might go off-air by the end of this month...