kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Repeat hit pairs instead of singles so that u can increase Trp's ur stories r gud but to gain audience u shud repeat the hit pairs of TV as like

1.Karan S.Grover-Shilpa Anand
2.Rajeev Kahndelwal-Aamna sharif
3.Jai-Mahi vij
4.Amir -Sanjeeda
5.Hiten-Gauri
6.Gurmeet-Drashti

etc,etc...

I hope u got my point,i dont know whether its gone off-air bcz last week sunday it has cum i think n i know the above actors mentioned r busy but its a big deal to shoot 1 episode so try the hand in bringing the hit jodi's...hope u like the idea...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I just get it Avinash TMLS was one of the highest garners and most of the guys in this forum ignore that fact and he is not mentioned o well pasand apni apni there are only 3-4 Jodi's I would to be repeated and on the is Avinash and little boy with Rubina as his love
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the series is going good as they purposely put pairs which have never been seen on T.V before. 
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I would love to see Gaurav Khanna & Yami Gautam <3
zee_armaan thumbnail
I would definitely want to see Karan Singh grover - Shilpa Anand, Karanvir Bohra- Tina Parekh and Gurmeet Chaudhary-Drashti Dhami once together again

I liked how they had fresh pairs for these TMLS though, loved Yug-Anika and Raghu-Naina's telefilms the most .. well written scripts, good direction, good actors, amazing locations and uh-mazing song! One of my favourite songs :)

Love your idea and would definitely want to see some hit pairs once again.
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
in this case,i would love to see the magical chemistry of arjun bijlani and rati pandey again...
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

KVB-Tina

Hiten-Gauri

Harshad-Anurpiya 😃
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neha sargam and kinshuk mahajan
ridhanawal thumbnail
Arjun bijlani and rati pandey  
Someone previously mentioned Karanvir Bohra and Tina Parekh <3
Although the USP of the show is the fact that all the jodis have never been seen before onscreen, I would LOVE to see KVB and Tina in a TMLS episode. I was crazy over Prem-Mukti. Amazing chemistry and one of the best onscreen pairings (IMO)