Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Repeat hit pairs instead of singles so that u can increase Trp's ur stories r gud but to gain audience u shud repeat the hit pairs of TV as like

1.Karan S.Grover-Shilpa Anand
2.Rajeev Kahndelwal-Aamna sharif
3.Jai-Mahi vij
4.Amir -Sanjeeda
5.Hiten-Gauri
6.Gurmeet-Drashti

etc,etc...

I hope u got my point,i dont know whether its gone off-air bcz last week sunday it has cum i think n i know the above actors mentioned r busy but its a big deal to shoot 1 episode so try the hand in bringing the hit jodi's...hope u like the idea...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ABCDesiGirl93zee_armaan-silhouette-halifax004fizii_gurl-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Repeat hit pairs..." in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mona55

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona55

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I just get it Avinash TMLS was one of the highest garners and most of the guys in this forum ignore that fact and he is not mentioned o well pasand apni apni there are only 3-4 Jodi's I would to be repeated and on the is Avinash and little boy with Rubina as his love

mehvish0786

Groupbie

mehvish0786

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i think the series is going good as they purposely put pairs which have never been seen on T.V before. 

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

I would love to see Gaurav Khanna & Yami Gautam <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MugwumpPatronus

zee_armaan

IF-Dazzler

zee_armaan

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I would definitely want to see Karan Singh grover - Shilpa Anand, Karanvir Bohra- Tina Parekh and Gurmeet Chaudhary-Drashti Dhami once together again

I liked how they had fresh pairs for these TMLS though, loved Yug-Anika and Raghu-Naina's telefilms the most .. well written scripts, good direction, good actors, amazing locations and uh-mazing song! One of my favourite songs :)

Love your idea and would definitely want to see some hit pairs once again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fizii_gurl

Savan-Rules

Goldie

Savan-Rules

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Wink

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
in this case,i would love to see the magical chemistry of arjun bijlani and rati pandey again...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkaazee_armaan

Savan-Rules

Goldie

Savan-Rules

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.