Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

*_ Happy Birthday Punjabi Munda Karan Kundra _* (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 42

Desi_boyz

Groupbie

Desi_boyz

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Again!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*_ Happy Birthday Punjabi Munda Karan Kundra _* (Page 37)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Party

Arjun Singhaniya!!!

cracked

cracked

cracked

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Originally posted by cracked

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660000" size="5">Karannn</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660000">and most importantly</font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660000">lol</font>

LOLL! Anum thats awesome!! LOL Yesss, I WANT HIM Tooo Embarrassed Big smile He's just so special and Extremely Hawt! Haha

Love You Karan Heart

hahahahahaha so many girls want him... ik akela karan ks ks k pas jayeLOL 

KaranKittu4eva

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660000" size="5">Karannn</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660000">and most importantly</font>

LOLL! Anum thats awesome!! LOL Yesss, I WANT HIM Tooo Embarrassed Big smile He's just so special and Extremely Hawt! Haha

Love You Karan Heart

Hahahaha, poor guy btw I asked him to make gazzilion copies of himself and ship them around the world on twitter! RoflLOLand he's like "Yes ma'am ;)" LOLL, I wish that was possible :P

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 16 October 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crackedlazyblues

cracked

cracked

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Love You Karan Heart

Hahahaha, poor guy btw I asked him to make gazzilion copies of himself and ship them around the world on twitter! RoflLOLand he's like "Yes ma'am ;)" LOLL, I wish that was possible :P

hahahaha he replied to u on twitterEmbarrassed thats greatEmbarrassed hahahahahaha yes even gazzillion would have been a small count... LOL

KaranKittu4eva

Desi_boyz

Groupbie

Desi_boyz

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by Desi_boyz - 17 October 2012 at 1:04am

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Love You Karan Heart

<font color="#660000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">hahahahahaha so many girls want him... ik akela karan ks ks k pas jayeLOL</font>

</div>
<div>
Hahahaha, poor guy btwI asked him to make gazzilion copies of himself and ship them around the world on twitter! RoflLOLand he's like "Yes ma'am ;)" LOLL, I wish that was possible :P

<font color="#660000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">hahahaha he replied to u on twitterEmbarrassed thats greatEmbarrassed hahahahahaha yes even gazzillion would have been a small count... LOL</font>

Hahahahah!!! Yeaah many times he's a sweetheart Embarrassed You should tweet him yaar! Omg the first reply I couldn't breathe and was almost shaking cuz I made his sexy face laugh and got a wink!! Embarrassed LOLL! Sucha dream come true :) Hahaha, yea even a gazillion would be a small amount for the girls dying for him! lol Tongue

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 18 October 2012 at 1:02am

cracked

cracked

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Love You Karan Heart

<font color="#660000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">hahahahahaha so many girls want him... ik akela karan ks ks k pas jayeLOL</font>

</div>
<div>
Hahahaha, poor guy btwI asked him to make gazzilion copies of himself and ship them around the world on twitter! RoflLOLand he's like "Yes ma'am ;)" LOLL, I wish that was possible :P

<font color="#660000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">hahahaha he replied to u on twitterEmbarrassed thats greatEmbarrassed hahahahahaha yes even gazzillion would have been a small count... LOL</font>

Hahahahah!!! Yeaah many times he's a sweetheart Embarrassed You should tweet him yaar! Omg the first reply I couldn't breathe and was almost shaking cuz I made his sexy face laugh and got a wink!! Embarrassed LOLL! Sucha dream come true :) Hahaha, yea even a gazillion would be a small amount for the girls dying for him! lol Tongue

aww he is a true sweetheartEmbarrassed i did tweeted him on his bday... but obviously there would have been so many wishes that it would have been impossible for him to reply individuallyLOL will tweet him more frequently now... may b some day my dream will come true too Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top