Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Thank you friends for your lovely comments.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 63

Next Morning

"Geet!!!"

"Ji Aayi"

Geet walked into her room wondering what did Maan want now? She wondered if again one of his button was off "Par meine toh saare check kiye the"

She entered the room to find her handsome husband standing just in trousers with his upper body bare. Images from last night flitted into her mind as she gulped her saliva. This was not the first time she was seeing him like this as she had shamelessly drooled over him before as well specially while swimming. But at that time he was like a forbidden fruit and now their closeness just filled her mind with erotic thoughts.

She almost squeaked as her voice deserted her – "Ji"

Maan turned around flashing a brilliant smile at her. He pulled her closer making her fall on his chest. She almost gasped with the contact and looked at his face which was filled with mischief.

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe ho Maan…chodiye mujhe bahut kam hai neeche"

(What are you doing Maan…leave me…I have lots of work to do downstairs.)

"Pehle hi Meera ne Nakul ki aadat bigad di hai aur ab tumne aake use aur bhi lazybone bana diya hai. Nakul ki parvah hai tumhein aur meri nahi...hmmm"

(Already Meera has spoiled this Nakul a lot and you are making him even a bigger lazybone. You are worried about Nakul but not me…hmmm)

Geet was losing her senses again feeling him so close. He had just taken shower and clear scent of soap and his own aroma made her giddy. With lot of difficulty she controlled her heart and whispered –

"Uhhh...yeh aap kya keh rahe ho?"

(Uhhh…what are you saying?)

Maan held her closer almost crushing her in his arms – "Aur nahi toh kya. Ek toh tum mujhe itna tadpati ho aur upar se you don't even help me"

(What else? First you torture me so much and then on top of it you don't even help me.)

She looked down - "kya help chaiye aapko?"

(What help do you need?)

"Help me in wearing clothes"

Geet was so startled with his response that she did the mistake of looking directly in his eyes – "What!!!"

Maan nuzzled her neck and spoke huskily - "Dress me up baby"

Geet became red hearing him - "Maan…aap sach mein bahut besharam ho gaye ho"

(Maan you have become truly a shameless.)

She could feel him smile against her skin as he bit her earlobe – "Kapde utarne ke liye nahi Jaan pehnane ke liye keh raho hoon...waise uska bhi pura haq hai tumhein"

(I am not asking you to remove but to make me wear clothes…well you have full right to that even.)

Geet hid herself into his exposed chest fully blushing listening to his words. He held her tight feeling her entire length, frisking his hands on her back as their hearts thudded so close to each other

Geet too felt his bare back with her hands as he parted her little to kiss her lips. Heat emanated from their bodies as they kissed and she moved one hand forward felling his abs. Maan moaned when he felt her brush his nipple while touching his torso with her soft touch and crushed her more into himself.

They both parted panting for air. Maan caressed her flushed cheeks – "Kitni der laga rahi ho Jaan…aise toh mein late ho jaunga"

(How much time you are taking Jaan…I will get late like this.)

Geet pushed him slightly and turned around hiding her red face – "Hey Babji…dekha kaise dusht daanav hain….shameless...ek toh khud hi….aur ab mujhe"

Maan hugged her from behind – "Khud hi kya…maine kya kiya Jaan"

(What myself…what have I done Jaan?)

Geet picked up his shirt from the bed and turned around – "Chaliye hatiye ab zayda bhole mat baniye. Chup chap shirt pehniye nahi toh tie nahi pehnaungi."

(Move and don't act so innocent. Quietly wear your shirt otherwise I won't help you with the tie.)

Maan smiled and niharofied her as she slid the shirt on him buttoning it up.

"Pata hai Jaan…I have a fantasy of seeing you in my shirt…just my shirt…since the day you fixed that button on it."

Geet looked at him all embarrassed – "Aapne aaj meri jaan lene ki kasam khayi hai…kyon tang kar rahe ho"

(Have you vowed to take my life today…why are you teasing me so much?)

Maan chuckled and pinched her nose as she pouted her lips.

With great difficulty she managed to close all the buttons.

"Ab aap tuck in kijiye so that I can put your tie on"

Maan nodded and he started tucking his shirt in. Seeing his both hands busy, Geet took her chances and ran to the door.

" Geet!!!"

"Ch ch ch…Mr. Khurana. Jaldi kijiye nahi toh late ho jayenge office ke liye."

(Ch ch ch…Mr Khurana. Make haste else you will be late for office.)

She walked out but put her head back in – "Aur haan…control your fantasies."

With that she giggled and walked downstairs but not before she heard him say "Tumehin toh mein raat ko batata hoon."

(I will tell you at night.)

But later at the breakfast table, Daadima dropped another bombshell on Maan that she has to go outside for some friend's granddaughter wedding and she wanted Meera and Geet to accompany her.

Maan first tried to talk her out of it but Daadima wanted to go. As Maan did not want her to go alone so he reluctantly agreed. They were going to get very late as marriage was in Karnal.

Dev – "We are going to miss you ladies…bore ho jayenge hum."

"Haan beta…toh apni biwi ko yahin rakh lo"

(Oh really…so keep your wife with you.)

"Kya Daadima...ap bhi na"

(What Dadima…you too)

"You know what Dev. Ladies are having their night out so let's also plan a boy's night. Let's get Arjun, Rohan and Rahul at home and have a card party. Kal waise bhi Sunday hai and it has been long."

"Wow bro…that is a wonderful idea"

Daadima was so happy that finally Maan was thinking beyond office work.

"Lo...abhi hum log gaye bhi nahi…aur inke plans shuru…dekha Geet"

(See Geet…we haven't even left and their plans have started)

Geet smiled but she was very touched that Maan included Rahul in his friend's group.

Later she called him up and thanked him.

"Jaan yeh zulm hai tumhaara. Why are you thanking me. Did I thank you for looking after Vicky, Daadima and all. Rahul is also my family and it is up to both of us to make our relationship normal. Ab se ye fazool ke "Thanks" ke liye na tumehin sazaa milegi. So for this time punishment is that you need to fulfill my shirt fantasy once you are ready…you know what I mean."

(Jaan this is not fair. Why are you thanking me. Did I thank you for looking after Vicky, Daadima and all. Rahul is also my family and it is up to both of us to make our relationship normal. Now you will be punished for these useless "Thanks". So for this time punishment is that you need to fulfill my shirt fantasy once you are ready…you know what I mean.)

"Maan!!! Aap sach mein…bilkul…god…I never knew aap itni loafer wali baatein kar sakte hain"

(Maan!!! You are truly…completely…god…I never knew you could talk like such a loafer.)

"Jaise bhi hain jaaneman aapke hain….loafer…besharam…deewana…rasik…job hi hain aapke hain..exclusively."

Geet blushed and kept the phone down.

Maan made sure Rahul was included in every outing and he genuinely liked his company. They had a lot in common, from family to business, from hobbies to serious passion for bikes. As a matter of fact Rahul also could not stop gushing for Maan. He was impressed and could express his thoughts freely be it about business, game or even Maan being part of  "MASK". Initially when Geet had told him about it, he had curbed his excitement as his emotions over Geet-Maan relationship clouded everything else. But now as he got comfortable with his jeeju, he could finally let go and share with Maan everything which was happening in his life.  They went out for beer nights regularly and in a very short time, their relationship grew from strength to strength.

Precap – Geet in Maan's office

The following 473 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarJasmin81nimmi26skydaffodils7sunshine111anukutty82selinadisouzapyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetkrishna.simran2608SShah786drashtipatel30nehavashifarha451288tessyranionly4mailsvibhutipluminoussusankhhanjyotikushwahaabshasumayyariazsdg26jagritimanochajoooooooooooooopriyankadwivedimishimcryskenttanishasingh3minimoonsimmi11JaneRochesterhottyangelgayathripriyankishitamoregurtimanetsravanthi93star432PoorvaArorambobby2011Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25preetpalllmaagimaltisokhalarunaprakash.16rojalotus3niki7611mymaanukangsarbjeetkaur_0410Adirajshahanesana678zainabzeeqsweetmelonmiss_dreamycutesrijudancydreamerVidhi24halemakhan--Yashvi--shinningstar123nat10tracy1191sarahsaphiregurti227AISHAJSMONIJA78jojo2802minnurajagam12rostzafarahimsunaina23aisha_1998shafeeansshuMaanforeverWhitepigeonsruthi8divyaraghaniAym701leotheliongagsykasturi11zainah320aarthiashgeetkamaanCyberliferonukrnlramyakrishna9leen10leenkeerthireddy8asmi1235armadammyicycoollathaautelevision9anky_1205wiskhansaragultotallydesifiedmans22-divya-Tulilakshmisalvadisamirah_amjadcrazedfan19itzzdmgrsingh0103sadavirk-Trinity-...Roses123...optimismSaj110-Elfin-saji-21padamjotrizwanaqShefali16sanj1905sree10oooooopallavisarkarcue1cloudflowernaamteegmons_mbdiyachillRujul13love4maaneetJanakiSatishvij10cyberprincessruchshahsoniaz1219290860623DazlingdivyaDesigirl144MSgayatrianonymous4SiniHandaRihanna4allNihsonbhawna02ashuvarchingamingRamykrishrichu26mamatha.khansangelmish123vaninair95geetapnemrask_75supernasahulovepoosusiprincesssarahpreet.harmansweetiepiesneha137gshrutiannbellpreetymaaneetNivedithachandsaariCiaMaaneetniki02payal.gupta177AameracutekananTheSunShinebbinduadorableshaitanqueenbee001amrutavjoshicutestarzAfflicteDManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchsvarthyadi000maya7crazy_125kainturakiranParimishtynadia-arshadpingu-tingutaaneemaaneeta1726_chaitramaneet4afreenangelmishtyKhusluvsmaaneetmaansi25Nosheen4MAANEET_Rashmipiya-crazyfanofdsdvCrystalSayamystique_girlSphinxcutemishtidh_ritimicky11AmElOdIpixelflower620myramabinBe.edgymaaneetkimeetKhanAtiyahns.1--Dia--sheetalvasaLadyArwenHADmishtimayashrisawant7Nazmaacrazydevil87prema_ksam_sweet_pariindiegirlcherieLovercharlie1950Mina420shabnam22shubhi_sOblivion007sweetanu2314zaqxswamalu123asmanifrnd.of.frndzHeAvEnSQueenbeePallavibabygurl10aksnkamnai rokkptlsnehapriyapari1689Deelightarunima.SHIK.LOVMAANEETsahibasharmasanam1234uapril12ylaraibkavya.sravyaZeal-DDvandana73Diva7Vinsh23its_meneha512AARMAY1sumaiyariyazaidi98Tamanna_TJPujaShreekeerthi90samidsamidritusoni2233maanluverpriyasreeNH1971ambili123dreamymishti88gbhatinsight555d_soniaNeejufariya20dreamyCheckmateIWinElienoreMGKamliKudigeetsrir.maanshri12lg001mehak173Brown-EyesDhara_sytanujaamita5Alameluangelarafkiran99lovebapu18dreamy4everheermehercyum321chubzyTheBratprincess84shinseenaakritisri1111Atiffamaanujaanu.ramya-gurtian.change12anjalisen85sweetysaranNav2010happydays30gurti30AmbibambyShimmerrkrndrawesomepoojabilly_ritupiya27Pearl_27SONU_29sweetkj_AngelSonu_Angel-33meettufantesymaaneet5tellymekabslocksmishtiritumonika1992Krishnaluv94ushankitvcRaDMG25snehalovegurtikrati5rupzloveuDilsaySoapoperasrfuntanvi04neha5058-Veritaserum-paponeconwajiha-1Water.harshithaaaaaaaNANDY_BRUsanu3108drdee142minnie_tweetieblueopalmisty_drastifanshruti_luvs_msksakshi.ekanshangelic_cutePaintedSky-Prithi-ajennpunjabi.princesksasianjucoolsmallvilleAhlaam5komlikasonu4everCOLOGYtrishtejMSN_Vannyheytal-misty--love-CherishhmaaneetmaahiMaaneet099Koolsmileangel-ki-shonacrazydream--Fairy---Mitu-Mishti13Hanishadevilil.mizz.smexiideepali1022KittuPratzzpunam2712gill123-Mounika-impoojavermavandy28poongs123BDayGal-11Jan-Patronus-LILY111144Desigirls12lehrdreams-realityvalli30MaaneetDeewangiBrainEaterOwljasminerahuldivareenaswetha10janu_2006anuandavi-afsha-namita25prerna1-Priti11-khwaishfanmandymoresweet scorpioflowers4umitzi11--aarthi--shah10rsroopalimuskanpmaanseeAvadaKedavrahinal_maaneetaamirkhanfanshalini_smaaniqra-Waheeda-t_areebHansaNsona-rai--Ratna--faria86Ash1991maanmeet1meena..ShalveseemamaryCutieTejukawaii_geetriya27sdlife19ammu5Abby-GC-CrazyRemya_Pillai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeyoga23priyazaara2212preethiakkiddooLittle_Mermaid.Shruthelove2_soma-padmarao----nishu---Craziest_MGjasraj123Asmi13TyroMadhuri53tamanna1391_BlackPearl_tabby999Loquacious_Aashabinash079nanorNeelambari..bhanu_rekhagdumasdolly10-lakshmi-singh24JeevanaPharshdbRashmi...spvdKrishna_Sourav-Orchid-goldenmoon

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hayee.. Firstly me jumping.. woohoo...

First to comment... Waiting ka kuch to fayda hua.. HeheLOL

Now coming to update... Har subha aise nahi ho sakti kya... 

Hayeee... Me all... Blushing

It was superb update di... I never kNew ye vivah ka maan aisa bhi ho sakta hai...

Sachi I mean from starting he is so mature and serious type ka.. less talk...

But now kaun kahega ye wahi maan hai.. Hehe.. Besharm hai sachi muchi...

lolz di aapne kya kiya maan ko... Pura naughty naughty bana diya hai..

But I m sooo loving it... sooo very much.. Its cute & BlushingBlushing

And then boyz out plan me Rahul also.. Sachi antic piece hai ye maan...

And Thank u ka punishment jaldi jaldi likho update...

Waiting for it to come true.. Hehe... Me also have became naughty.. u knw na..Wink

It was mindblowing update...

It would sound stupid LOL but can we get one more update...

Dnt trhow jutis.. I knw we will not get.. but puchne me kya jata hai.. Wink

lolzz... Meine bahaut kuch bol diya na aaj.. Hehe...

Waiting for Next.. Continue soon...

Luv ya... Hugsss

Edited by mishtiritu - 15 October 2012 at 5:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberlifehermosoritzy09kawaii_geetmitzi11ammu5JeevanaPMadhuri53

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
yay.

ritzy09

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
naice... loving this naughty maan..!!

LOVE
KJ

ritzy09

sree10 Senior Member
sree10
sree10

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Wow you are fulfilling my fantasies, I so wanted geet to dress up Maan ahd here it is...

Thank u

Now give an episode where Maan dresses her up.

ritzy09

Go to top