MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 10 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you friends for your lovely comments. Appreciate your love because of which here we are at Thread 10 of Vivah

Please do read the poem by Khus on Maan's journey in Vivah till now. I absolutely loved it and I am sure you all will also like it.

Khusluvsmaaneet  - Thank you dear for such a lovely poem on journey of Vivah. I am deeply touched.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 61

Poem by Khusluvsmaaneet on Maan's POV in Vivah till now

The day we 1st met I was attracted towards you,
I wanted to make u mine, but feared of losing you.

You accepted me as who i am, shared ur life with me,
I fell for you & realized that u are a part of me.

You waited for my acceptance, but I took so long,
When i was determined to confess, I found u r gone.

I know i am wrong, u did this due to ur insecurity,
I made u feel u r only my responsibility.

But u r my love, u r my life,
without u "my song" I can't survive.

Plz give me 1 more chance, I will make u believe,
U are the "special one", the reason of my breath.

You are truly an angel, u came back to me,
Now i'm not gonna hide what i feel.

Your cute pout tempted me to initiate a kiss,
In that moment i felt an eternal bliss.

We were lost in it, I hurt u in the process,
Your blood stained wrist brought me back to my senses.

I was guilty of hurting you again,
But u were scared of me stepping back & ignorant to ur pain.

I assure u "my wify" I will never step back,
I will fill every gaps, wherever i lack.

I love the way u always stand beside me,
I'm d most luckiest person in the world, I agree.

Don't cry when people blame me,
Your tears break my heart.

From now u will not suffer any pain,
Coz last night we had our happy start..

Later, Mohinder, Rano and Rahul left after spending sometime with Geet. Maan made sure Geet was comfortable and he took care of her from feeding her to making her sleep. She was feeling much better and even able to move her hand a little bit though not much. In the evening, while Geet slept, Maan went out with Dev and Rahul for a game of snooker.

Rahul again apologized but Maan just brushed it off. They played snooker and had couple of beers before calling an early night as Maan was still worried about Geet.

He came back home by 9:00 and took Geet's soup and pasta to the room where Vicky was doing his homework with Tayiji.

"Homework khatam hua Vicky?"

[Is your homework finished Vicky?]

"Thoda sa hi bacha hai bade papa"

[Only a little bit is left bade papa.]

Vicky sat on sofa and started completing his work as Maan fed each bite of pasta and soup patiently to Geet.

"Maan…"

"Hmmm"

"Kaisi rahi aapki outing. Rahul ne kuch kaha toh nahi?"

[How was your outing? Did Rahul say anything to you?]

"Yeh kaisa sawaal hai yaar…ab dost milenge toh baat toh karenge na"

[What kind of a question this is dear…when friends meet they have to talk right!!!]

"Maan…"

"Geet…he is my family as well. Don't worry, everything is ok.. Waise bhi acha hai. Uske dil ki bhadaas nikal gayi…ab we are cool."

Later Vicky wished goodnight and left with serious instruction to his bade papa to take care of his precious Tayiji. Both Geet and Meera laughed seeing poor Maan's condition at the hand of youngest Khurana.

Maan made her lie comfortably and sat next to her on bed. He asked her as his fingers threaded Geet's hair – "Jaan…"

"Ji?"

"Kal I slept here only with you. So can I…"

"Maan…aap aise kyon puch rahe ho?"

[Maan…why are you asking like that?]

Tears welled in Geet's eyes "Aap naraaz ho kisi baat se?"

[Are you upset about something?]

Maan wiped her tears "Yeh kya Geet…are mein toh bas puch raha hoon…ismein rone waali kaunsi baat hai?"

[What is this Geet…I am just asking…what is there to cry in this?]

Geet just turned, hiding her face in his side and hugged him by putting her arm around his waist  – "Mujhe nahi maloom…bas rona aa raha hai…what if you get scared and don't kiss me again?"

[I don't know…I just feel like crying… what if you get scared and don't kiss me again?]

Along with her cute demand, Maan also realized the insecurities which were again take charge in her heart. He parted her and lay down next to her, taking her into his arms properly.

"Tum na buddhu ho…scared and Maan Singh Khurana…are jab tumhaari dant se nahi darta toh pyaar se kya daroonga?"

[You are stupid…scared and Maan Singh Khurana…when I am not scared of your scolding how can I be scared of your love?]

"Maan!!!"

Maan burst out laughing seeing her pouting face with small small tears and anger in her eyes at his words. There were so many emotions playing on her face that he could not control himself at his innocent's wifey's not so innocent thoughts.

He winked "Lagta hai someone is expecting something and wants to make sure" but stopped short as he saw changed look on her face. She was looking at him so tenderly and her eyes were filled with soft love.

"Kya hua Jaan…aise kya dekh rahi ho?"

[What happened Jaan…why are you looking at me like that?]

Geet smiled and caressed his face lovingly "Aaj pehli baar aapko khul ke hanste hue dekha hai…jaisa imagine kiya tha use se bhi zayda sundar lagi aapki yeh hansi…please don't let this laughter go away from you"

[Today for the first time, I have seen you laughing so openly...your smile is even more beautiful than I had imagined it…. please don't let this laughter go away from you]

"Shona!!!"

Saying this Maan just engulfed her in his arms and kissed her. They both could feel the emotions in the kiss…Geet of happiness of him finally breaking free and Maan of care and love he felt in her each and every word and action.

Kiss was slow and gentle and Maan made sure that this time he did not hurt her hands. When he finally left her, she blushed and hid herself in his arms. She gently stroked his chest with her right hand and placed butterfly kisses near his heart.

"Jaan…kya kar rahi ho….mat satao aise mujhe."

[Jaan…what are you doing…don't torture me like this.]

"Maine kya kiya hai" Geet asked innocently as she placed another kiss.

[What did I do?]

Maan gently flipped her over and hovered above her – "Acha…pyaase ke paas pani rakh kar torture kar rahi ho aur puch rahi ho maine kya kiya?"

[Oh Ok…You are torturing the thirsty by keeping water next to him and asking now that what did you do]

Geet looked down and replied softly – "Pyaase ke paas pani peene ke liye rakha hai…toh torture kaise hua?"

[Water has been kept to quench the thirst of the thirsty…then how is it a torture?]

Maan placed her face at the crook of her neck inhaling her aroma as his one hand played with her hair and another with her waist.

"Jaan…tum mujhe pagal kar dogi"

[Jaan…you will make me go mad.]

Geet's breath quickened as she felt him kissing her neck and earlobe. They lay in each other's arms like this before Maan moved down and kissed near her heart. Geet moaned loudly as she felt his lips on the swell of her left bre***.

Maan came out of his trance hearing her moans. He controlled himself and again took her in his arms and caressed her hair and back to calm their raging emotions. Eventually both slept off holding each other close.

After two days

Doctor opened the dressing and applied a small tape as wound had healed a lot.

That night Maan came quite late from office. Work had been piling up and he had some overseas calls. On Geet's insistence, he took his dinner in office itself and directly went to his room finding everyone asleep.

He quietly entered to find his beautiful wife sitting on sofa and sleeping with her head hanging over the arm rest. TV was on and some random program was playing. He smiled and after switching off the telly, went to change. After coming from washroom he lifted her and placed her gently in the bed. She stirred in her sleep sensing his presence. Maan looked in amazement at her beautiful tousled form as she opened her sleep laden eyes "Maan!!!" Her sweet voice, scrubbed glowing face, disheveled hair…her innocent and pure form of beauty was enticing him. He groaned as tiredness flew off his body and desire to submerge himself in her strengthened.

He placed a stray lock behind her ear, caressing the earlobe with his long fingers sensuously. He traced her forehead, eyebrows, eye lids, nose, cheeks, jaw line and finally her lips with the same finger.

Geet looked at him with her almond shape eyes loosing herself in his touch.

"You drive me crazy Jaan"

With a sense of urgency, he replaced the finger with his lips as his hand moved down giving her indication of what was to come next.

Precap – Another surprise and this time a dedication if you can predict the teeny meeny twist…also most of you don't want me to tadpaofy Maan more lekin devil me….I just can't help this sweet torture.

wow me first...
congrats on d new thread...
awesome update...
like geet insecure...
love it...

Edited by lg001 - 11 years ago
di awesome update wud have loved if more detail ws shown in jiju saala bonding..
n diii d updt ws as usual awesome..!!!n maan...he z sooo adorable..!!! Edited by mishty_shona - 11 years ago
awsome ritzy, great update yaar, love the way you are bringing them together , intensifying their feelings for eachother! again twist?now what twist is in store, cant wait for the next one! 
fabulous updated dear
i loved it
waiting for next update continue soon
Beautiful upddate!!!!!!!!
So maan and rahul bonded very well now...so no problems...
Geet abhi bh choti choti baaton par ro rahi hain...hmmm...kya karen uska????
Their romance was very beautifully shown...abhi toh they are sleeping on the same bed...hmm...
Surprise for us...Kya maan geet ko SR ki yaad dilayega??? by decorating for their first 'special' night...hmmm...Yaa phir geet ko leke ek honeymoon par chala jayega???
Update soon...WIll be waiting...
congrats for the new thread. nice part. continue... 
lovely update di 
loved it 
continue soon
Congrats on your new thread👏
awesome update ...
hope to see more Maneet moments 😉
continue soon