Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 10 (Page 111)

Post Reply New Post

Page 111 of 162

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

I am so overwhelmed with your responses. Thank you friends. I have responded to all the comments below.

Shrute – Thanks yaar…chalo kisi ne toh party badli and is on my side now

Sweetysaran – Dear patience…dream house will come but some more time pls

Abby – Thank you thank you….actually it happened to me once. Yaar I worked for an insurance client for damn 7 years….so itna toh banta hai…

As to new FF…I was very nervous so just gave a sneak peek to Ash…don't worry will post it for you to read soon.

Angelic_cute – Sorry babes…this FF will have some but not too hot updates. Hopefully you will like what's coming up next but it will be more suggestive then the actual stuff J

Ciamaaneet – Sorry hun. No Mishty in this FF…ismein Geet is more like teekhi mirch na….but next FF pakka

Change12 – I agree honey but then every update can't be in same mood na. This update was more about Maan sharing his every facet of life with Geet.

Neha –sochungi…pakka but no promise…..ueki fianc hai epilogue mein lekin ab mujhe shaadi tak lejana hoga….but I like idea of Maan dancing as part of baraat.

Ruchshah – see pg 75, Lakshmi ne morcha nikal diya….

Prabhavati – Yes dear will start a new FF soon

Mina420 – Thanks Dear. New FF already under typing so will post soon

Piggy – welcome back…aur tune last me chauka mara na….yaar mein scraps kam hi notice karti hoon but will keep an eye from now on and also waiting for my birthday gift. Also they were both property as well as insurance papers.

Minnuraj, lg001 – racing championship…tell me after this part

Anu(hermoso) – you made my cry yaar with your comment…mein ab bhi bolti hoon that you should write a story….you captured the essence of the update even better than I explained in the update…you are so right…marriage is a different relationship…so unique and probably the basis of our society…..and I wanted to ensure that Geet is part of Maan's that part of the life which is no less important. In the end, that was the wall which came in between them when Geet sold Hope for her dream house. Now I wish I had added a reference or Geet's monologue to that affect here. Thank you so much for your insight…loved it

-Lakshmi-  - Chalo you are happy na….I will start typing tomorrow so will let you know next week ki meri "TRY" kitna rang layi. Problem is I don't trust myself. Pata chala likhne baithi aur 10-15 chap likh dale. As to new FF, mera apna problem hai yaar. First of all it is very different from VIVAH and upar se I just get completely lost in my FF. So it is tough for me to write two different stories at the same time. But thanks for your encouragement. Will post it soon.

Ritu – Teri fantasy is coming up very soon…ooh la la….but I am scared. I am sure it is very different from what you are expecting but I think you will like it

Punam2712 – Thank you dear. You are so right.

Anu (Tellyme) – Are mein viaaln nahi hoon yaar….it was longer then my usual updates but I will take that as a compliment. As to updates and not epilogue – are yaar…mein kya karoon. See they will be one in every sense soon and I thought that is what the end point should be of story….i wrote a mammoth epilogue focusing on their post acceptance but now not sure. I will expand and add details and then depending on length will give as epi or updates. But don't want people getting bored also na….but will TRY….promise

Cyberlife – "Dil toh abhi Bacha Hai Jee"…..chalo tum khush ho na…are how can you not listen to you. Your wish is my command.

love2_soma – Dear, this is reality. Financially being one is also very important.

april12 – I will putting up an introduction soon. Just finalizing on a name.

Pujanaula – Will try to give long epilogues dear

.Priya2000. – Yes, I am working on anew FF as well

Jenn – Thank you so much. More on Rahul – Maan friendship / dream house is yet to come. It will be there positively.

keerthi90 – Thanks dear. It will wrap up in other 5 parts and then epilogues.

Gudmeet – Thank you thank you. You comment on saat janam made me smile. Aisa hai toh last update chod dungi and will make you wait till you tell me it is time to end VIVAH….

anky_s – Gabar Singh….yeh Basanti tujhe nahi chodegi….

LILY111144 – Will try dear

Maansee – Itna chota comment….tujhe naaraz nahi zindagi, hairan hoon mein….btw Thanks for mentioning this FF to Madhuri

Sailu – Awww Thank you dear

kawaii_geet – gol gol bol ke kuch bhi nahi bola…aur bhi confuse kar diya mujhe Grrr…. Waise thanks for the comments…flirty Maan….ab passionate Maan ki baari hai

Remya_Pillai  - Thank you dear…ab golgappe nahi thode se pyaar ki baari hai….people will kill me if I don't notch up the heat

Doublecross  - welcome back honey…

maneet4afreen – Thanks dear. I haven't yet posted my new FF. Wills hare the link here and thru PM when I start

NaimaMSK1 – Darling I am ending it because I have covered the main part of the story….their journey from physical marriage to actual heart felt marriage.

arunaprakash.16 – Thans dear. It was purely based on my experience and I am glad you liked it.

Ash1991 – Thanks dear. Yes I will start a new FF soon

Madhuri53 – First of all welcome to my maaneet world. Thank you so much for a detailed feedback and your appreciation. I am glad you liked the story though I agree it would have been better if you would have been part of the journey from beginning.

For reference, I have another FF "Till Death Do Us Part" which is completed. It was my first FF so starting is little let's say lacking but I guess I evolved with that FF.

Also, I am planning to start another FF soon and will PM you the link. Hope to see you on that from start.

Last but not the least; Dream house will feature but almost at the end. So you will have to wait a little dear.

Etrika – Thanks a lot dear

Pearl_27, its_me, sdlife19, pingu.tingu, sona-rai, Ambibamby, anuandavi, tamanna1391, rubinahansa, uteem, Hanishadevi, TheDarkKnight, hinal_maaneet, dona86, prerna1, zohafarheen, vandana73, had2bu, chubzy, Shalve, abinash079, aashluvsmaan, myramabin, dumas, Gcs-girl, heytal, tabbymittal , NANDY_BRU, muraadlovesdd, PrithviSanyo1, monika1992, happydays30, moni6262, -Priti11-, valli22, -memorable-, Desigirls12, smallville, -afsha-, -padma-, billy_ritu, shabnam22, Mahimaan, namita25, geetsrir.maan, pixelflower620, meena.., zaara2212, rupzloveu, faria86, awesomepooja, shangawesome, sanj1905, aamirkhanfan, shah10, --Fairy--, honeygrape, impoojaverma, sweetkj, krithi12, MaanGeet_GurTi, aneekatti, lehr, sweet scorpio, maanujaanu, Neeju, fantesy, ytanuja, swetha10, Tyro, dolly10, PaintedSky, maanmeet1, janu_2006, -maankimishti, mitzi11, amrutavjoshi, valli30, seemamary, maanhar, piya27, khwaishfan, Koolsmile, t_areeb, preethia, jasminerahul, dreamy, aaishah, ManeetGurtiMG, amalu123, mollycoddle, Khusluvsmaaneet, shalini_s, Mishti13, 26_chaitra, ammu5, sneha0504, anjucool, monikaseth, mayashrisawant7, misty_drastifan, harshdb, mandymore, spvd, bhanu_rekhag, crazydream, MonaLovesMaan, kavya.sravya, dreams-reality, kiran99, ramyayuppy, nemra, dreamymishti88, lil.mizz.smexii, manjuahuja, anky_1205, disha_Maan.GC, gbhat, RaDMG25, ksasi, crazyfriends007, tanvi04, blueopal, anshra,

Thank you so much your comments. I enjoyed them a lot

All those who pressed like – Thanks a lot dear. Next time, please do drop your feedback as well.

Edited by ritzy09 - 22 October 2012 at 3:26am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_againlwgeetabshaCandy_jsjaasz_25mitali10dancydreamer--Yashvi--halemakhanminnurajsupriyaanandCyberlifeasmi123ammyicycoolsamirah_amjadTulicloudflowersree10nemraruchshahCiaMaaneetsahibasharmaAameraYellingCharmangelmishtyapril12pingu.tingukeerthi90fatema_007NH1971LadyArwenHADmishtiQueenbeePallaviamalu123Atiffa-maankimishti-maanujaanu.ramya-gurtian.sweetysaranhappydays30kabslocksdreamymishti88awesomepoojageetsrir.maanCheckmateIWintellymeKoolsmilemaaneetmaahiAwari_Maanmaaneet5mishtirituKrishnaluv94ushankitvc-Veritaserum-DilsaySoapoperasrfun-memorable-neha5058Ash1991hermosomaanmeet1sanu3108-Prithi-PaintedSkyajennaamirkhanfant_areebshah10sweet scorpioBul3janu_2006khwaishfan-Priti11---aarthi--sona-rai--Ratna--monikasethkawaii_geetShalveRemya_Pillai_BlackPearl_Little_Mermaid.love2_somaimpoojavermapunam2712BDayGal-11JanLILY111144lehr-lakshmi-harshdbtamanna1391Madhuri53-Orchid-spvddumasNeelambari..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG FF-VIVAH - Thread 10 (Page 111)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

This new banner is gifted to me by Piya. Thanks a lot darling. Love ya...

Vote of thanks – Please see the post above.

Also, thank you so much for your wishes for Rhia. She is feeling much better though I really hope she adjusts soon.

I have mentioned below Anu's comment. It captured the essence of last update beautifully and will urge to read it and then my POV which builds on top of it.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 65

Anu (Hermosos Comment) –

bahut se rishtey hum nibhate hai , par husband wife ka rishta bahut anokha hota hai jiske ke saath hum saath vachan khate hai , saath phere lete hai aur saath janmaon ka saath nibhane ke kasme khaate hai . Do alag duniyaa ,do alag parivesh se aaye do alag insaan ek hi bandhan mein bandthe hai

yahan se do anjaan insaano ka safar shuru hota hai jahan sab kuch naya rehata hai  . dheerre dheere do se ek hote hai . kya kabhie bhi hum sochte hai ki hum us anjaan insaan ko hum apna sab kuch de dete hai , ek soch , ek disha ,ek sapna aur apna pyar . Hume pata hi nahi chalta jo insaan kal to ekdam anjaan tha , aaj duniya uske irdgird ghumthi hai ,har subah uske saath shuru hoti hai aur aur har raat uske saath khatam .

Hum apna chotha sa aashiyana banate hai , yaadien sajate hai ,aur zindagi ko har rang bhar kar use khoobsurat banate hai . Chothi chiothi khushiyan zindagi ko naya ilm dethi hai  aur ek doosre ko aur kareeb lati hai .

so, this gesture of maan will add one more beautiful page in their life and increase ten folds of trust and love towards each other .

My POV

Thanks Anu – Finance is a very integral part of married life. That was the wall which separated them when Geet sold off Hope for her dream house. If done without feelings, it is the easiest to cross. If done with feelings, it is as hard as physical barrier. Kisi ko itna apna samajhna ki har mayine mein jo kuch hai dono ka hai…ek ka nahi. Shayad isiliye it is one of the seven vows. But Thanks for capturing it so beautifully.

Maan let out a sigh of relief - "Ok so tell me what you want to do?"

"Jo bhi aapka mood ho"

(Whatever you want)

Maan took her out of his embrace – "Nahi…aaj tum batao. I am at your service so whatever you say Mam…waise bhi tum kabhi nahi batati"

Geet detected a hint of sadness in his voice – "Aap aise kyon bol rahe hain"

(Why are you saying like this?)

Maan avoided her gaze but she did not let the matter go – "Batayine na?"

(Please say)

"You didn't even tell me when it was your Birthday…I felt so bad…"

"But we celebrated and I loved it"

Maan kept quiet

Geet realized his pain and unsaid words and pulled her ears – "This time genuinely sorry…aapko bura laga tha na but promise next time I will share everything with you and you also promise the same…hmmm"

Maan smiled at her cute promise and nodded like a kid

"Acha aaj sham ko na…bike race karte hain"

That wiped out the smile from his face immediately. Images from their last bike ride flitted in and racing on two separate bikes was definitely a loosing position for him.

"Kya hua. Aap aise kya dekh rahe ho. Bada maza aayega…let's so dirt biking. Aap Arjun se puch lo if he is free and let me ask Rahul"

(What happened? Why are you looking at me like this? It will be good fun…let's go dirt biking. You ask Arjun if he is free and let me ask Rahul.)

Maan looked at her with a smile. Though Maan was reluctant of sharing his time with anyone else but he could not refuse seeing her excitement. Also, he had hope now that they will be riding together. Moreover, for first time she had asked him something she wanted to do so how could he not make that happen and somewhere he knew that she had asked for this to just revive his own passion for bikes.

Both Rahul and Arjun along with Annie waited at the dirt race ground which Geet managed to book for couple of hours. Maan joined them on the bike few minutes later followed closely by Geet in car along with Vicky.

Arjun whistled seeing Geet dressed in a fitted black jeans and a shirt.

"Wow , now that is smoking hot"

Annie whacked Arjun.

"What…arre it was just a general comment. What you don't agree"

Maan smacked him again – "Shut up if you want to be alive"

"Acha tu marega mujhe?"

(Why are you gonna hit me?)

"Why should I make my hands dirty when her brother is standing right here"

Everyone laughed as Geet came closer with Vicky.

"What's the joke guys"

"Tum na hi suno toh acha hai. Hi Vicky…you here?"

Vicky responded proudly - "Hi…I am here to see Tayiji race and win."

"Yeh lo…Tayji ka chamcha, isne to apne bade papa ki party bhi badal li hai"

Everyone laughed as Arjun introduced Vicky to Annie

"So Mrs. Khurana ho jaye…well let me tell you that me and Maan together are a deadly combination."

Geet smiled – "Well "Breaking News" so are me and Rahul and you two are not driving together"

With that, the first race started. Geet sat behind Maan in the first race and Maan felt a sense of exhilaration which he had never felt before. He loved the way she held onto him, confident of his abilities. She was a very gifted pillion rider as well murmuring the stats and directions after observing the course.

As they rode, mud flung around them, making them wet and sticky. Maan concentrated on the race as they were in high speed but still could not help but feel her her body glued to him. Her face was very close to his ear as she talked over the din of bikes. Her soft curves pushed in to his back and her pelvis and legs glued to his backside and legs like second skin.

Her condition was no less vulnerable as she was fully aware of her posture. With great difficulty she managed to concentrate on the race and off course as a team they won the first round. Vicky cheered for them the loudest as they grinned, showing off.

They continued with multiple races with Geet going solo or joining Maan / Rahul alternately or cheering with Vicky.  It was great fun as all were experienced drivers and were feeling the adrenaline rush after a long time. Vicky enjoyed too and Geet took him for a round albeit a little slow, drenching him too in mud like everyone else.

They finished with a solo race between Geet and Arjun with Arjun winning just with a fraction. Everybody laughed around cheering and hooting at so much fun they had together.

Later in the Night

Adi called Maan letting him know of an urgent trip to Tokyo. Maan had started his overseas business with this client and he had very close relations with them. Apparently some concerns had been raised by authorities over earthquake proofing and architecture team was required to resolve the issue. Maan immediately asked Adi to book his and Sasha's tickets and plan for a trip next day.

Then he informed everyone including Geet.

"Dekho Jaan aise naraaz mat ho. I will come back soon yaar. Zaroori nahi hota toh I would not have gone"

(Please sweetheart, don't be angry. I will come back soon yaar. I would have not gone if it was not absolutely necessary.)

Maan was further baffled as Geet hugged him tight crying. He had always seen her pragmatic side and this emotional state was confusing him.

"Acha mujhe yeh batao tum ro kyon rahi ho? You know I keep on going on business trips so what is it? Kuch bolo na Shona!!!" Maan said as he tried to calm her rubbing her back

(Ok, at least tell me why are you crying? You know I keep on going on business trips so what is it? Say something Shona!!!)

Geet finally spoke out her inner turmoil – "Last time…sob…aap ke trip ke baad…sob….so many misunderstanding happened. I am scared of loosing you"

Maan cupped her face, wiping her tears with his thumb – "As you said yourself, they were mere misunderstandings because we did not communicate to each other. Lekin ab toh we do talk out our heart's desire with each other. I know you love me lots Geet. So trust me. Nothing and no one can take me away from you. You can never loose me because I live in your heart and you in mine. Now give me a sweet smile so that I can complete my work peacefully and come back as soon as possible."

Maan smiled and thought of something naughty to distract his wife – "By the Way Geet, you know, last time I got a gift for you from London but I never gave it to you."

Geet sniffled as her sobs died at his soothing words. She looked at him expectantly with twinkling eyes – "Sachi…toh diya kyun nahi?"

(Really…then why did you not give it?)

"I just felt the situation was not right. But you know ab tumne mujhe itne saare naam diye hain – besharam, loafer etc etc toh mein soch raha hoon ki tumhein de hi deta hoon."

(I just felt the situation was not right. But you know not that you have given me so many names - – besharam, loafer etc etc, I am thinking that I should give it to you.)

"Uhhh"

"Ruko…ek minute"

Maan went and took out the wrapped gift and gave it to Geet. She was still thinking that he was joking but was super excited to actually see a gift which was wrapped in Harrods tissue paper.

She smiled and took the gift and opened it. She saw the silky material and then lifted it. Her eyes widened and mouth opened in a perfect "O" shape seeing the negligee.

"Maan!!!"

She picked up pillows and started throwing at him.

"Arre…itna naraaz kyon ho rahi ho…that was because you gave your red one to Meera"

Geet blushed hard – "So…so what…yeh leke aaye aap mere liye London se…tab toh we were not even…I mean"

Maan laughed out loud at her condition - "I mean what…ab I thought tum bina kahe samajh jaogi, that I am ready for progressing this relationship"

"Chi chi Babaji..sach mein ladkon ka dimag na ek hi direction mein ghumta hai"

(Chi Chi Babaji…it is true that men think in one direction only.)

Maan smiled and came closer holding her hands as she pouted in anger – "Are meri phoolan devi, I was in a different mind frame then. Bina kuch kahe hi tumhein apnana chahta tha. Yeh bhul hi gaya ki pyar ke saath uska izhaar bhi zaroori hota hai."

(My dear fighter wife, I was in different mind frame then. Without saying anything, I wanted to move ahead. I did not realize that it is as important to express as it is to love.)

Maan placed a kiss on her forehead as she looked down shyly.

"Waise it is beautiful"

"Hmmm….thik hai, mere waapis aane ke baad pehn ke dikhana. Waise tab tak…I mean…yeh period kab tak hota hai?"

(Hmmm…ok, wear it after I come back. Well I hope till then…I mean…for how many days do these periods last?)

Geet blushed and hid herself in his arms "Maan…kyon ched rahe ho…5 days…so when you come back pehn ke dikhaoongi"

(Maan…why are you teasing me…5 days…so I will wear it when you come back.)

Maan tightened his hold hearing her last words and they stayed like that for entire night just feeling each other's presence.

Precap – Ok guys, please don't be mad. This is no separation but just full circle of life. Jahan pe sab bigda tha wahi se sab thik bhi hoga. So don't worry and this trip is going to be very very small.

Next update is a request by dear mishtiritu. Only hint is that it is a little naughty and not a dream.

Edited by ritzy09 - 22 October 2012 at 3:34am

The following 442 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarJasmin81yash_bdnimmi26skydaffodils7vydehianukutty82pyarisaheliselinadisouzaharikashiva25yashvijaysinghjasmeen64dpurvadeeps_againlwgeetkrishna.geniusbmshanmanjunehavashionly4mailssusankhhancukishjyotiagarwalabshasdg26joooooooooooooopriyankadwivedirostmishimtanishasingh3minimoonsimmi11JaneRochesterhottyangelgayathripriyankmkd.70ishitamoregurtimanetsravanthi93apubasustar432mbobby2011payal.gupta177Candy_jssanju85Sarah08sarah_12jaasz_25rumana88faltuumaltisokhalarunaprakash.16rojalotus3virus14kangsarbjeetLavz.Da.Wordniki7611kavitha05mymaanuisratnainasanaalinasweetmalikneelamGURTI369cutesrijusony1990dancydreamerkainturakiran--Yashvi--halemakhannat10tracy1191geet_v81TheSunShinesarahsaphireashiiiiigurti227AISHAJSMONIJA78jojo2802aparnapoduriUNICORN75goyalkalpna123aisha_1998minnurajagam12shafeeansshupiyasinghWhitepigeonsruthi8divyaraghanizymalmudiMaanforeveraarthiashgeetkamaanCyberlifemaneetmayur01leotheliongagsyaneekattironukrnlleen10leenasmi123Ballumaukeerthireddy8Paingel5armadlathaauammyicycoolshdishatelevision9wiskhansaragulanky_1205Gemmmans22-divya-crazedfan19shreya satishTulilakshmisalvadiitzzdmg...Roses123...bhakbhartifanSaj110mons_mbRujul13indiegirlsaji-21-Elfin-pallavisarkarcue1cloudflowerangelalankritalove4maaneetsheetalvasanaamteegrizwanaqpadamjotShefali16priyankasweet21sk_75geetapanonymous4chingamingbhawna02richu26mamatha.khansangelRihanna4allNihsonSiniHandaMSgayatriDazlingdivyaannuubbhhaasurbhijn106amrinderkaur9Desigirl1449290860623sanj1905ruchshahsoniaz121nemrasupernasahulovepooshangawesomesusipreet.harmanprincesssarahayushi.sinhasweetiepiesneha137preetymaaneetgshrutinityasaariNivedithachandmaneetarshbbinduadorableshaitanCiaMaaneetdeep002niki02queenbee001AameracutekananamrutavjoshicutestarzYellingCharmshruthiruchsvarthyadi000maya7Parimishtysahibasharmamaaneeta17KhusluvsmaaneetNosheen4MAANEET_RashmiCrystalSayafarzu3008pingu.tingucrazyfanofdsdvSphinxmicky11cutemishtipixelflower620fatema_007myramabinNH1971ambili123RaapunzalAARMAY1sarofariya20neha512Tamanna_TJanky_sPujaShreekeerthi90samidsamidritusoni2233maanluverapril12snehapriyapari1689sanam1234uylaraibvandana73kavya.sravyaDiva7Vinsh23its_meindepgalLadyArwenHADmishtimayashrisawant7-eiya-lively-piiaBe.edgyKhanAtiyahns.1muskaan...prema_ksshubhi_sshabnam22Mina420cherieLovercharlie1950dreamy4everOblivion007amalu123asmanifrnd.of.frndzaksnQueenbeePallavianks_amssweet_mittali rokanshimanshiDhara_sytanujakiran99ksasilovebapu18angelarafWhypadhushinseencyum321.ramya-gurtian.-maankimishti-Atiffaaakritisri1111JayaRNav2010gurti30AmbibambyRocks.Dharasnehalovegurtihappydays30anjalisen85sweetysarandoublecrossElienoreMGTheDon.KamliKudigeetsrir.maanshri12lg001krithi12sanum23Tanvi.naruladreamymishti88d_soniagbhatNeejumaanshiCheckmateIWinMaaneet099kabslocksPearl_27piya27fantesybilly_ritukrndrlove4allmaaneet5_AngelSonu_sweetkjmeettutanvi04mishtirituKittuPratzztellymemonika1992Koolsmilemaaneetmaahicrazydream--Fairy--HanishadeviMishti13lil.mizz.smexiihad2bu_Jyothi_MSN_VannyCOLOGYvalli30angel-ki-shonaheytal-misty--love-ammu5-Veritaserum-DilsaySoapoperasrfunneha5058paponeconKrishnaluv94NANDY_BRU-memorable-harshithaaaaaaabangaloresushankitvcRaDMG25Ash1991maanmeet1sanu3108mrk-1hermosominnie_tweetieCutieTejupreeti.1shruti_luvs_mskblueopal-Prithi-Firegurlangelic_cutePaintedSkyanjucoolajennpunjabi.princessonu4everkomlikadivareenaBul3monikasethkhwaishfan-afsha-namita25prerna1-Priti11-swetha10janu_2006sweet scorpioflowers4umitzi11hinal_maaneetMischiefManagedaamirkhanfanshalini_smaaniqra-Waheeda-t_areebHansaN--aarthi--shah10rsroopalimaanseesona-rai--Ratna--faria86_BlackPearl_honeygrapeyoga23priyazaara2212seemamarymeena..Shalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_PillaiAbby-GC-Crazysdlife19riya27BDayGal-11JanDesigirls12LILY111144dreams-realityMaaneetDeewangilehrBrainEaterOwlgill123punam2712impoojavermarashmivaishDevil_kritikkiddoovrinda22Shruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-Little_Mermaid.Tyrojasraj123---nishu---Asmi13Craziest_MGpiya-tabby999tamanna1391goldenmoonsingh24JeevanaPharshdb-lakshmi-dolly10Loquacious_Aash-Orchid-abinash079Neelambari..spvdbhanu_rekhagdumasKrishna_Sourav

angelic_cute

IF-Rockerz

angelic_cute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
After a long time commenting 1ST 
me 

firstly about the reply "thanks that some maaneet scenes will be there with some naughtiness"

now about the update 

geet for the first time asked maan something and that too riding firstly maan was reluctant as he wants to spend time with geet alone but half heartedly he agreed 
geet asked for the company of Arjun and her brother Rahul so maan couldn't deny with the excitement seen in her eyes
geet dressed in tight fitted jeans and when the ride started alll the memories of their first ride came in front of them and all the desires came out automatically

later all of the sudden maan was going to Tokyo for the business meeting but for the first time geet cried like a baby which makes maan see this side of geet and console her 
after consoling maan gifted geet what he brought from London ROFL

looking for to the next update 

thanks for pm 
bye take care of yourself and your kid

Edited by angelic_cute - 22 October 2012 at 6:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

angelic_cute

IF-Rockerz

angelic_cute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
waiting...

ritzy09

-lakshmi-

IF-Stunnerz

-lakshmi-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
hi ritzy... how u and ur kids????

thanx for updating in advance...

me waiting...

ritzy09

sree10

sree10

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
inteha ho gayi intezaar ki aayi na kuch khabar update kii...

waiting impatiently

ritzy09

sree10

sree10

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
AM I FIRST

ritzy09

Shruthe

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruthe

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Seriously ,, you updated and i was just posting waiting like a crazy person... Wink

Anyways the update was superb... i loved the bike racing... Embarrassed the thrill of bike is just brilliant and maaneet doing a race against others... haayeee Embarrassed ,,, thats just awesome blossom...
I liked the way Maan thought about her wish more than his desire to spend some time with her alone... this just expresses the care and love that has blossomed and matured in time ... 
And even the birthday bit... am glad you covered up that one also.. you are closing all the minute parts in the story... and that is just perfect...

And the business trip... ofcourse iam MAD at you... Cry you made Geet cry... poor gal... though its a small one, poor them,,, am feeling bad for this small separation...
but the precap is making me all smile wide... cant wait for the next.. .jaldi update karna

Edited by shrutheAjay - 22 October 2012 at 4:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_agaritzy09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top