sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
oh di... thanks for the surprise...
me waiting

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Surprise!!!! A weekend Update. Already made dinner so few minutes free at hand 😉

Thank you friends for your lovely comments.

So some of you indeed think like me. See I am not the only devil here. Here are the dedications for correct guess –

Gudmeet, libra25, -lakshmi- and hermoso – You guys got it right….waise meri galti nahi hai…it is a practical problem 😆

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter  62

With a sense of urgency, he replaced the finger with his lips as his hand moved down giving her indication of what was to come next. Geet moaned as her hands circled his neck pulling him closer. Maan kissed her entire face before latching onto her rosy lips. Opening his entire mouth he engulfed both her lips, teasing her further by touching them with his tongue. She moaned in his mouth as he thrust his tongue inside tasting her sweetness.

Meanwhile his hands travelled the length of her neck, onto the swell of his curves, down her waist with him finally touching her thigh. He so hated her track fabric and he left her lips bending down on her neck still smooching her.

"From now on, no tracks allowed for you Jaan…I so want to feel the silk underneath this cloth."

She flushed as his touch and his words created havoc with her senses. He continued to rub her thigh as he again claimed her lips. Lost in his passion, she held him tightly to herself, adjusting herself to give him maximum access to her.

As she almost drowned in him, she suddenly stiffened. Maan's hand had travelled back from her thigh to her waist and was now cupping her curve over her t-shirt. His thumb swiped over her hardened bud and that motion had stilled her.

Maan felt her slight detachment as he felt her unresponsiveness to his kiss and moved apart.

He looked at her face intently and asked her huskily – "Geet"

She looked troubled and finally very slowly she murmured – "I am sorry Maan but I don't think we should continue this further."

Maan removed his hand from her curve pulling his hair back to control his ragged breathing and desire– "It's ok Jaan. Don't say sorry. I did not mean to make you uncomfortable and we will take it slow."

Geet just turned and a small sob racked her body. Maan was worried and he immediately held her shoulder. "Geet…please don't cry. Did I hurt you somewhere? Look at least tell me what is wrong?"

Geet turned back and flung herself in his arms – "You can never hurt me. I am sorry. I feel so frustrated and I wonder what I must be doing to you."

Maan separated her and wiped a single line of tear from her cheek – "Yeh kya baat hui Jaan. How can you think like that? You are only making me happy so don't think otherwise. Kya hua? Did you feel uncomfortable? Mujhe batao toh sahi"

Geet did not know how to say her dilemma but she knew that he will misunderstand if she did not share it. "Woh…woh"

Maan noticed blush on her face and waited patiently for her to complete her statement.

"Woh…woh"

Maan sighed seeing her struggling with words. He took both her hands in his - "Geet…it's ok. Tumhein agar nahi man hai toh koi baat nahi. Tumhein koi safai nahi deni hai…samjhi."

[Geet…it's ok. Don't tell if you don't feel like it. You don't need to give any explanations…ok.]

With that he smiled and pecked on her cheek.

"Chalo so jao"

[Come let's sleep.]

Geet closed her eyes and blurted out in one sentence – "Mere periods start ho gaye hain aaj"

[My periods have started today.]

She opened her eyes to see Maan staring at her still trying to process her words.

"Periods?"

Geet sighed – "Don't you know about menstrual cycle?"

Maan suddenly realized what she meant and he blushed a little too. Geet looked away not able to meet his gaze chewing her own lip. Maan looked here and there and then blurted – "Don't do that?"

She looked at him "What?"

"Stop chewing your lip."

Geet immediately left her lip alone. "Hmmm…I think humein so jaana chaiye…nahin?"

[Hmmm…I think we should sleep…right?]

"Hmm it's quite late"

They both lay side by side. Suddenly Maan got up with start.

"Kya hua"

[What happened?]

"Did you talk to the doctor? I mean, you had so much blood loss and ab phir se...I mean. You will get weakness like this. It is quite late now. Let me text her if she is awake."

Saying this Maan picked up his phone when Geet held his hand. She was awed that even in this aroused state all he could think of was her well being -  "Maan yeh aap kya kar rahe hain? Yeh routine hai so ab ismein doctor kya karega?"

[Maan what all are you saying? This is routine so what will doctor do in this?]

Maan looked at her worry - "I know yeh normal hai but 3 din pehle jo hua woh toh normal nahi tha na."

[I know this is normal but what happened 3 days back was not.]

Maan again started texting when Geet took his phone away.

"Arrey Geet…"

But before he could say anything Geet placed her hand on his mouth. Both startled feeling each other's touch. Geet removed her hand immediately as if burned by his lips. Maan naughtily held her hand and kissed it.

Geet gave him a condescending look getting back at the topic at hand "Mr. Khurana, doctor already asked me this on the first day. She gave me iron tablets and everything is covered. So stop worrying so much."

Saying this she lie down with Maan again lying beside her.

He held her hand gently caressing it with his thumb. He wanted to dissipate the air of awkwardness which hung between them. He got an idea and smirking came on top of Geet. Geet's eyes widened – "Maan"

"Ok…fine…we can't go all the way but I can still kiss you right!!! So where were we"and with that Maan hugged her tight in his arms and smacked his lips back at her neck giving her a soundable kiss.

Geet for a moment could not fathom what he said – "Hawww...Maan you are so shameless. You are acting like despo now"

Maan parted slightly – "That's because right now I am quite desperate Madam" With that he shut her mouth by tightening his hold and kissing her. Only words coming out of her mouth for sometime after that were her moans as Maan kissed her properly and finally settled her on his chest to slip into a beautiful sleep.

Precap – Despo Maan what else

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
awesome update
Edited by reachsky2011 - 11 years ago
lg001 thumbnail
awesome update...
loved this despo maan...
in precap also maan being despo...
love it...
thank uu... for a lovely surprise...
Edited by lg001 - 11 years ago
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow wow what an update 
thats call a good weekend start 

oh no geet is having periods n despo maan cant control 

thanks for giving such a ahem ahem update 

update soon cant wait for the next update as i am also getting despo like maan please
Edited by angelic_cute - 11 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
awww lovely update...
awesome ..
fabulous...
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww that was a sweet update... Maan is such a ... what should i say.. despo 😆