Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Important... about Rajeev...

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Friends I have some more news from a trusted friend. He is not directly linked to Balaji's but has lots of contacts there. He says that Ekta will now try to finish off Rajeev's career as an actor in Indian TV world. They are after him from a long time and not just these few days. He was being targetted by the midea from a long time and was being done pre-planned. Most of the rubbish crap comming to the media was done on purpose by them.

But the main point is Ekta's Plans are to Finish of Rajeev's Carrer.

This is too much. I had some respect for that lady even after everything but now.Angry....... is this the way of revengeAngry. Does this suit a lady of such repute and positionDead. It's good Rajeev is comming out of that Balaji zoological park. But I am really worried about his future......

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

yes so do i

fahad

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Ekta is such a Censored...........what's her problem with Rajeev, i hate her 4 this...........she could never ruin rajeev's career bcoz we will still love him and ekta can't do anything about this

now i'm sure he is out of KTH, poor rajeev

ekta is a witch and a tramp

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

but sujalfan didnt u say that only the creative team has a problem with rajeev and ekta herself tried talking to them about changing their mind.then which info is true this one or the one u gave b4

P:S. Go to the next page to see my reply. Important....sujalfan

Edited by sujalfan - 08 May 2005 at 11:16am
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
OMG this is unbelievable i never thought she could fall to such extentDead i am happy his leaving kthAngry she diserves it and watch its not rajeev tht will be ruined his getting good offers its her whose trps will fall after he leavesAngry Poor RajeevCry
Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

aakhir yeh ekta maai samajhti kya hai apnai aap ko or yeh kiun rajeev ka career tabah kerna chahtee hai....Angry

waqai sahi kaha kai yeh sab ek lady ko suit nahi kerta kai wo khoamakhoa kisi ka kareer ruin kernai ka tahaiyya ker lai.....

waisai to mairai dil mai icc lady kai liyai kabhi achi feelings aati hee na theen laikin ab chunkai paani sar sai uper guzar chuka hai icc liai i m now hating her.....Angry   she just deserves rotten eggs and tomatoes.....

inn haalaat mai rajeev ko chahiai kai wo jald hee kisi drama ka aisa character choose ker lai jo ucc ki sujal sai bani hui immage ko kharab na ker sakai....... (waisai yeh baat bhi dil per pather rakh ker keh raha hoon)Cry

Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

ekta is very hot tempered... she can do anything.

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Angry

we shud send this to midday........then lets see wot they hav to say about it

Go to top