Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

SURPRIZE!!!! :-) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sammanari

Groupbie

Sammanari

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Omg I'm sooo happy that they r still keeping in touch but I wish Rohan was there 2 but still I'm sure there will b more concerts where Rohan will also b there wid soumya n Faisal n . Do they rly go 2 africa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SURPRIZE!!!! :-) (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nupa

Groupbie

Nupa

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_31

Rightly said Nupa!!
Faisal n soumya's pair is fantastic, dey luk so gorgeous & mind blowing 2gether.
Thanks 4 d luvly surprise!!!
Caz v ver so addictd seing dem 4m April onwards, my eyes n mind always use 2 crave dat wen i'l get 2 c dem again!!!
Thanks once again 4 d link, loved it!!!

U r welcome :) I am so happy for Faisal-Saumya that they got a chance to show their talent at a live concert in South Africa :)))

To be honest, I have no words actually to describe this couple! When I saw the first pic where Faisal-Saumya completely lost into each others' eyes...Wink ufff I just loved the way Faisal put his left arm around Saumya...it was absolutely romantic Heart Like Farah Ma'am, I have to say once again...Faisal truly dance like a HERO :)

I can totally imagine how they left the audience spellbound with their magical performance!!! Clap

Aaand the last pic...my God...the way Faisal got down on his knees and Saumya looked at him shyly...was out of the world!!

I will never be tired of seeing these beautiful pics over and over again...Tongue

May GOD bless them always :)

Nupa

Groupbie

Nupa

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammanari

Omg I'm sooo happy that they r still keeping in touch but I wish Rohan was there 2 but still I'm sure there will b more concerts where Rohan will also b there wid soumya n Faisal n . Do they rly go 2 africa

Yup they really went to South Africa...Big smile Check out the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR0maN5y9dA

Sammanari

Groupbie

Sammanari

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupa

Originally posted by Sammanari

Yup they really went to South Africa...Big smile Check out the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR0maN5y9dA
if u find d d video of their dance plz post d link below plz plz pretty plz

sravani899

Goldie

sravani899

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks for information dear
you made my day happier
i like faisal alot
thankyou alot dear

Nupa

GreenHope99

GreenHope99

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Smile love it ..thanks for sharing

Nupa

riyarockzz

Groupbie

riyarockzz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
woww...amazing pair ever...jus fab yaaa...also their dressing is jus wowww...
both r luking really cute...

Nupa

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
TFS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.