Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Road To Love & Beyond New Thread Link Added pg153 (Page 127)

Post Reply New Post

Page 127 of 153

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
thanks to all for ur awesome, beautiful comments
ur views r helping me lots
pls keep showering ur love and comments and likes on me
read each and every comments
sorry for not replying as too busy but loved all comments
thanks to all who likes the previous part

itzzdmganukutty82dpurvacustodian75sheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvnehavashi9290860623kabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreeaparna_mjoooshubhiguptamkd.70sravanthi93TheSunShineCandy_jsjaasz_25varthyadi000kainturakiranShadiaKhurramnadia-arshad13divyeshjeyanthi123niki7611aashi14Shona143annu1992taaneemetromastiqueenbee001MONIJA78Francisco.Angelsumaiyariyagoyalkalpna123sonika1974mita1993PoonamTm-g19pamilLadyArwenMSgayatribhawna02zaidi98fatema_007ringme-divya-CiaMaaneetCherishhAameraamrutavjoshix_Mishti_xParimishtysanam1234upayal12drashtirockzzpari1689dhakdhak22Amor.shinseenAlameluAmElOdIkeerthi90love4allbilly_rituangel_smilyambeernhari21ashvinisharmaCrystalSayakiran_ratiHADmishti-eiya-kuhu18maaneetkimeethappydays30lehrvalli30spicyraysshri12anmirzaMakpiearunsunita_gmdoublecrossBULBUL.Aangelgurtinida6Hanishadevinats0101Desigirls12moni6262dreamyharikageet.loverharshithaaarupzloveutanvi04paponeconneha5058nehakapoor7impoojavermaana1411--Fairy--dreamymishti88AtiffaPaintedSky-Prithi-ajennmaanspadhuanjucoolmoonlight44nahtani88khwaishfan--Ratna--freya123Ash1991t_areebmuskanp.AmeenaForEvablueopalgill123zohafarheenmuraadlovesddvalli22love2_somaNiharika.Nairsdlife19ammu5ritzy09SONOMAKTER1mandy15tushti-kiranshalini28soni4evasingh24drrose31dolly10zaara2212seemamarymeena..Madhuri53Gcs-girlx-affy-x-padma-tamanna1391shrutheAjaydona86MonaLovesMaansona-raimaaniqra--aarthi--bhanu_rekhagMariam94anshramandymoremitzi11dumasjanu_2006monikasethjasminerahulspvd--Neelam--abinash079

Love
Rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 04 December 2012 at 2:20am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

bhawna02LadyArwenfatema_007keerthi90nida6dreamymishti88286pearlkiran_ratiCherishhimpoojavermalove2_soma-Mithuna-monikasethjanu_2006khwaishfanhinal_maaneetmaanseesona-rai--Ratna--meena..6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Orchid-spvdgoldenmoonMadhuri53singh24drrose31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond New Thread Link Added pg153 (Page 127)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Next Part:-

Maan smirked and said so u break ur silence "MAUN VRAT",

Geet looked another side but pouted cutely.

Maan cutely said don't try to avoid me u will not able and I'll not give u to do that

Geet looked at him then said u can do whatever u want but if I don't want to listen, u can't go in everyting ur way and now leave me kuwar sa,

Maan chuckled to hear all then after taking her close to his body and said sona, u know what u r really too too innocent

Geet first startled then looked at his eyes which is filled with wicked and mischievous smile, she gulped her saliva but looked another side and try to hide her blushed when maan slender finger teasing her senses , maan's long finger now  caressing her face when geet hold her duppatta tightly, maan smirk and slowly pinch her lip and make geet moan then looked at him accusingly but it's more shyness .

When maan hold the steering and just bend and give her lips little peck and licked to sooth the pain .

After this ,Full time both didn't converse anything where geet want to go from the car soon, as her heart is beating fast , what an irony for her they r one long tme and maan claimed her in every way and still his single touch or single tease make her go like this shy , newly wed dulhan.

They reached her college when maan said sona, ur college .

Geet :-hmmm .

Later whole day geet got busy with her classes and here maan with his work.

At evening,maan got break and coming from some inspection , when he noticed a book store , he stopped his car there .Later he went back to their home with happy smile and big packet for his sona.

He mentally prepared himself for Mission Manao Sona.

Mission Manao Sona Part 1:-

He smiles happily and went inside the home .

He called sunil and asked about geet , and got to know that she was in study room.

he smiles and runs to their room and quickly took shower and went to her study room and looked at his sona who is cribbing about something and chewing the pencils sweetly,

Maan smiles and slowly entered inside the room and slowly stand behind her and looked at her or just stare at her beautiful, innocent face lovingly, how she was cribbing, chewing pencils or some times pouting then when he heard her saying kuwar sa aagar iha hote toh he can help me but he is huh, Dusht Danav.

Maan's eyes almost popped out his sona is called him Dush'Dusht Danav.

Then he heard her saying well but some times, he is like good cutie pie but ,huh no geet not melt on ur kuwar sa, u r angry on him and he hurt u.ha, so chup and don't think about him. Ha.but kaise hoga, I can't , I can't stay away from him,

Maan smiles but her innocent confession about her pain, longing make his heart bleed , he bend and kissed her cheek then tucked the loose hair and said then y u r staying away from me.

Geet startled and said aap iha,kyuon aaye I mean kab aaye .

Maan hold her hand and pressed it gentle as if assuring her and said I'm sorry.but sona don't hurt urself , see urself, dark circles under ur eyes.u r looking pale, I have done the mistake na then hurt me but geet cut him and get up from the bed and said aapko galat phiami hua hain ,mere eyes ke neeche koi dark circles nehi hain aur jo bhi hain oh bhi sirf study ke pressure mein and m not looking pale , and but maan hold her elbow and pull her in his arms and said accha there is no dark circles, that all cause of ur study , u r not looking pale, don't try to misguide me sona, cause I know u more than u know urself.

But geet just looked at him with plain face and said really u know me well kuwar sa.

Maan left her instantly and know how true she is, he lowered his head as it's his mistake, his decision which lead them like this when geet sobbed and said I can't see it ,I can't see u,like this and u just but before completing the sentence , she just runs from there.

Maan smiles sadly on himself , his own fault , he looked at the door and know he has to grip on this situation now, he can't  make his sona suffer more, first his decision, assumption , then his guilt , no he can't see his geet, his sona , like he smiles then said to himself no sona no more cry, no more tears , I have done wrong enough, but no more thing will hurt u,I'll manao u ,

Mission Manao Sona Part 2

Maan came in their room and found her no where, he sighed and went to  terrace .

In terrace:-

Geet is crying , don't know for what, for her pain, or for her kuwar sa in pain, for kuwar sa wrong assumption or for her hurt her loneliness, her longing, or his kuwar sa's guilt what is that, y, she is cryng but she know one thing, she just want to go back and hugged her kuwar sa and cried in his arms but something stopping her from doing that,

Here geet is in lost in her thought when maan came engulfed her in his arms and said say geet, sona speak up, u know u can't stay away from me, then y this hurting now say sona, Geet turned and hugged him tightly and almost break down but something stopped her, is her hurt so big or her fear or something else that stopping her to express her self in front of her kuwar sa also.

She wriggled to move and said with all chocked voice, m not crying , m not, I'm fine, y u worring , u want me to see stay alone na, see m doing that, u want me to do my study well alone na, ok m doing, u want me to see the world alone ok I'll ,mujhe samjahna chaiye tha, ke mere naseeb mein toh , mujhe samjha na chiaye tha hain na kuwar sa hain na.

Maan well understand the pain she felt but he just want to erase now for that he wants her open up and she is doing that.

He kissed her tears and eyes then said nope ,I never want to leave u alone, u r my life sona, mein kaise tumhe asie ekele chor doon, if u want still will not sach sona, ha mein chatha tha , ke tum haar oh 18 saal ke lerki tarah jeeo, life ko enjoy karo but oh karte time iye nehi dekha mere sona kya chathi hain, but sona, I'll never leave u alone, mere irada naik tha but tarika galat iye toh mein bhi maanta hoon but iye bhi sach hain aapne iss jaan jo mujhse aabhi aise roothe roothe hain ,usse maana lunga.

Geet smiles little then again mask her face and start to wriggling from his firm yet gentle grip,

Maan bend and kissed her forehead then nuzzled his nose on her nose and cheek and said don't do that, u can never success and suno kuch laya hoon tumahre liye ,

Geet twist her lips and said if u want to bribe me then forget it and now leave me, I have many work.

Maan chuckled to hear it and said oh really bribe, never think like this, hmmm but y should I bribe u when u r melting in front me with my mere look, mere closeness ha sona and rubbed her cheek with his stubble filled cheek.

Geet shiver and gasped as one side the torture , teasing her kuwar sa is doing , she try to push him but instead of it, she just hold his shirt tightly and moaned little when he bite her earlobe .

Later at night geet is lying on bed and thinking about the incident happen few times ago,how her kuwar sa is teasing her, she pout and cribbed y he is doing this when he know ,what will happen with her then, she murmur Dusht Danav, bilkul Devil hogaye, kya karu Krishna bolo na aap hi.

Little she know her devil kuwar sa now listening her cute cribbing and looking at her intently from the washroom door.

Geet closed her eyes to gain little sleep when she felt her kuwar sa  sliding besides her , she try to ignore it but her dusht danav now hugging her from behind softly and his hot breath now caressing her nape, neck and his lips almost touching her neck.

Geet pouted and think y he is becoming so devil dusht danav, can't he see , what he is doing with me ha.

Next day ,Evening time :-

geet is in kitchen , making roti when  a pair of hand slides on her slim waist and placed his chin on her shoulder and said kya kar rehe ho sona, tumne dekha mere gift , bola nehi kaise laga.

Geet at first startled then know who is it and know it'll be waste to say anything as he will not listen and do his own ,

Geet :-thanks and it's nice, how much she want to say something else as her mind is still not registering the fact that her kuwar sa avoid her, still her heart fill with insecurity but she also know she never be able to hurt him as she know he brought those books to help her in study, like he has done in past after their marriage  and his intention was genuine.he want to help her in her study ,want to fulfill her dream,

She smiles and maan noticed it kissed her cheek and said thanks for accepting my gift, I know after whatever I have done u want to throw them as it's natural but still.

Geet didn't say anything but just try to concentrate to do her work.

Later maan was busy with his work and at dinner time got to know from sunil, she is in study room,

He went there and find her doing study, he quickly put  a plate with her food and his and went to her study room to feed her.

At first she saying, she will eat later but maan also as stubborn as she is so , he make her eat from him but didn't missed to noticed the moisture on her eyes, he know, she is still fighting with herself and try to understand y he has done this, her inner turmoil is not letting her express now , the way, his done once.

Next day morning ,Kitchen geet is preparing something for maan's tiffin, as he will be out for one day tour and he will not eat out side

She smiles and making all his fav and turn to feel some one behind .

She turn and find him watching her intently but the look he is giving her now and sply his wet looks, bare top, she gulped her saliva and turn and murmur inhe aajkal kya hua hain krishna , dekhiye na phir aaghaye tang karne mujhe, kya karu mein aab .

Btu soon she moaned almost as when her kuwar sa again engulfed her from behind and his cold rough palm r roaming on her belly and said u know don't wanna go leaving u alone but I have to go sona, but promise me u will hurt urself any more ,

Geet try to say something but her all words dried down on her throat when maan keep caressing her belly then kissed her shoulder and left series of kisses there and said accha bolo from pahelgao ,kya tumhare liye laun ,iye mere pasand ko kuch bhi laun.hmmm.

Geet closed her eyes and just said hmmm or moaned hmmm.

Maan smiles and dipped his head to take morning fragrance from her wet hair which is making him hard now .

Geet some how said u r going to late kuwar sa, m fine, don't worry '' just con'concentrate on ur work,

Maan smiles and placed another wet kiss near her throat and said hmmm

Geet just moaned mmm,maannn when his kuwar sa totally lost in her and geet bite her lips to control her moan but can't his kisses make her go crazy and forget all.

After little time ,maan hold himself before drown in their passion ,and Maan slowly turn her and tucked those loose hair behind her hair and cupped her face and said I'll miss u,

Geet just throw her arms on his waist and hugged him tightly , she try to say manything but her pain and time didn't let her.she stay there and cried silently.

Maan hugged her back and then after few mins they parted but geet lowered her eye lashes and said don't think and take tension about here, m fine,

Maan held her chin and said I know how much u r fine, sona, how much u try to deny, or hide ,I can read u, I know once I misjudge and take wrong decision but not any more.

Geet just looked at his eyes which only showing his unconditional love and trust for him.She bite her lips to control the sob , her heart is crying, as with her pain, now this sudden one day separation.

After 1day, Evening, College Gate:-

Geet came out and found her kuwar sa is waiting for her, she didn't expect him there but got it as nice surprise . how much she want to run and say him many things but her heart is stopping her .

Maan hold her hand & tucked the loose hair then said chale sona.

Geet nodded yes and give her little smiles.Maan can understand this one day separation make her more delicate.

Maaneet went back to home but on the way back geet is still silent when maan said kya hua sona.

Geet :-nothing.

Maan:- sona, r u sure , accha suno oh kal na mein free hoon ,if u don't have any problem ,then ,let's go some where.

Geet wonder what happen now, y he is behaving like this , she just said y u r asking permission?

Maaneet reached their home and maan said oh I thought u angry cause if u don't like .

But geet closed her eyes and said u never understands me kuwar sa, and runs from there , at first maan shocked to hear it then understand,the matter  and hit the steering with his hand and cursed himself for his stupidity , how could he done same mistake, what's the need of permission , don't he know much his sona loves to go with him, but he just want to know if she is free or not, damn it.

He is about to open the car door when he got a call from his office and he turn back but he left a msg for his sona how need him now but his duty also need him.

Later maan came at night and found the home is too silent , he wonder  now what happen, he went to his room but find it's empty , he thought may be his sona is studying now so, he quickly take shower then went near to her room which is close from inside ,

Maan:-iye aise bandh kyuon hain ,kabhi toh aise nehi kya, , but aaj aise,

Maan knocked the door when geet said who is this, Sunil bhaiya, m not feeling hungry pls go, if ur sir came then give him dinner.

Maan looks full startled to hear it when geet said and pls don't disturb me today.

Maan softly said sona ,m ur kuwar sa  open the door sona.

Here in side geet suddenly startled and close her mouth to control her sobs and then after few moments said mujhe parna hain aap jaaiye ,mein khana bana dia hain , sunil bhaiya ko bol dia hain , he will give u dinner ,

Maan full puzzled to hear this from his sona , but he asked her, par sona, tum nehi dinner karoge, aao na, baad mein par lena.

Geet bite her lips to control her moan for pain then said mujhe parna hain kuwar sa,pls go and have ur dinner , I don't feel like eating anything now and if my mind change then will eat it but pls . and u have to wake up early tomorrow ,

Maan:-I'm sorry sona, see na, mein kabhi aise nehi karunga pls maan jao na.

Geet came near the door and said pls kuwar sa ,mujhe thori der ekele rehene dijiye pls kuwar sa,pls.

Maan looked at the door and said ok. And sit in the floor with a hope that his sona will forgive him,he know he hurt her  ,very badly hurt her but never know the pain will be so deep, he just want to give her little space but it's broken her badly, just couple of days, ignore and bring it, how much he want to punish himself for his deed but he know if he would do something like that then it'll only hurt her more. He don't want to hurt his sona any more, already more than enough he hurt her,with his insecurity, over possessiveness, when he know his sona is only his ,his sona's world belongs to him revolve around him still he behaved like that y,can't he understands his sona once, already her past, child hood hurt her badly, left a deep scar in her mind and when she just about to start her new life, enjoying it, he again try to crashed it ,how could he ?y he was so insensitive .

Maan rest his head near the door and closed his eyes and don't know when a drop of tears almost fall from his eyes but soon some one wipes it.

Maan know from the touch it's his sona, when Geet sat besides him and wipes his tears then hugged him tightly and said Kuwar sa,

she hit his chest and  said u r bad very bad,y u always hurt urself, can't u see ha kuwar sa, u loved to hurt me na, so u r hurting urself ha.

Maan looked at her then just pulled her in his embrace and hugged her tight when geet also hugged him back and hide her face in his neck and cried there . y u always hurt urself, don't u know it's hurts me, it's hurts me.

Maan didn't say anyting further as he know it'll be not use as it's the fact direct or indirect , he hurt her , he hugged her more tightly almost crashing her bone & listening her all complaing like little kid.

Both sat there in each other embrace and then geet looked at maan who looked at him when geet slowly wipes his tears and said if u again do  something like this then ,U'll see, I can't stay away from u,I can't don't ever leave me to face this world alone, I don't need any freedom where u r not , my freedom with u, my life is with u.I'm happy like this, I need to spend my time with u, I want to enjoy my life with being ur friend , being ur wife.

Maan cupped her face and said I will never leave u,and it's my promise sona, u will enjoy this life and u will enjoy this life like others,I will never let mye possessiveness become over , I'll never my insecurity come between us. Promise sona, pakka promise ,

Geet nodded hmmm then snuggled more close to him and said for u kuwar sa I didn't sleep last few days, mujhe sona hain aapke bahon mein.

Maan again felt pricked in  his heart but he hold her face and filled her face with his love and kisses then said I'll make u sleep sona, now come and have ur dinner and this time no excuse, geet chuckled then again snuggled close to him and kissed his neck and make him groan and smiles which makes her giggle .

Geet;-later ,

Maan chuckled and both stay there few moments and feeling each other and try to understand each other more.

Later geet said bhukh lagi hain.Maan smiles and kissed her forehead then cheek and scoop her in his arms and said chale, geet happily hold his neck.

Maan placed her in her feet near the dinning room as geet is going shy cause of all servants .

Geet :-mein khana lagati hoon

maan nodded yes but his eyes didn't leave her at all but his sudden staring session got break from his phone call, he looks irritated when geet giggled to see it.

Maan just took the call and got busy .After finish the call he came and noticed his sona is busy to place the food in his plate .

Here sunil said somehting like there is some mess in soup , geet said kk she will taste and she pour little salt and black pepper then taste it

Geet smiles and said yummmyy kuwar sa will loved it ,she licked little bit then stired it and make it perfect and turn but found her kuwar sa is looking at her intently . she shied and said kuwar sa, oh khana laga dia hain.

Maan come and said just hmmm but his eyes r looking at her only and the look he is giving her , it's too too dangerous .

She lowered her head but soon heard her kuwar sa giving some instruction to all servants.

Maan:- all of u can go now, and if we need anyting will inform.

Geet fidged her  dress and want to go away from there and turn to go when she felt a sudden pull on her duppatta make her stop when maan came close to her from the back and hold her arms with her duppatta and said sona ,kaha ja rehe ho?

Geet's breath got raged and maan's hot breath r falling on her nape and his lips almost touching her earlobe and make her shudder, after this fight , tension, separation maan's close proximity making things go hard for her.

She turn and said oh , actually pani lene ja rehi thi .Maan bend & his breaths r fanning on geet's face and maan's eyes r kissing her face , she bite her lips and lowered her face when maan held her chin and pani toh idhar hain kyuon sona ,, when geet lookes at maan who just smirks and trail his finger from her forehead to to cheek sensually, which makes geet lowered her eyes in shyness and the sensation maan is creating.

Maan smiles and thinks it's too late and enough of his torture and teasing , he  bend little  whisper huskily, come , and have ur dinner ,it's going to cold now then kissed gently her earlobe when geet moans maannn .

Maan smiles and felt an unknown pleasure after hearing his name from her mouth, he just peck her lips then said aao now eat, u have tomorrow half day or holiday.

Geet snuggled on his lap and said ha half day oh kuch imp work hain pratical ka phir ghar aajaungi pakka.Maan smiles then fed her when geet also fed him and both enjoyed their dinner after long time, they chat, cherished each moments, each morsel and enjoyed the dinner .

Later at night after dinner, and geet's study which mostly helped by maan , geet came to their room and noticed maan is waiting for her.she smiles & hugged him from behind when maan smiles and said sona, aao.

Maan make her seat in the bed and said sona, m not asking ur permission but really want to ask u something as it's want to know or share my thought with u for something may I.

Geet nodded yes then cupped his face and said I'm sorry for hurting u.

Maan smiles and kissed her soft palms and said m not angry on u , neither u hurt me but yes seeing u pain and oh bhi mere wajay se it's hurts me.

Geet moaned in pain kuwar sa but maan nodded no ,maan sat besides her and said sona , want to share my feelings with u but not today as much I and we need to share our problme , feelings but more u need to rest for ur coming exam then ur tomorrow's class so now go change dress and take rest, will talk about it later.

Geet is about to say something when maan pull her on him which make maan almost lie on the floor and geet full lie on him and closed her eyes in fear for a moment but next moment she know, she can't when he is with her.she smiles and lay down there when maan said sona, I'm not angry on u and if u will cry then it'll hurt me only see don't makes those faces .

Geet pout then looked at him when maan found her eyes already moist but maan just kissed those eyes then said now will u go and change or u need my help for it.

Geet instant turn red and hide her face in his chest where maan just hugged her tight .

Next day morning maan wake up and find his geet , his sona is sunggling on him fully, a beautiful smiles playing on her lips, which was missing from few days , he hugged her when she happily hide herself in him,

Maan looks at his sona and think how innocent she is how easily she forgive him, how easily she forget everything but the pain he caused , how his one decision create so many problem, he has to rectify his mistake , first he need to control his anger, temper, sec he need to stop taking decision on behalf of geet but sona will not like the idea of permission then what to do think maan, think fast, his chain of thought broke when geet kissed his heart and said itna kya soch rehe hain aap kuwar sa?

Maan smiles and said nothing , baas soch rehi hoon , aaj kaha jaye ghumne tumhare college ke baad,

Geet came amost top on him and said hmmm let me think , she placed her small arms on his chest when maan pull her top of him fully and said kya soch rehi hain mere sona.

Geet:-if u free for 2days then we can go to that place where u celebrate for me and give me surprise.

Maan rubbed his nose with her and said accha

Geet nodded positively like little kid.Maan chuckled and said ok jaise mere sona chathi hain.

Geet smiles then said accha kuwar sa need help for study ,& my project.

Maan nodded and said will help u. But I have one condition , as u will not enter kitchen , geet pouted when maan said sona I never want u to stay in kitchen only but in front of u I agreed but now u r spending times there .

When geet said oh toh aap se bachne ke liye.

Maan raised his eyes brows and said care to explain.

Geet oh oh mein when maan came top of her and said ha bolo m hearing, pura karo baat mujhse baachne ke liye mere sona was spending time in kitchen ,how.ha.bolo,kaise hmmm

Precaps:-

Old Precap:-gussa gussa Maan

New Precap:-

1.Teacher Maan & Student Geet Big smile

2.Outing & Daal Lake and Sikara TongueBlushing

here is the next part

hope u all like it

pls read and do comments

pls pressed the liked button

pls see the note also

& give me lots of comments and likes

Sorry for any mistake

sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistake

Note:-Diwali, and many festive session will be add here Embarrassed, soon we will celebrate it with Maaneet in their way

Tell me am I lived upto ur expectation or not m so nervous

Previous Part:-

Assumption To Confusion To Confrontation :-Page107

&

Next Part:-
Holiday,Masti,Communication, Learning :-Page13

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

P.P.S:- complete the thread pls ,new update in new thread

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 16 December 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 163 member(s) liked the above post:

mani3897dpurvanehavashiaparna_mjooooooooooooooshubhiguptamkd.70gurtimanetsravanthi93apubasuCandy_js13divyeshniki7611Surbhivarun001cutesrijuTheSunShinetracy1191MONIJA78goyalkalpna123sonika1974divyaraghanimita1993PoonamTsheetalvasa9290860623MSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLsnemaanbhawna02richu26mish123meenaveedarniindia5mans22-divya-amrutavjoshiCiaMaaneetmetromastikainturakirannadia-arshadshailimgMdworldannu1992giaa5678pari1689MakpieRiti.kangelgurtinida6spicyrayspayal12Rosmithadrashtirockzzmuskaan...shivanirajputcutemishtipriyasreeAmElOdIfatema_007PujaShreekeerthi90pinkybedisumaiyariyaCrystalSayacrazyfanofdsdvHADmishti-eiya-maaneetkimeetm-g19LadyArwendeepthichoudaryhari21Gudiyalovesgurugurti30angel_smilylove4allbilly_ritudreamymishti88ana1411kabslocksshinseenDantaDeepavidu87Atiffahappydays30Alamelu_GoldenStarz_sanum23shri12CheckmateIWinnats0101Hanishadevi-misty--love-Cherishhvalli30dreamyharikaSexy_Witchdhakdhak22sanghita0000alicia212harshithaaaaaaaAsh1991ajennmisty_drastifanPaintedSky-Prithi-Niharika.NairZohamaaneet_Jyothi_--Fairy---Mitu-kiran_rati_AngelSonu_tanvi04paponeconambeernritzy09sdlife19shalini28zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mishu-impoojaverma-Mounika-Shruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-gill123Little_Mermaid.--aarthi--hinal_maaneetrsroopalimaanseet_areebnahtani88mandymoresona-rai--Ratna--freya123seemamarymandy15meena..janu_2006divareenakhwaishfanmonikasethjasminerahulricha_kapoorLILY111144Desigirls12dolly10drrose31singh24spvdbhanu_rekhagdumasabinash079-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..tamanna1391goldenmoonMadhuri53-Orchid-

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
omg mee first after a long long period at my kwarsa thread...

Edited by maansee - 04 December 2012 at 4:36am

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Hi all
how r u all
I'm so happy to see the excitement for uds of this FF
thanku thanku thanku
I'm feeling so happy to see it and I'll try my best to always entertain u and make u all happy by my works

pls read the note and pls trust me also

Now about maan well in the concept and prologue I told how is maan from there judge Major Maan Singh Khurana.

Don't worry geet is not cry baby , she is fighter , brave girl again read the prologue & concept about GEET.

Story will unfold more and many more action, drama, romance, passion, twist and turns, here maaneet r not simple character but they have many complex in their character , they r normal human, they have anger , they have pain in their life, they have dream in their life , they react also like us , instant reaction, some times they r frustrated when they try to react badly,  some time realized , some times not, like this more will come  , the journey of MAANEET in new way ,till then keep reading Road To Love N Beyond 
First trust me dearies, every incident happened ,is happening and will happen only good for maaneet and their relationship

if u feel any part sad and don't want to read then don't know what to say for always showing everything happy, in real life we don't have happy life always, sad , hurt pain all r part of our life then how maaneet r exceptions

P.S:-Feel free to criticize me or express ur views I would love to read ur views
pls pls read and do comments and pls pressed the liked button

Sorry for late updating this time but updated long part hope u all like it

Sorry for not replying any one as too busy in many things but I read all of ur comments and it's encouraged me really
pls keep showering ur love and support on me and my ffs

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 04 December 2012 at 2:24am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

bhawna02metromastiAmElOdILadyArwenCrystalSayalove4alldeepthichoudaryDantaDeepadreamymishti88-Prithi-kiran_rativalli30dreamyharika--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maanseesona-raihinal_maaneetimpoojaverma-Mithuna-preethimonikasethjanu_2006khwaishfantamanna1391goldenmoonsingh24-Orchid-

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Originally posted by maansee

[QUOTE=PrithviSanyo1]res 

Big smile...Big smile...

second too mee ...

Edited by maansee - 04 December 2012 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmElOdIlove4all

maansee